Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,347 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Help A Brother with information - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother with information (751 Views)

Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. / Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother with information by sampete(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
I just got an SMS from Medpro Global resources, inviting me for an aptitude test/work briefing. They are located at Ikorodu road, beside lanre shitu motors onipan. Lagos. Please are they for reall? What are they about? I hope its not GLND... I'm base in Benin, don't want to waste time and transport fare travelling all the way to Lagos only to find out the job is GLND related. Funny enough I didn't apply for the job. Please I need info from someone who knows this company. The test is slated for 28th of this month.
Re: Help A Brother with information by 175(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
sampete:
I just got an SMS from Medpro Global resources, inviting me for an aptitude test/work briefing. They are located at Ikorodu road, beside lanre shitu motors onipan. Lagos. Please are they for reall? What are they about? I hope its not GLND... I'm base in Benin, don't want to waste time and transport fare travelling all the way to Lagos only to find out the job is GLND related. Funny enough I didn't apply for the job. Please I need info from someone who knows this company. The test is slated for 28th of this month.

Ok listen to urself, . . .u didn't apply for the job! Great! Is your sense back from travel now. . .oya use it. Cheers!
Re: Help A Brother with information by sampete(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
175:

Ok listen to urself, . . .u didn't apply for the job! Great! Is your sense back from travel now. . .oya use it. Cheers!
is that the best you can do? I only asked for info about the company, must you comment if you don't know anything about them?
Re: Help A Brother with information by mYphhiRes: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
sampete:
is that the best you can do? I only asked for info about the company, must you comment if you don't know anything about them?
My brother every Joblander knows that this company is scam na... No bother yourself
Re: Help A Brother with information by sampete(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
mYphhiRes:

My brother every Joblander knows that this company is scam na... No bother yourself
thanks bro...
Re: Help A Brother with information by spiralwedge(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
scam. gnld. MLM. timewaster

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother with information by Mxxx(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
GLND TIME WASTERS!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Union Of Electricity Employees Recruitment (8 Positions) / Several Job Vacancies At Airtel Nigeria / Experienced Drivers Living Around Mowe Ibafo Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.