Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) (23870 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Bratking(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Anambra state: home of the Roman Catholics.

3 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
K
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by KingKuntaVart: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
tho a born catholic, i dont see this as news... should be i their bulletin not on a national forum

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by 2kris(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
williams368:
Y do Anglician Rev hv s*ex but Catholic Rev dnt hv s*ex?
are you trying to be funy...touch not my anioted and do my prophet no harm..harm cancome from words .....
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wow! I know the church actually worship at the mother church, Holy cross parish..#proudlycatholic

3 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Faithful God has done it again

2 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Italian Roman Catholic cult has succeeded on brainwashing my dear pple. Well its better than being a Muslim .

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vince77:
Through Him, with Him and in Him.
In the unity of the holy spirit...

3 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hw does dat affect nigeria
ask your brain then your mouth will answer you gbammmm
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
May God be praised
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Vijon(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
wow, just like yesterday when the church foundation was laid. Fr Arinze sure left a legacy behind...

in another news... do u need fast and reliable bulksms services ?
check out www.fastalertsms.com
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by gsalvatore: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
obinnajr:
NA IME OGBEM, EBEM NA ABIA AGBACHARA ASA[color=#006600][/color]
I NA ERUKWA UKA?
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by EmmyBoy2(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Catholic Church, I love everything about its doctrine..
Proudly catholic...!

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
MADE IN ZIMBABWE HELICOPTER,GENERATOR,ELECTRIC CAR

SAITH Technologies founder
and inventor Sangulani Max
Chikumbutso stands by his
two-seater helicopter which
uses six different types of
fuel. Photo: Aaron Ufumeli/ more. http://kogistar..com/2015/07/a-zimbabwean-designer-inventor-and.html
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
I believe in the Holy catholic church
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hizzy:
lemme ask my brain first then my mouth will answer you gbammmm
okay, I'll be waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by dapsin999(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Proudly Catholic . . . Good to see MOD(Officers on green uniform and crested vests) at work.
MOD = Man of Order and Discipline Movement of Nigeria (A voluntary paramilitary organization in the Catholic Church, in charge of Security)

God bless the unity of Nigeria
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by jony247(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
tyson99:
Proud catholic

Take some sense please... Christianity over catholicism
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by bummyla(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
To God Be The Glory! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by basilo101: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pentecostalism shud be kicked out frm d east. We hate humans being too powerful and worshiped. This church belong to everybody and belong to nobody
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by jozz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okeikpu:
Italian Roman Catholic cult has succeeded on brainwashing my dear pple. Well its better than being a Muslim .

Exactly spoken. Catholicism-religion i have never understood.The questions i have asked i have not got answers.If you are a catholic you have serious thinking and research to do.Why not start with the blood stained history of the church as shown in the crusades and the inquisitions centuries ago and the modern day -the catholic church reaction to homosexuality.
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:
Religion and sensationalism are twin ideologies. But Pentecostalism has put more money in our pockets than palm oil business in the East.
U better sharap ur mouth if u don't hav anything to say .
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vince77:
Through Him, with Him and in Him.
In the unity of the holy spirit
All Glory are yours now n forever
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Atlantian: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
pasol4real:

U better sharap ur mouth if u don't hav anything to say .
Pig! Pig!! Pig!!! Smelling fo0l. What effrontery do you have to open your nauseating dirty mouth and question my right to free speech ? Dirty pig.
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by italo: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
jozz:

Exactly spoken. Catholicism-religion i have never understood.The questions i have asked i have not got answers.If you are a catholic you have serious thinking and research to do.Why not start with the blood stained history of the church as shown in the crusades and the inquisitions centuries ago and the modern day -the catholic church reaction to homosexuality.
Spanish inquisition was done by the Spanish monarchy, not the Church.

Crusades was a just war to stop muslims who attacked the Holy Land and pilgrims, committing the kind of atrocities that ISIS are committing today. The crusades were a good thing. Thanks to those wars, you are enjoying the civilization that the Church practically built today. Will you like to live under Boko Haram...or ISIS? or will you like a crusade against them?

The Catholic Church teaches that homosexuality is a sin. It teaches we must hate sin but love the sinner...as Christ loved all, including sinners.

Never say you haven't got answers again. Now you've got them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by OKKO(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let me felicitate with the people of God, whom he elected for himself. The most organized religious denomination world wide. Subtle and kind approaching divinity with humility, peaceful but universal

Can some one sing litany of the saints in latin into my sober head!

2 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Church has been turned into big business undecided
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
obinnajr:
NA IME OGBEM, EBEM NA ABIA AGBACHARA ASA[color=#006600][/color]
akwa ya? Ka mu nwete kwa gi ebe ahu grin grin
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
basilo101:
Pentecostalism shud be kicked out frm d east. We hate humans being too powerful and worshiped. This church belong to everybody and belong to nobody

like those catholic saints and Mary, right?
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by ritzilla12: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2015
My parish...*dancing*
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2015
that's ma Parish!!
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Jamesrock(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2015
williams368:
Y do Anglician Rev hv s*ex but Catholic Rev dnt hv s*ex?
Its a very long story.very very long... bt read on tudor dynasty and read on how anglican church startd and king henry the 8th

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.