Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) (57740 Views)

Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Rapper MI Hosted By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
What's bad in trying to show love and support to the force?
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Billygee2u: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
better go and deal wt boko haram first

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
2kris:
do not abuse the armed force unless u want to jion them...my friend died last weekend in dikwa in bornu trying to prevent boko haram for spreading accross the nation and you are here typing trash about our military

Your friend was doing his job now. WTF are U saying nigga?
Every good soldier should be ready to die thats why they are respected
you are scared of death then you have no business being in the military
That being said may his soul rest in peace
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Optional2(f): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na who sell d cloth 4 them, na who make d cloth.

Story story
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
ManTiger:
What's bad in trying to show love and support to the force?

What love and support has the force shown?
Hurting the people you are supposed to protect.
I say it and will say it again
If you get a dog to protect you,
and that dog turns on you and attacks you
Whst will you do?
Your guess is good as mine
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by 2kris(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Your friend was doing his job now. WTF are U saying nigga?
Every good soldier should be ready to die thats why they are respected
you are scared of death then you have no business being in the military
That being said may his soul rest in peace
u should be glad nd rejoice bcuz of these faceless forum..if nt i for bring u come meet us for biu....
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
I can't fathom why wearing unofficial military "camouflage" is illegal in a democratic society?
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
2kris:
u should be glad nd rejoice bcuz of these faceless forum..if nt i for bring u come meet us for biu....

Forget that yarn my guy
una guys dey fvck up big time. Na for civilian head dem dey get power
You Guys need some serious reorientation to understand your duties as uniformed men
Sometimes you guys forget who is your real enemy.
An officer is firstly supposed to be a gentleman, not a thug

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by L0rdTeekay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
[color=#990000] abeg, Bokoharam dey call u, go fight b4 u gt fired... Leave my niggars [\color] undecided
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by 2kris(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Forget that yarn my guy
una guys dey fvck up big time. Na for civilian head dem dey get power
You Guys need some serious reorientation to understand your duties as uniformed men
Sometimes you guys forget who is your real enemy.
An officer is firstly supposed to be a gentleman, not a thug
u dey brag online ok ..all i hv to tell u is k
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What love and support has the force shown?
Hurting the people you are supposed to protect.
I say it and will say it again
If you get a dog to protect you,
and that dog turns on you and attacks you
Whst will you do?
Your guess is good as mine
Words.
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by intrepid: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
In developed countries,camouflage is worn as a sign of solidarity with the army and a sign of love for them...But I Nigeria,the army keeps molesting innocent folks for nothing.Even if they want to go after camouflage wearers,why bother renowned artists and other innocent folks?
What about Shekau and co?

I just hope that MI and Charass would report this beforehand to avoid any nonsense.

What rubbish! Our army shout focus on sworn terrorist and leave struggling Nigerians alone

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Araba Otan Ayegbaju presenting certificate to the neely installed Baba Isese of Boluwaduro Local Givernment, State of Osun. Oye a mori o
ki lo kan wa?otan ko,ikirun ni
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by deavicky(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
joystickextendr:
they are in big trouble i guess....for where egee? MI go say na photoshop then case will close

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Lubbish

na here their strength go come out

what has happened to Bob marley, Chris brown and their likes

wen we barely different between boko haram and militaries

make them catch me naa
alobam
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by kayve(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Boko haram is there, they haven't found solution. They are talking about civilians wearing camo.
Lives are being lost everyday like chicken that's meant for food, they blabbing jaggons.

Abeg make me hear word, make una face war front.

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by tiswell(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
blueseacats:
I can't understand why government pay this people, because busy army will be so less busy that they have no time for who wear camo or not one of the most fearless army in the world walk around playing with civilians who wear replica uniforms around, yet this weaklings cry like it's abomination to wear it ,in fact it's celebrated in developed world, yet this dough bags that don't even know what galant means are forever chasing civilians around, shame on them, why don't they go and take shakau's uniform does he not appear on TV wearing camps ?idiots umu anu ofIa defense academy.
Why are you so pained
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by RealSleek(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
if na me I go just tweet back "Fukc you"
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
2kris:
u dey brag online ok ..all i hv to tell u is k

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by rio8484(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDA.....so na ontop twitter you dey wen ur mates dey fight boko boys,nonsense. If you toussh MI walahi i go craze for una no wonder obama no sell una weapons na so so human rights violation, threatening artists ontop twitter. Arms of bars ko, arms of plastic ni

2 Likes

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Rexphobia(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
zendy:

The question you should be asking is if it is against the law for a civilian to wear "camo"

To the best of my knowledge, it is not.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184908-breaking-nigerian-govt-bans-police-other-para-military-agencies-from-use-of-camouflage-uniforms.html

If the use of camouflage is banned for police and other para-military, who are bloody civilians to disobey?
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by princealvin0147: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rubbish.....they should deal with the important and pressing issues like boko harram and other unlawful interference.......these guys r just musicians....make Una Go fight Una mate leave MI and charas alone........rubbish.......mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
dem deh craze...

Dem no warn shekau abi

Make dem no enter bush go find shakau for us make dem deh cjase young hustlers up and down...

Yeye NDA.
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
tiswell:
Why are you so pained
Because I have won camo shirt and pass in front of American soldiers before, they did not scream like mad dogs, in fact they complimented me. Why a different reaction here?

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by tiswell(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
blueseacats:
Because I have won camo shirt and pass in front of American soldiers before, they did not scream like mad dogs, in fact they complimented me. Why a different reaction here?
This is Nigeria,man,the way civilians would misuse it if allowed is of great concern to the military...if you wouldnt join the military,dont rock its camo.
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by bizzle2: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
These Military folks need reorientation, camouflage clothing's are not the exclusive preserve of the Nigerian Military for chrissake!!!, its just a bloody color!!! That happened to be adopted by the creators before the Nigerian army was even in existence...
. If a piece of carmauflage-coloured clothing does not say "Nigerian Army" then for chrissake it's not a fuqing uniform! Its just a piece if clothing!!, it's like banning people from wearing all black attires just because the police wears black uniforms. No serious army around the world has time for such frivolities.
Our military in its usual unneeded show of power see Thier uniforms as royal capes for a privileged few so naturally in an animal farm like Nigeria, dey would feel disrespected seeing "mere civilians" dressed in anything remotely similar.
Navy seals, US Marines, etc all undergo very very very intense trainings, yet they don't go about lording it over civilians because they think they deserve to be feared and respected, that's horseshit.
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
tiswell:
This is Nigeria,man,the way civilians would misuse it if allowed is of great concern to the military...if you wouldnt join the military,dont rock its camo.
I understand your point bro. But we need to let them know what their job is you know. Who created the insecurity? Them. Who created the frustration among desperate youths ?them. Who has average of 5 police men protecting them when we don't have any to maintain law and order ? Them . Bro I love naija just like you but if we continue to make excuses for this guys they will continue to act like apes i hate calling people names but when you see what good governance looks like you will only be a saint not line up all kinds of bad names in the book for this so called baboons called leaders. Our job as good citizens is to pay taxes, how about good leadership from them?
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by 2kris(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36330179][/quote]cassidy cassidy...u go enter one way or the other even thu bh pai me u must enter bh hand only then will u appreciate the military effort
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Reading silly comments from silly kids and adults..smh
Don't run your mouth on the Internet,just try wearing the camo and go close to a soldier since you are strong headed. And what stops your cowardly ass from joining the armed force to fight boko haram. Internet rats!
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by bishopcarterIV: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]they should just put him on the front line against Boko haram,

since he wished to join the force but height played a fast one on him

My siggy check it out

I want to give out dis FTC space to anyone who thinks FTC is d greatest achievement on the internet.

[/size]
MI run for your life.. If dem catch u, one aboki slap, bros u go tall and instantly you go start to rap in yoruba ...
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Paschal55(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2015
I will comment when the Arms of Bar Prevailed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.