Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (20743 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Rumblings From The Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

My momma ain't no kin of your fistulae insulae cesspit vag1na mother!!! So she can't answer No questions on her behalf

Your she-male asshole harlot mum
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Right
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Fistulae Insulae!

Oooooooooooooooh!!!

That one pain sha cheesy
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

Your mum's LovePeddler mouth

Looking for your brains? undecided

Check you mums rectum lipsrsealed
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

She is and we know she is, dog poo

I vehemently And categorically deny any affiliation between me And you and yours
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bigbonecrush: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Whose civilisation?
Not the un civlisation of reprobates like you is it?

If u think armed robbery and gay wh.oring u and ur mum do is civilization, your heads are still into that nefarious sink-hole of vices
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Evolve and Adapt or die tongue
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bigbonecrush: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

I vehemently And uncategorically deny any affiliation between me And you and yours

You were told nobody gives your decrepit mum's cu.nt
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

bigbonecrush:

Correct. @brainacx, up your mum's unholy back.s
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

danpatrick:

grin grin grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

Decrepit black hole as that grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 2:14am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Evolve and Adapt or dir tongue

Not laughing? Go tell ur big black wrinkled mum's b.s
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

@ brainacx Not laughing? Go tell ur big black wrinkled mum's backside. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Guys, call it a night.

The son of a sewage who.re has run off.
@ brainacx, oloshi.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bare1(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

If a child does not know what fire is, tell him that it will burn him if he touches it.
That is everyday common-sense.

Common sense is not common my brother. If it were, why all the aggression in the world? Why has the Motherland become prominent for wars and violent behaviours? Why would people consciously emit negative thoughts and emotions to the universe if they knew that they would receive what they give? Why has poverty become a part of our development?

We need to stop being part of the problem but the solution. That everyone else is mad doesn't mean you should be as well. The more sane people we have in this crazy world, the more impact we can make in changing the world.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

Who cares? Especially as this is what insiDe your cranium looks like undecided SMH somehow even you believe you're entitled to an opinion

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

grin grin grin

That's right grin I know it pains cheesy try and do some damage control with a grin wink especially after i just murdered y'all grin. But why is that vein on your forehead bobbing and pulsating furiously? grin well, I guess you just can't mask your pain completely cesspit grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Decrepit black hole as that grin grin grin grin grin grin

What buisness do I have with the belchings of a reverse vortex cum cesspit? grin

Stink away reek grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

STENCH ALERT !!!!!! shocked

Please close that feccal squirter of a mouth before every sane person here drops dead undecided

And i'll like to laugh but with you reeks around, laughing comes with a risk to my life, one coud just drop dead inhaling your stench grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Back of fistula insula grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

If u think armed robbery and gay wh.oring u and ur mum do is civilization, your heads are still into that nefarious sink-hole of vices

Geez!!! shocked you must be mistaking me for your grizzly fugly father who expanded your rectum at a young age, stop smoking that your cheap osogbo weed and get help grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

Right you are cool that's exactly who you are
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:
Guys, call it a night.

The son of a sewage who.re has run off.
@ brainacx, oloshi.

He had a beautiful, warm and sexy gal to engage, your posts really did amuse us, looking forward to another round of whipping you cretins later grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by ayobabas: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Shut your feccal ooops buccal cesspit up!!! Just shove it dumbo cool

Thank goodness for hazmat bio-hazard suits

I woulda died of stench

How did you survive your mama's grossly offensive rectal foul?

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by abikubu: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Looking for your brains? undecided

Check you mums rectum lipsrsealed

Impish gay who.re, I hear u hv torn ur old mama's old backside.

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by ayobabas: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Fistulae Insulae!

Oooooooooooooooh!!!

That one pain sha cheesy

Dog-meat eater, speak English! You rogue!

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
gibsonpally:

Those words crossed out were misuse of English, rotten pork!
Your dictum reflects a desperate urchin trying hard to make sense but you only came across as a half-baked nefarious street thug.

He is a dim-witted son of an armed robber hired-gun and back-water harlot
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

BwahAhaHahahahahAhahahahaha!!! grin

Back to your chorus ehn?

What's next? Washed down backside?

Stale

Stale

And STALE!!!

Four eyed is too kind, call me argus grin but i'll still be god to an amoeba like you wink

Dim-witted libertine, this is an English site and nobody gives your gutter mother's black ass-deep hole! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by abikubu: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

He had a beautiful, warm and sexy gal to engage, your posts really did amuse us, looking forward to another round of whipping you cretins later grin

Look at this gay urchin, did you 4get that riding your own old mother’s wrinkled backside is anathema to proper upbringing? Don’t do it again, baboon!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by buggaboo: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who are these idiats derailing this thread.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:03am On Aug 07, 2015
abikubu:

Look at this gay urchin, did you 4get that riding your own old mother’s wrinkled backside is anathema to proper upbringing? Don’t do it again, baboon!

Back are you? grin homo-idiota grin

My favourite cretin cool

The fact that you were caught d1ck in cun.t with your whirlpool-fistula mum and you weren't castrated doesn't mean you should think the rest of the world approves, finds it normal and acts like you should it? undecided
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:11am On Aug 07, 2015
bashirolu:

Dim-witted libertine, this is an English site and nobody gives your gutter mother's black ass-deep hole! grin grin grin grin grin

That you're too dumb and daft to know what argus is no fault of mine 1mbecile angry somehow you think i have to convince you i am writing correct english when the language is bleeding profusely from your corrupt usage undecided

Its obvious that am way too classy for a serf like you and seeing how you turned out, i wonder what else your mothers rotten, slimy, oozing, festering reverse vortex churned out? The devil, HIV AIDS and ebola are the leading contenders embarassed

Uuuurgh! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion / Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station / Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.