Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production (5113 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / Where To Buy Wheat In Large Quantities In Lagos / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by OlosundeBayode(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please i want to start producing and packaging wheat please where can i get dried wheat at a very cheap rate and if you have a good advice you can give to guide me. Thanks.
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by patdesire: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
You can get wheat in Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara. Or call me i can help you out. 08167907094
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kaymercury(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2015
U can get it in abundant here in ilorin.c
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by sessypgm(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
@Kaymercury, how do u sell the wheat,is it by bag or kg.
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kaymercury(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
sessypgm:
@Kaymercury, how do u sell the wheat,is it by bag or kg.
. We sell in bags
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by sessypgm(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
@kaymercury

how much do u sell per bag? what is the likely kg of bag...where are u and ur number.
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kaymercury(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
sessypgm:
@kaymercury

how much do u sell per bag? what is the likely kg of bag...where are u and ur number.
a bag costs 12k.105kg per bag.am currently @ilorin...
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by sessypgm(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Kay mercury

thank 4 ur reply,u said a bag is 105kg and is 12k,pls is that d last price for d wheat?then do u sell grounut too, if yes how much per bag?
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kaymercury(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
sessypgm:
@Kay mercury

thank 4 ur reply,u said a bag is 105kg and is 12k,pls is that d last price for d wheat?then do u sell grounut too, if yes how much per bag?
it depends on the quantity u buying,I will give u discount if u purchase many and concerning the groundnut,am not selling it but I can help u source for it if u don't mind
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kristyean93(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2015
For the best CIF rates of wheat from all parts of the world to Nigeria ports contact Aspire Export and Import

Tel: +2348136500979
Email: Chrisng@AspireExIm.com
Web: ApireExIm.com

1 Share

Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by rhef(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Do u know anyplace where i can thresh wheat?
rhef:
Do u know anyplace where i can thresh wheat?
Do u know anyplace where i can thresh wheat? @kaymercury
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by kunleweb: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kaymercury(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2018
rhef:
Do u know anyplace where i can thresh wheat?Do u know anyplace where i can thresh wheat? @kaymercury
thresh wheat? no, I deals in foreign wheat but I don't know if those that thresh beans do it as well
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by AzraelProp2(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Hello pls I have the mandate to market 70,000 tonnes of wheat grains imported from Russia , pls do you have buyers

Pls contact me 07051210760

Kaymercury:
thresh wheat? no, I deals in foreign wheat but I don't know if those that thresh beans do it as well
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by sarzonpoint(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaymercury:
U can get it in abundant here in ilorin.c

can you help me with contact to get in ilorin
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by sarzonpoint(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaymercury:
a bag costs 12k.105kg per bag.am currently @ilorin...

Please I want to buy how can I contact you
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by sarzonpoint(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2022
AzraelProp2:
Hello pls I have the mandate to market 70,000 tonnes of wheat grains imported from Russia , pls do you have buyers

Pls contact me 07051210760

I’m interested how can I contact you, your number is switched off
Re: Where To Get Wheat In Bulk/ Weat Production by Kaymercury(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2022
sarzonpoint:
can you help me with contact to get in ilorin
not available at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Livestock Feed Price Update / Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership / Farmland Clearing Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.