Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership (5110 Views)

2018 Maize Production Investment Partnership / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Good day house, I know you must have heard about export business. Charcoal export business is a business that has the ability to give you more than 40% of your capital per supply. I have gotten the adequate knowledge of the product know how ranging from the qualities to u get in charcoal. Not everyone that is involved in charcoal export knows how to get the right quality of charcoal meant for different markets. Many people burn their fingers because the don't know how to decipher good and bad products. That is why many Nigerian goods have been rejected abroad. but what I need is the finance to take the business to another level. We also offer services to exporters in certifying product quality. The business is a business that involves product sourcing, contract sourcing, handling of logistics and freight forwarding... All these things are put in place... The only constraint is finance and any interested investor would get the full details of the business from me when you contact me. 07035769754. No time wasters. Only serious people...

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
My email is karlxavierkarl@gmail.com.. You can send me a mail too. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by danhans(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
My email is danhans2002@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08039115533 you can contact me
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Charcoal business is a practical business and not what all those so called gurus say theoretically. Some basic things in charcoal is to understand specification. Their are charcoal that are produced from non sparkling wood and their are some that are made from sparkling wood. Most of the contracts are non sparkling wood and you have to understand specification to make it a success in this business. Keep the calls coming in
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Contact me so that we could discuss business because this is one of the most profitable businesses in nigeria
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ayin remains one of the best woods used in producing charcoal in the West. Contact me today

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by solreb: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
My email is aakala28@gmail.com. WhatsApp 08032382245. Pls send the details I am interested in financing the biz.
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
solreb:
My email is aakala28@gmail.com. WhatsApp 08032382245. Pls send the details I am interested in financing the biz.

I just sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Exports is a booming business now in Nigeria. It's a three process thing ranging from sourcing of quality products, arranging for logistics and getting a good freight forwarder that is not a story teller. Once you get your quality right, getting buyers wouldn't be much of a problem. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
let talk
jick4l@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jickmarket:
let talk jick4life@yahoo.com
I sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Glare247(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
kabiruub@rocketmail.com
waitiing broo
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by cousins: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am interested. Mails@commoditiesandmetals.com
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
I have sent you people mails. Check your mails.
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Investors can come together to make this business a success. To make It a success, the business needs a minimum of 5-6 million naira or more to take it to another level. It is a business that requires continuous monitoring, constant travels meeting new clients and negotiating deals, some companies can give you special order when you have a close relationship with them and when you get your quality right. It is a business that is very profitable now judging from the situation of the economy in the country. Let's actualize this dream and export has a large future to offer the country. Thanks for your co-operation. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
The future of the contract is in exports. Charcoal export poses to be one of the most exportable products from Nigeria which can change the status of many youth and earn a good return on investment. Am looking at having investors in this business that can invest to the tune of between 6-10 million. It might not be a one person, it can be several people. We have a forum and we take it up from there. It is a worthwhile business to be in. Anyone that wants to see me, am presently in oyo state now doing charcoal processing in komu oyo state to be precise. We just got a processing factory there which can process up to 10 containers of restaurant grade charcoal (karamgba in yoruba). Big charcoal... Getting contracts to supply to isn't a problem. Send me a mail or call if you want to see me in oyo state other Lagos. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com or 07035769754
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Meant to say, the future of the country. Typo errors. We also have charcoal made from non sparkling woods like Ayin. So when processing, you can tell us specifically what you really want to process. Some woods sparkle but it's not advisable to send sparkling wood charcoals to countries like dubai because definitely they would reject it. We also help suppliers process charcoal as well at good affordable prices and we also do quality check for people that are processing in other factories. How we do quality check is, you get your supplier, your supplier gets all the unprocessed charcoal and me and my team would be there to supervise the processing from A-Z to make sure that quality isn't tampered with.. We offer such services too. Thanks in advance
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by kunmi15(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
belloawwal1@gmail.com please I will like if we can meet in person, I wait to read from you.... Thanks for the grt ideal
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
kunmi15:
belloawwal1@gmail.com please I will like if we can meet in person, I wait to read from you.... Thanks for the grt ideal

I just sent you a mail.
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2016
Exports hasn't been this profitable. Do exports. It would help the economy. Contact me
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by cousins: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Can we have an arrangement where you provide us with an export contract and you supply us with the product?
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2016
Send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. Let's deal from there...
cousins:
Can we have an arrangement where you provide us with an export contract and you supply us with the product?
Send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. Let's deal from there...
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by karlxavier(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:42pm On May 14, 2016
hello all, I need bulk charcoal buyers/importers from Europe and middle east. if u gat contact holla me on 08077881934(wattzapp) , 08026225888
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by tectonotimes: 5:00am On Oct 14, 2016
karlxavier:
Good day house, I know you must have heard about export business. Charcoal export business is a business that has the ability to give you more than 40% of your capital per supply. I have gotten the adequate knowledge of the product know how ranging from the qualities to u get in charcoal. Not everyone that is involved in charcoal export knows how to get the right quality of charcoal meant for different markets. Many people burn their fingers because the don't know how to decipher good and bad products. That is why many Nigerian goods have been rejected abroad. but what I need is the finance to take the business to another level. We also offer services to exporters in certifying product quality. The business is a business that involves product sourcing, contract sourcing, handling of logistics and freight forwarding... All these things are put in place... The only constraint is finance and any interested investor would get the full details of the business from me when you contact me. 07035769754. No time wasters. Only serious people...

Intending exporters of charcoal, have you heard this? It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2016
My Relation have charcoal in large quantity but he was duped exporting charcoal to uk. really its still available but we can only sell to people who wants to export. if exporting charcoal is your business, you can contact us to supply you. call 07030967027 or email shegzyvick@gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by jumofe: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
let discuss Biz,email me @ femibayo22@gmail.com or whashapp me at 08076403329
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by ADEWALE7777: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
I can supply you wood in large quantity...interested buyers should contact me on 08117928126 or 09060394888
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Mizabey(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls, contact 08065894073 for hardwood charcoal supply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Bush Burning On Your Farm Soil Fertility / I Can Supply You Any Type Of This Groundnut In Large Quantity / Setup A Catfish Or Tilapia Farming Business With N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.