Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Truth About Oritse Femi | 7-7: The Street OT – #thehustleplaylist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth About Oritse Femi | 7-7: The Street OT – #thehustleplaylist (399 Views)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / There Are No Miracles On Mondays Just #thehustleplaylist | Listen / HOT BANG!: Best Of Oritse Femi By DJ Wise1 (hot Mixtape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Oritse Femi | 7-7: The Street OT – #thehustleplaylist by myktrailblazer(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
"Oh Lord, help me change my ways, Show a little mercy on judgement day, It ain’t me I was raised this way, Never let em’ play me for a busta, Makin’ hell for a HUSTLER."

– 2Pac Shakur

Growing up wasn’t in any way cool but it was indeed “The Sweetest Life I Ever Knew”… Gambling for survival in the streets and still was never caught by the Police whenever those MFs came around, that’s cause on like some will say “Gambling Got Me Into A Lot Of Sh#t”; but by HIS grace my story was different because “Gambling Kept Me Out Of Trouble (real trouble)” and today makes it 7305 days I’ve been on planet earth. YUP! That’s the Ghetto Story of the July (7th month of the year) 27 (27th day of the month) born, Oghene Michael.

Heading to the Playlist but before then let’s discuss The Musical Taliban popularly known as Oritse Femi:

Read more: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/7-7-the-street-ot-thehustleplaylist/

(1) (Reply)

Road To Fame For Upcoming Musician / Download Latest Track By-banky W – “high Notes” Click Here / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : K9 – Adura (prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.