Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (62859 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by lalasticlala(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
‘Let Our Daughter, Diezani Be’

Some family members of the immediate past minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Allison-Madueke have appealed to Nigerians, especially her critics to let her be.

Mrs Allison-Madueke is said to be in a critical condition from an undisclosed ailment in a London hospital.

“Our daughter has been in hospital where is receiving treatment for some weeks now. She is currently under close medical observation. We learnt that the observation means that she has been unable to see anyone outside close family members over the last few weeks.

“They have also discouraged her use of phones to avoid any risk of infection which will be extremely harmful for her.

“Diezani is responding well, but doctors are concerned about her movement and interaction given the intense treatment being administered.

“It is such an emotional time for us all as she is quite fragile and we are careful to keep her away from all the gossip and falsehoods being attributed to her in the media. We expect the media to respect the family’s feelings at this trying time,” the family said.

On those calling for the probe of the former minister, the source appealed for balanced coverage of some of the opinions being bandied around by different interest groups.

“The press, especially online media, should be careful to be professional and balanced in their reporting,” a family source added.

http://leadership.ng/news/449830/let-our-daughter-diezani-be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by ladyF(f): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eeyah, get well soon. I miss u already.

Na LadyF get this space today. grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
embarassed

Get well soon madam.

Nigerians needs you to explain your involvement in the running of NNPC under your watch as the minister. (Stewardship)

Never worry, all past Petroleum Ministers will join you, including the current President who was once a Petroleum Minister.

242 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
My crush is ill??...And I was not told

I wish the best Petroleum minister we ever had the quickest recovery.

Dullarmmadu should let her be.

**off to London**

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chaiii

GEJ's failure really giving his followers heartache

3 days after he lost to buhari

his ADC died in ph hospital

politics is really risky

am just an online politician

u no knw me, ..i no knw u

b4 somebody go catch me 4 junction oneday slap me

wen money and passion is attached, hmmm

ur life don remain one bar

Madam abeg recover fast ooo

we're still one nigeria

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by coolestrogue(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Don't know if I should curse this woman or bless her. In as much as I am a PDP member, this woman contributed to the corruption in the oil sector. I leave her to God almighty.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by redgem(f): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
I heard that you are in the hospital and critically ill. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do grin We all send our best prayers to you, and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and get well soon.

8 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
May God heal her

12 Likes 2 Shares

ladyF:
Eeyah, get well soon. I miss u already.

Na LadyF get this space today. grin

it has been psychologically proven that FTC is meant for the jobless

flex

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by yorke1: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
I doubt her claim. Alliison -Madueke should not provoke me this afternoon. I am a supporter of GEJ but that woman is part of the people that betrayed the trust GEJ imposed on them and milked this country. She has caused lots of harm to this country. I don't care about her state of health. She must pay for all her atrocities.
Nonsense!!!

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Pangea: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin

I know her sickness is caused by too much dollars!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Be healed . IJN

6 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by pedel: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wish her speedy recovery. She will not die but live to declare the works of God and the works she did as petroleum minister.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by alienvirus: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
ok na. if she is found guilty of any embezzlement, she will be arrested right away from the sick bed. No mercy for anyone that didn't show mercy when a common man suffers on the street.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Any idiott that post any negative remark about her will receive same in million folds

9 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Shoro niyen?

3 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by INTROVERT(f): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by KINGTELLER: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
See what my program scored Buhari government for the last two months in office. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

public class WorkSheet{

public static void main (){

String header1= "Agenda";
String header2= "Grade-Score";
String underLine = ("----------------------------------------"wink;

String descr1 = "Security & Safety of Citizen"; String grade1= "F";
String descr2 = "Job Creation"; String grade2= "AWR";
String descr3 = "Feeding Sch Pupils"; String grade3= "AWR";
String descr4 = "Boosting Naira Value"; String grade4= "F";
String descr5 = "Fighting Corruption"; String grade5= "E";
String descr6 = "Power generation"; String grade6= "grin";

System.out.println (""wink;
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , header1, header2);
System.out.println (underLine);

System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr1, grade1);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr2, grade2);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr3, grade3);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr4, grade4);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr5, grade5);
System.out.printf ("%-30s %30s %n" , descr6, grade6);

System.out.println (underLine);
System.out.println (""wink;

}
}

Output:

Agenda _________________Grade-Score
--------------------------------------------------------
Security & Safety of Citizen.................. F
Job Creation ....................................AWR
Feeding Sch Pupils .......................... AWR
Boosting Naira Value ..........................F
Fighting Corruption ..............................E
Power generation ................................D
-------------------------------------------------------

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by Johnnoo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
That's the way the cookie crumbles undecided

The fear of GMB is the beginning of sickness...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by sukkot: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol no die before you return our money oooo. me i done talk my own sha

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by lumzybo: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omo mehn.... my fellow country pple funny die. See as they are wishing her quick recovery as if they meant well.

Well, I decree total healing IJN. You are healed completely from every strange illnesses.

I come against every attempt 4 you to die "UNPROBED"

U shall not die but live to spend ur entire life in kirikiri maximum prison if you are found guilty.

Say ameeen with ur likes if this Is ur wish 4 our dear madam.

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by guekele: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
so they will spend all our money on her
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by GspotAngela(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
We aint falling for this cork and bull story. This is a cheap lie, a cooked up story to garner public pity.

This woman is an epitome of corruption, a common criminal and a fast f'ingered kleoptomaniac who massively looted the common wealth of the Nigerian people, in cahoot with former President Jonathan and some Oil Cabals.

She must be probed, trialed and jailed

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by otijah(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
she better die from there and save her head atleast confess her sins nd go to heaven, rather than die in jail and rot in hell grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by candidbabe(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Get well soon Ma'am
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by kenedy175(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wishing her quick recovery
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Quick recovery
Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by KingKuntaVart: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
cry cry cry My mentor get well soon ma' and come back and continue teaching us... how to get away with billions.

12 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by multikolour(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
quick recovery but pleas get well soon to come and account for you stewardship for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital by vedaxcool(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
K hope its not the $20b sickness.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.