Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos (17261 Views)

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by Owen(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2005
I dont think the operation was for a tummy tuck. I dont know, but I do know that she had gone for an eye opertion previously. I think she must have gone for another operation regarding it.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by vizion: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2005
i think (not sure) that the eye operation u refer to was not actually an operation but correction of eye defect (maybe)

using laser treatment
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by Owen(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2005
Ya I did some research and you are all right! She went for an operation to adjust her tummy. She went for tummy tuck and I find it ridiculous! I wander why someone who is almost 60 would be interested in tummy tuck? Any way it was her choice and it turned against her so rather than point fingers we all should learn important lessons.May her soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by queen2(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2005
Thats how God wants it to be, is her time to die....so everyone will die too....May her sould rest in perfect peace..
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by kelvin(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2005
This is the topic below and not stella's death thread, it's all your pleasure she died.

Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos
I once read a book "The Guts Of Ebini", there was this sacred tree, each time a branch fell, a prominent member of the village died. Stella might be that important that when she died a plane crashed...

However, the tabloids today said that the plane was on fire before it landed. They suspect a sabbotage. Some villagers said they heard a loud noise sarturday night... The black box has been recovered and we'll soon know the truth for sure...

May there souls rest in peace
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by drbigdaddyg(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2005
I just hope the truth will come out.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by fabian(f): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2005
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by Greatpeter(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2005
Fab thanks joo.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by gentleone(f): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2005
...are we talking about stella here or the crash victims
anyhow stella died, the bottom line is she's dead so pls lets stop worrying over the cause of her death. no offense meant ooo
@ kevin, as at the last timei read the papers(this morning),there were still speculations as to whether the box has been found or not.can you pls tell me where you found out about the box cos if really it has been found, we'll know what caused the crash for sure.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by Greatpeter(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2005
The minister of Aviation and IG differ on the black box.
The Minister said it hasn't been found as against the IG reports that it has been found and sent for interpretation and study.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by vizion: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2005
kelvin:

I once read a book "The Guts Of Ebini", there was this sacred tree, each time a branch fell, a prominent member of the village died. Stella might be that important that when she died a plane crashed.........

are u impling that the 116 people served are marching ground for stella? ? ?
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by otokx(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2005
they are saying it was a lightning storm, those peeps from the niger delta whatever are looking for cheap popularity. They should stop giving us a bad image.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by Seun(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2005
Yes, but don't they know that, hanks to the exploits of their Al Qaeda brethren, acts of terrorism will be taken with the highest level of seriousness by the government and even the international community? For a political group that wants to survive, the idea of declaring themselves as a bunch of terrorists is like commiting suicide!
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by CimonJorr(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2005
It would be nice to know how this "COMA" group managed to control the weather in order to make the plane crash...

The whole world has acknowledged that on the night in question, that there was a terrible storm which passed over Lagos (a CNN weather report confirmation, if I'm not mistaken.)..

I'm inclined to believe the incident was more of a fluke or possibly out of negligence in underestimating the intensity of the storm, but not as a result of a body of misfits who wish to capitalize on people's misfortune in order to enjoy cheap publicity...
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by layi(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2005
Was that plane the only one airbound in Nigerian air space that day and time. R we really sure that was the cause or mere speculations.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by Seun(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2005
Officials are speculating that the plane may have been struck by lightening.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2005
I maintain that we look through Layi's question.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by CimonJorr(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2005
ok... let's look 'through' layi's question...

Everywhere else in the world, wherever terrorist attacks have occured[sept 11, July 7, the Spanish train bombing, the Lokerbie jet bombing,etc etc], they've been known to happen in broad day light under the most beautiful of weather conditions, where everyone would ordinarily have been having a good day out.. they target public places where their activities can draw the most attention.. even when we had hijackers hijack the nigerian flight some years ago, they did it during broad daylight when the world was sure to be watching..

These louts want us to believe that they only waited for the most convenient "big weather storm" to come before comencing their activities.. Or they commandeered the weather storm to come in Or what

It is prudent to recognise that the already mentioned terrorist attacks were by organisations already in existence, and not by one formed after the fact.. since we have neither heard of COMA prior to this incident, nor of their activities or affiliations..

So, who's fooling whom?...
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by drbigdaddyg(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2005
You are right. I haven't heard of such hijack during night. It has to hit targets where people will be killed in large numbers.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by layi(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2005
drbigdaddyg:

You are right. I haven't heard of such hijack during night. It has to hit targets where people will be killed in large numbers.

In as much as i do not credit COMA for the crash. I only gave it a thot because their leader is under dentention now so they have a cogent reason for the attack (albeit not justified).
I think we ought to note that terrorist attacks come in various ways. The aim is to catch attention and force u to submit to their demands.
Its could be suicide bombings, it could be hostage takin. Most times Lives are lost but it could be done anyhow.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by fabian(f): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2005
Yeah right! They caused the plane crash. And Mother Theresa was Nigerian.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by gentleone(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2005
yep fabian,those niger delta guys are just looking for cheap popularity n attention
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by skima(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2005
I dont believe those guys are after it.

May their souls rest in God's bossom.

This is a wake-up call for the avaition industry and to the govt. It could happen to any of them. If they think money is more important than care(maintenance) then who will spend the money?
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by skima(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2005
I think the pilot is from Niger-Delta...
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by osofuye(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2005
well eehn i mean what a coincidence, Stella obansanjo to be buried in ogun state, bellview owner is from ogun state, the plane also crashed in ogun state, and lastly obasanjo, ogun chieftain !
guys let us tell this people to please tell us what is happening.

those guys form Niger delta are just shouting for nothing sake.

those Niger delta guys are just looking for cheap popularity n attention
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by bagoma(f): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2005
me thinks the crash gave the niger-delta guys an idea! they wished they did it but no they didnt. they're just taking advantage of our inefficiency and ineffectiveness and all our confusion.
hey, another thought just struck. what if COMA never made that statement? no one has been able to confirm the source of this so called claim.
what if its just a smoke screen?
some people might just have started the story to create a diversion and hence hide something. just a thought.
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by seuntech(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2005
well i will live my answer for later because i am hearing rumor hear and their
my reason for asking this question is to know whether we are together
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by drbigdaddyg(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2005
the truth there becomes the truth
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by solo2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2005
I feel very sad when I had about the crash that happened very recently at IFO in O gun State.for how how long will contunue to happen? I know you you have your comment to make about it , please let hear from you. sad sad shocked
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by osofuye(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2005
what a pity!
myself being an ogun state indigen, couldnt belive what is happening.
it was indeed a black day for ogun state!expecially when our state gov. wore black all day during the burial.
the ogun state 1st lady couldnt stop weeping, afterall mummy (stella) has donated so many wheel chair to her foundation (gff). plane crash with its own anxiety making tough for a long time peaceful state.
I THEREBY DECLARE A MONTH FASTING AND PRAYING (ramadan not inclusive) IN OGUN STATE TO SEEK FOR GOD'S FAVOUR.
OBASANJO, BELLVIEW OWNER ALL OGUN! EVEN PILOT, NA WA OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by layi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2005
Ogun lo n se ogun si nigeria - Seems Ogun indigenes are bewitchin Nigeria...

............oops did i say that?
Re: Bellview Airplane Crashes After Taking Off From Lagos by bagoma(f): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2005
ha! layi, you said it o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50 Nigerian Migrants Rescued In The Mediterranean By Libya’s Coastguard / Which West African Countries Do You Prefer Except Nigeria / 80 Days Across West Africa: #jollofroad; A Z!KOKO Road Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.