Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here (6602 Views)

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / "Pure Original Honey" Available @ Very Low Price- Bulk Purchase... / Potential Honey Buyers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by Segun57: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dear Friends, what is the current price of 20 litres of pure honey to be delivered in Lagos.
Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by Raygal(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
How many gallons do you intend buying? We supply Raw Unadulterated Honey in 20(24litres) and 25(30litres in content) Litres gallon.
The prices for both are #28,000 and 36,000 respectively.

Contact us for more inquiries and order placement 08094087274

Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by Delighthoney001(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
We Are Major Supplier Of Fresh And Undiluted Honey.

We have an excellent track record of supplying original honey to our esteemed customers..

Whatsapp/call us through 0.7.0.6.9.2.2.3.4.4.0 for supply of original, raw and unadulterated honey from Taraba state and adamawa state and benefit from our FREE nationwide delivery.

We hope to hear from you.
Thanks.

Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by Delighthoney001(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
MaeBlocks:
Good day,

In what quantity do you sell, how much do you sell and what is the delivery cost to Port Harcourt?

We Are Major Supplier Of Fresh And Undiluted Honey.

We have an excellent track record of supplying original honey to our esteemed customers..

Whatsapp/call us through 0.7.0.6.9.2.2.3.4.4.0 for supply of original, raw and unadulterated honey from Taraba state and adamawa state and benefit from our FREE nationwide delivery.

We hope to hear from you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by CedarHoney1: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yomboy4ever:

I have bought lots of fake in the past we don't knw who to trust anymore...
Can we trust you??

Good day @Yomboy4ever and other people looking for original honey, I can feel your frustration especially when you don't have the means of knowing the originality of what you're buying before buying it.

One way of spotting fake honey peddlers are through claims. They mostly claim that their honey is from a specific place where people have been made to believe that original honey come from, for instance, Cameroon, Taraba, Adamawa etc.

Posting pictures of kegs of honey guarantees nothing because most of these pictures are available online.

So, what should you do? Why not buy in small quantities for some period of time from a seller and create a relationship with them to see whether they're actually selling original or fake honey.

I sell original honey in wholesale prices. You can chat me up on WhatsApp (08066938295)
I also give tips on how to store your honey, originality tests, best practices for retailers, and the best time to buy original honey.

I wish you the very best in your endeavours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by QVFoods: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2021
At Q-VF, we own our beefarm and produce 100% pure natural honey with high integrity. We sell in packaged bottles and kegs. Contact us on

zero nine zero one two one two two zero one four

Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by Phoeberesources(f): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Giant hybrid Cavendish Banana Suckers & Giant Plantain are available, the variety are bigger and well nourished #100 each (bulk price, more reduction in price if buying larger quantity)
Chat us on

Others available
Sweet orange
Lemon
Orange
Pineapple
Avocado
Local pear/Ube
Miracle fruit
Moringa
Passion fruit
Strawberry
Mango
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Neem/DongoYaro
Almond
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Coconut
African Walnut
Breadfruit
Jackfruit
Noni
Bell apple
Guava
Seeds:
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by Menochglobal: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello good day everyone.
We are Menoch Global, your sure plug for unadulterated honey fresh from our farm.
We deal in wholesale and retaile.
We deliver nationwide.
This is our whsatsapp link -
https:///message/4UOQ4V5SOFIPK1
25 litters
20 litters
10 liters
5liters
And smaller quantity.
Re: Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here by benodihe(m): 1:58am On Nov 13, 2022
I can supply you original pure honey with guarantee... the honey is from Nsukka in Enugu state.
Yomboy4ever:

I have bought lots of fake in the past we don't knw who to trust anymore...
Can we trust you??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Invest $10 Billion In Agriculture By 2015 / Who Can Recognize This Plant? / Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.