Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation (20602 Views)

Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Firefire(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
disloman:
Giving u nightmares?

Who ?
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by holumidepaul: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
They era of impunity is over, anybody found guilty should be jail. Thieves

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Ghandi12: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tomorrow is pregnant.

My advice to the loyal APC Senators:

Please come with your unadulterated Senate standing order passed-down by the 7th Senate and insist on its use at all time.

Please come to plenary as early as possible and stick to your party's direction.

Do not come with Agbada or Babariga.

Under no circumstance should you walk-out of the Chamber for the Traitor.

Have your eyes on the Traitor and not the mace. Any attempt on any of your members 'give-them-hell'.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by FacelessPatriot: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Any News from The Nation Newspaper is forged news. sahara reporters is by far better compared to the blog called The Nation Newspaper
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

nothing will happen.Take that from me.Police can go ahead and investigate whatever they want but Saraki/Ekweremadu will remain as Senate president/Deputy Senate President respectively

How can I believe you on this when your 'GEJ till 2019' that you were so sure of never came to pass?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by nanya124(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigerian Police should speedily make public the report of the investigation so that the public can as a matter of urgency join in investigating the whole forgery. The good news is that presidency is not interested in whoever is found culpable in the whole matter.
We stand not to have fraudulent senators receiving jumbo pays!!!
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by dollarlander: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

nothing will happen.Take that from me.Police can go ahead and investigate whatever they want but Saraki/Ekweremadu will remain as Senate president/Deputy Senate President respectively

This used to happen in those days when patient Jonathan was the governor of rivers state. When first Lady used to use Nigerian military to do oil bunker and nobody can say anything.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by disumusa: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
winniz:
This thief.nubu Nation again with their rooster and bull stories undecided
tinubu foot has been planted by God.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by moufan: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
hehehe,days of impunity long gone since sai baba became president.saraki, ekweremadu and his cohorts should be prosecuted and if found guilty jailed.lawlessness is over in Nigeria GOD willing

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by disumusa: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Firefire:

Absolutely!

Fake Newspaper like their fake proprietor...
this girl you name is thomose.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oluwole NASS.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by DeGenius3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okay then.

let's just get to root of this
menace in our dear country...

only if the said crime is true, because
the paper reporting this, is compromised.

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
pdp is synonymus to forgery

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by OLADD: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin but we thought the taniods said Ekweremadu ordeal was over? Anyhow All Forgers must be Jailed, if he or anyone is found wanting, the apropriate action must be taken against such individual! Enough of this impunity, arrogance and deliberate retardation of Nigeria!

God bless Nigeria!

Friend, I share your view on the need to prosecute anybody involved in forgery but in this particular case, no forgery took place. The 7th Senate ceased to exist from June 6, hence the power to fashion out a take-off rule for the 8th Senate rested entirely on the Senate Clerk and other designated officials and that's what happened Any amendment to the Rule thereafter, rest with the Senators only after their inauguration.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by wrongnumber: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
seunmsg:
No hiding place for him and his other forgers. The days where people in high places commit crimes and get away with it is over. He and all others indicted in the forgery scandal must be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.

If this news is true i will simply advice them to seek for a plea bargain and resign honouurably because apparently there is no need to stall investtigation if ttheir hands are clean.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by sellYourCar: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by nelandrewz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
If u've not eaten today, u'll blame it on Tinubu. Wailer!

winniz:
This thief.nubu Nation again with their rooster and bull stories undecided

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by vedaxcool(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
OLADD:

Friend, I share your view on the need to prosecute anybody involved in forgery but in this particular case, no forgery took place. The 7th Senate ceased to exist from June 6, hence the power to fashion out a take-off rule for the 8th Senate rested entirely on the Senate Clerk and other designated officials and that's what happened Any amendment to the Rule thereafter, rest with the Senators only after their inauguration.

sorry is any of what you wrote in the constitution? or senate standing rules?
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by johnpalmer774(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
OLADD:

So you knew more than those Senators that has been in the senate for More than 8yrs now , if what you said now has always been the Case then those Senators that allege forgery will not be Daft enough to do so stop defending what is not Defensible...We shall see the outcome
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by sammyj: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by adconline(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Constitutional crisis brewing.. PMB is also be drawn in..What's the difference btw senate rules and legistlative act empowering the NASS?
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by sheymoni(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pdp are scared of ordinary investigation
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by menxer: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

how are u so sure? will he be the first SP to be removed?

So if it's proven true that the standing order they used was forged, we should clap for them, abi?

Na forgery we Dey talk here ooo,
that na one of the highest offices for Naija ooo.
Ok na.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by strongerthaneva(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

see dis chickenwudi sef dey talk..na byforce to comment..If Dem do go carry ur soldier come make he come comot dem..u beta no.make me.vex before I give ur size..
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by olalat(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Y are u like this guy? You claimed in d other thread last time they hv d righ to alter d rule. Y is it that u people lack intergrity nd decorum like this. U always oppose anything that can bring progress to the country. U pple nid change of hrt.
chukwudi44:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin SEE DREAMER WHICH YEYE LAW DID YOU READ THAT THRASH? THIS CASE WILL REMAIN IN COURT TILL 2019 WHEN THEIR TENURES WOULD EXPIRE
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Sant1m: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

The beauty is that you are inconsequential to influence events outcome even in the street where you stay let alone Nigeria, you can't stop Saraki and Ekweremadu loosing out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by keyhole2015(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP will always be PDP I'm baffled. Imagine this -

Justice Gabriel Kolawole in a ruling on Monday refused an ex-parte application filed by Senator Prince Gilbert Emeka Nnaji, with which he sought to among others, restrain the police from proceeding with the investigation of forgry and making public the report of the inquiry.

Olisa metuh-seller note
pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Bovis(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin SEE DREAMER WHICH YEYE LAW DID YOU READ THAT THRASH? THIS CASE WILL REMAIN IN COURT TILL 2019 WHEN THEIR TENURES WOULD EXPIRE
Hmmm ...... Mr Chukwudi, believe me on this one, water don pass garri!

News just reached me from a very reliable source that the amount of evidence against Saraki is overwhelming. Saraki is definitely going to prison to serve as a big lesson to other enemies of the state.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by MrMcJay(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
So, Saraki is now in a competition with his wife as to who gets to prison first?

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by jogojogo: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

You can go ahead with your prosecution while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues to hold swayat the senate.Anyway come tomorrow Both Senators Marafa and hunkuyi would be suspended by the senate leadership

Masturbating Tanoid! Come out of your wet dreams.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Niger State, Kills Three - The Nation / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.