Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Get 20% Weekly Return On Your Investment Guaranteed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get 20% Weekly Return On Your Investment Guaranteed (1843 Views)

What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time / 5% Monthly Return On Investment In Port Harcourt: Real Or Scam? / Boss-Auto, Guaranteed Return on Investment. Don't miss this opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 20% Weekly Return On Your Investment Guaranteed by Energy2015: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Discover how you can start making 20% weekly from your 1000$ and above investment In our trading platform in the international market.
You can start making profits weekly as you partner with us by you registering.
imagine making a total of 80% in 1 month.
With us you are the boss why we do the trade for you and you pay us 40% at the end of one week from your weekly returns. pls note we don't collect cash from anyone who intend to register and fund his or her account. pls for more info pls contact me or whatsapp me on 07082638957
Re: Get 20% Weekly Return On Your Investment Guaranteed by dotcomnamename: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Energy2015:
Discover how you can start making 20% weekly from your 1000$ and above investment In our trading platform in the international market.
You can start making profits weekly as you partner with us by you registering.
imagine making a total of 80% in 1 month.
With us you are the boss why we do the trade for you and you pay us 40% at the end of one week from your weekly returns. pls note we don't collect cash from anyone who intend to register and fund his or her account. pls for more info pls contact me or whatsapp me on 07082638957

Give us full details here
Re: Get 20% Weekly Return On Your Investment Guaranteed by Michaelnsd: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

Tissue Paper Production: How Profitable? / Have You Heard Of Global Fund Investment. / Moneygram Arbitrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.