Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time (2225 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos / What Can I Invest With 1m Dat Would Bring Steady Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by totalhouse(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Need your Candid and reasonable investment idea or business concept that I can invest 1M on to give the best return on investment....
Please I will like to hear from distinguished nairalanders.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
totalhouse:
Need your Candid and reasonable investment idea or business concept that I can invest 1M on to give the best return on investment....

do MMM grin grin grin

abeg o! no mind me I just dey joke.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Danielomisco(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
totalhouse:
contact me. 0.7.0.3.0.6.8.4.0.2.2. Whatsapp only pls
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by engrrichie92(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
totalhouse:

Buy bitcoin...invest in ghw..and get 1.5m in 1 month

Send me pm for more info if required...

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by estadypes(f): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
you can make 20% of that every 6days by joining the HUB. you can message me on whatsapp 09053532989 and i'l explain fully how it works and how you can make it work for yourself.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
totalhouse:

I can't help double that amount in a month, you will open a Forex account with your name and I will trade it for you .contact me with azunna.2002@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by justayo: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
fish farming or agro commodities supply. 08053351537 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Koleski(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Go into agro commodity supply, if you're in Lagos and you will like to partner I have a contract at hand to supply agric produce in tonnes.
you can reach me on e-mail attehadeshina@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by shosky72(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
home delivery business,whatsapp 08060295217
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by solidman59(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Call me 08023241195
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by SureIncome: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2017
If you're really serious, just deposit the money here. http:///dollars-for-free
It will yield 1.4% daily (i.e N14,000 daily). That's the best I've ever seen or heard anywhere.
And the company is 100% legit, tried, tested, and confirmed.
Anybody can go there and make money, no referrals...
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Neroiam(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmn.. I see
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Neroiam(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2017
totalhouse:
my idea will give u 2% profit daily. Pm me if interested.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Kingsolar: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
U av 1M n some1 is here lukin 4 400k 2 start agro produce supply. Gv me dat amount n i wil gv u 2.5 in 4months.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Nairasurplus(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingsolar:
U av 1M n some1 is here lukin 4 400k 2 start agro produce supply. Gv me dat amount n i wil gv u 2.5 in 4months.
Please what is agro produce supply. Whatsapp me let's discuss.
Regards

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Kingsolar: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buying n selling of agricultural farm produce from farmers 2 other big states wie u double ur money per trips. Bros, there's real money there. Sori am nt on watsapp

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Ysakaws: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingsolar:
Buying n selling of agricultural farm produce from farmers 2 other big states wie u double ur money per trips. Bros, there's real money there. Sori am nt on watsapp
I want to know more about that business. Are you on BBM? If no, give me ur direct number, lets talk on phone.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by SFTW: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingsolar:
Exactly!!! That shi rocks thinking of starting up that here
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by captainamiedi1: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
invest in palm kernel oil extraction and refine it into vegetable oil. reach me on captainamiedi1@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Mbkite(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingsolar:
can we discuss about the agro business supply bro?
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Mbkite(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingsolar:
pls I will need us to discuss. can you drop ur contact pls. I will call you
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Kingsolar: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Kingsolar: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hope u've goten d beta business ideal ? I heard d price of palmoil is down now.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Morakempirefarm(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
few days left.....so let the count down begin. I am glad to inform you all that without you stressing your self much but to only visit farm to learn more at your free time,while doing what you're doing presently cos you don't need to quite your job in agribusiness. just invest 400k in our vitamin A maize agribusiness 2.0 and get ROI of #2,884,000 after 12month or #1,000,000 and get ROI of #12,269,600 after 24month. Production will be handle by team MorakempireFarms InvestmentLtd at kunmbi village,agbede,camp at ijaiye orile farm settlement and the land is strictly for crop production in ibadan oyo state for morakempire agribuisness investment pool. and for the serious investors that couldn't make the first batch of morakempire agribusiness 1.0 vitamin A maize project, here is another golden opportunity for you. Second batch would kick start by 1st of March 2017 which is sold out already to the extent we have to increase the capacity from 30 to almost 50. payment is ongoing already and the deadline is Febuary 20th 2017 so if you're interested kindly contact Femi A Owolabi 07033388586, Oluwaseyi Caleb Dada 08188003253. to ask for more details and the pdf investment plan and our fcmb company account number If you can't take any of our investment plan alone you could team up with someone or ask us at morakempire farms and investment limited to pair you with someone.
This is strictly agribusiness and not agriculture. I advocate agribusiness as against agriculture. Who's ready to change the game with us? Serious investors for agribusiness 2017 2.0 only please.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Morakempirefarm(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
totalhouse:

few days left.....so let the count down begin. I am glad to inform you all that without you stressing your self much but to only visit farm to learn more at your free time,while doing what you're doing presently cos you don't need to quite your job in agribusiness. just invest 400k in our vitamin A maize agribusiness 2.0 and get ROI of #2,884,000 after 12month or #1,000,000 and get ROI of #12,269,600 after 24month. Production will be handle by team MorakempireFarms InvestmentLtd at kunmbi village,agbede,camp at ijaiye orile farm settlement and the land is strictly for crop production in ibadan oyo state for morakempire agribuisness investment pool. and for the serious investors that couldn't make the first batch of morakempire agribusiness 1.0 vitamin A maize project, here is another golden opportunity for you. Second batch would kick start by 1st of March 2017 which is sold out already to the extent we have to increase the capacity from 30 to almost 50. payment is ongoing already and the deadline is Febuary 20th 2017 so if you're interested kindly contact Femi A Owolabi 07033388586, Oluwaseyi Caleb Dada 08188003253. to ask for more details and the pdf investment plan and our fcmb company account number If you can't take any of our investment plan alone you could team up with someone or ask us at morakempire farms and investment limited to pair you with someone.
This is strictly agribusiness and not agriculture. I advocate agribusiness as against agriculture. Who's ready to change the game with us? Serious investors for agribusiness 2017 2.0 only please.
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by astfi: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
totalhouse:

check out this Portfolio Management plan from Astute Financial, A registered Financial Advisory Company. We have a visible Office and You can check our Trading record
www.forexfactory.com/oohrhiifx

Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by yusasiv(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
well, if u can settle for 100k monthly and ur capital is still urs, i av an idea about one online investment dat has been in existence for more dan 3 years now.....u might wanna try ur luck and trust me, it is risk free
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by ogawisdom(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
yusasiv:
well, if u can settle for 100k monthly and ur capital is still urs, i av an idea about one online investment dat has been in existence for more dan 3 years now.....u might wanna try ur luck and trust me, it is risk free

the bolded is sooo funny grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by yusasiv(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
ogawisdom:

the bolded is sooo funny grin grin grin grin

dar was my mistake bro, it wasn't intended...

ntn is 100% risk free i blv...
Re: What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time by Futureinvestors(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
My dear friend,

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Is 9jagold.Com Scam Or Legit / Verifying Skrill Account / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.