Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,734 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) (2179 Views)

Fan Draws Don Jazzy With Garri (Photos) / D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by chimere66: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Award winning Nigerian singer D'banj has ventured into garri production.According to him,he likes Ijebu garri and urged Nigerians to patronize the product.Speaking further,he said great things come eith small things.He shared photos of the garri with the caption below....

Immense gratitude to a Legend and Big Brother For this.  E Cover mi now!  Guys, KokoGarri is available on Konga and in Ebeano Store.

Who owns Ciroc vodka? Who owns Beats headphones? Who own RocknRepublic? The list goes on. What we do in Nigeria is to laugh at people's hustle. And when it starts paying, creating jobs and moving the person to the next level, we are quick to ask why is the person living so large? Does he know how many people are hustling and going to bed hungry? But we don't consider the person's hustle in the beginning worthy of support. I am a strong Supporter of Nigerian Brands. How many politicians bought this Koko Garri to give their supporters? But they gave imported rice abi? When Otunba Ghadaffi started his mobile toilets, people called him "Agbe po!!!" It wasn't for long, others joined DMT to do what he was laughed at. I know that a few think what's DBanj thinking to invest in Garri. Newsflash!!!! I bet you all that is a $30b market. I have told him to start promoting it in hotels and restaurants. Wherever beans and moi-moi is served, there should be packs of Koko Garri as options to pap, dodo and yam. Trust me, you will see how it will grow. I think there should be a Garri soaking competition sef. The hamburger competitions we see on television don't even have as much entertainment value... Round 1, Koko Garri and groundnuts, round 2, Koko Garri and coconut, round 3 Koko and Kilishi... Powered by Eva Water and Dangote sugar... Winner gets a Koko Garri distribution vehicle and a start up store.

Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Lordfranklin(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice one! KokoMaster

The major problem that we are facing in Nigeria is just excessive dependence on imported goods.
Na we dey cause am sef.
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Ihinmi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
That will be good for nigeria and nt all their flashy life without benefit to the country
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Garri investment is not an investment. Is it me or do this seem unfocused?
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by cherylsmith(f): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Smh
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Makes sense....but it'll be more expensive....
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by chimere66: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
dovelike:
Garri investment is not an investment. Is it me or do this seem unfocused?
It is a good biz.Why did u say so?
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
chimere66:
It is a good biz.Why did u say so?
Not garri. Almost every home in the village makes garri
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by slimbless(f): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
dovelike:

Not garri. Almost every home in the village makes garri
Only if you know how much a pack of that is sold. Probably #600 not too sure, but I know D banj knows what he was doing before venturing into the business. In short the garri na for big people
Re: D'banj Starts Up Garri Production With The Name Koko Garri(photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
slimbless:
Only if you know how much a pack of that is sold. Probably #600 not too sure, but I know D banj knows what he was doing before venturing into the business. In short the garri na for big people
Except they add sugar for that garri

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Aka 'Dragon-T' Smokes A Hookah Pipe While Out Partying (photos) / Oge Okoye's Cute Son Turns 10 / Ankara Styles On A New Level. Wear It Like A Boss! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.