Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) (32407 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Rekadobello: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nigeria’s popular singer D’banj is reportedly filming a TV commercial for the Bank of Industry’s CAP Fund with Fade and Sesan Ogunro’s production company called The Film Factory.

He was pictured talking about his ‘Koko Garri’ while asking people to get informed about the CAP (Cottage Agro Processing) Fund.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8141

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by mayorjosh(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bad guy p

I hail oo baba

Love the people who give back to the society that made them what they are.at least a hundred jobs would have been created from this koko garri thing

It shows his desire to succeed

Not like skibii who faked death so as to trend and make his song famous

Keep riding boss

*modified*

FTC yaaay!!!....wait,d thing no increase my bank account balance na mtcheww..

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by CR77(f): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
nice one boss

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Oya naaaw.. Those useless babes that abused him the other day would be the first to summit application letters if Dbanj should want to start employing..

God done bless ur hustle already Dbanj.. Make God bless mine too and all struggling nairalanders.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by buoye1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ok
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by lekjons(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
soon, he'll produce; koko groundnut and koko cold-water!.. to complete am..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Freelancer007(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
seen
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by ladyF(f): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice....can't wait to see his commercial

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by constance500: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
entrepreneurship

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by deebsman1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Koko Holdings next , garri is first out the holding, oda products to follow soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by kossyablaze(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by willian10: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dz tin na business ooo, make I sharp sharp go do KoKo Pizza too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
KUDOS
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by space1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
I

made

it....

keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by TheDauraMallam: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol.

DBanj is resilient.

I pride him for that.

It's just... Just that..

The ship has already sailed.

If his Koko garri was hosted during his MoHits days...

He would have (probably) being successful now.

11 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by SmartMugu: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is anyone really buying Koko garri in Nigeria? I'm not sure what makes it different from the regular garri. If u've tried it, pls share what makes it worth the hype.

11 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by wasdub(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
nice idea..miss you my love. iya mubaraq

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Chestar5(f): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good for him kiss
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by prosper21(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
How good is it for soaking?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by alaoeri: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dbanj omo nla wey sabi how to grind his onions. cool

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by efilefun(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by kennyddonn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
h
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
I keep saying it .D'banj has the biggest brand out of africa

8 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by kennyddonn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
nice one...
hope u dey make profit with this business

coz me I neva see dis package garri oooo

and people Sef no dey talk about am..
except on social network
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by lonelydora: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whatever you hand findeth to do, do it well. Maybe music was never you calling. God bless your hustle.

Still waiting for Airforce1
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by dollyptosh(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
SmartMugu:
Is anyone really buying Koko garri in Nigeria? I'm not sure what makes it different from the regular garri. If u've tried it, pls share what makes it worth the hype.
The name is the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Opeyemi Ayeola Or Bisi Ibidapo Obey: Who Is More Beautiful? / Wizkid Arrives In Amsterdam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.