Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] (3287 Views)

Breaking News: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th / Bizarre -real Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by silver94(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
A human like “Angel” has fallen out of the skies over London. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon.
The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black.
It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered.
All a little freaky if you ask me.
Photos of the fallen angel:

Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by shalomm: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by klem93(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
is just an art exhibition... fallen angel kor... rising satan ni... #hiss

1 Like

Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by Topccy007: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by crazygod(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
See the feather-less wings be like Mr Biggs chicken wings
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by silver94(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
All these people commenting with full stop. Hope u aren't putting full stop to your life. If u don't have anything reasonable to comment jux GET OUT.
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by goldiam(f): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
if nah naija dem for don gather am nd give am d beaten of em life say nah witch wey holy ghost fire consume when he dey come back from meeting. Next nah experiment tins

1 Like

Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by silver94(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
goldiam:
if nah naija dem for don gather am nd give am d beaten of em life say nah witch wey holy ghost fire consume when he dey come back from meeting. Next nah experiment tins
African mentality
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by adellam16(f): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
silver94:
A human like “Angel” has fallen out of the skies over London. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon.
The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black.
It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered.
All a little freaky if you ask me.
Photos of the fallen angel:
and u believe dat its real?who r u trying hard to convince. R u forgetting angels r spiritual beings? Can't b seen wit d ordinary eye? Well u surprise me
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by Awoofawo(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by silver94(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2015
adellam16:
and u believe dat its real?who r u trying hard to convince. R u forgetting angels r spiritual beings? Can't b seen wit d ordinary eye? Well u surprise me
Sister, its only God dat cannot be seen with d naked eye. But you can see the angels. Even the bible testify to that
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by adellam16(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2015
silver94:

Sister, its only God dat cannot be seen with d naked eye. But you can see the angels. Even the bible testify to that
in d bible I read, dey appear to u wen sent by our heavenly father . And mind u angels come most times in dreams! Not in d physical.
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by silver94(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
adellam16:
in d bible I read, dey appear to u wen sent by our heavenly father . And mind u angels come most times in dreams! Not in d physical.
Angels come in d physical as well. Some even walk among u.
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by Emmyk(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
angry
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky! [MUST SEE PICTURES] by adellam16(f): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
silver94:
Angels come in d physical as well. Some even walk among u.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Photos Surface Of Justin Bieber Smoking Marijuana In Hotel Room / Verification Of Bet365 Account / I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.