Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th (6033 Views)

Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia / Breaking News: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London / allocation: See Picture Of What Look Like Tail Appear In Sky In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th by fosta(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London.

Is this the end of the world?

Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th by LordIsaac(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lolz...kai...reminds me about defeathered broiler chicken...
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th by sahmih(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
lol...as much as the picture look so real..I dont believe!!!! angry angry angry sad
the picture reminds me of the seasonal movie Lucifer, when he was looking for who stole his wings cheesy
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th by mii4u(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is hard to understand cos it doesn't look photoshop
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th by Temptee101(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
This looks real
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th by Rick9(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Which Angel get this kind chicken wings, no feather

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally Small Compared To Others? / Update On The Killing Of The Uniport Boys(the Real Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.