Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) (53570 Views)

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Produced 89 First-class In Its 38th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Pecca: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Deapexboy:
nja need more of this

More of what
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Deapexboy(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Pecca:

More of what
bicycle grin
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by chris81964(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
valdetino:
A female student of Godfrey Okoye University produced this Automobile.
Way to go. The people who knock it buzz off or build yours. I am impressed by the use of the change overs. I wish they gave more details about the vehicle m
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed.

This type of Project is worthy of A group of High school JET club members. Its strangely disappointing when you find out it's a mechanical engineer student.
Those of you criticizing me that she's a girl. You are SEXIST undecided undecided undecided

But considering her environment 9/11 undecided
You are just envious an incubus
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by jamex93(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
pen2:
You're mean! Lol @ change over grin

na waiting my eyes see b DAT ooo
abi u no dey see am
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by jamex93(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Nielbaba:
u no welll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I well oooo
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed.

This type of Project is worthy of A group of High school JET club members. Its strangely disappointing when you find out it's a mechanical engineer student.
Those of you criticizing me that she's a girl. You are SEXIST undecided undecided undecided

you have a mental problem. I hope your family can discover it on time
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by tasland(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2015
nedu2000:
Na wa and it has 'change over' switch,does the automobile run on NEPA and gen? undecided grin
lolz....so funny,can't stop laffin
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by tiwiex(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2015
valdetino:
nothing innovative about this. does it fly? d kekes on d road re way bettee ao y did she bother? it is not a big deal but credit to her for taking d time.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2015
valdetino:

you are forgeting that a woman,buildt it...woman have a different understanding of design than man...

i say,well done!!!
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by sunsewa: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are we moving forwards or backwards,enough of all this olden days concept been invented by our students,and get abreast with modern days technogical concept, though they are not to be blame,rather the government is to be blamed for creating the right technical environment for it.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by nextstep(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Empero1:

One problem we have as a people is that we like to celebrate mediocrity . As far as I am concerned there is nothing to be proud of about this trash .

You do know that most student projects anywhere in the world are crappy versions of the best producible by their environment. It's not really quality-of-finish that matters, as much as it's the process of creating.

Well, I for one don't celebrate mediocrity, but I can recognize raw talent, initiative, and a good idea when I see it. I don't see a crude keke napep, but instead I'm imagining this young lady working to help make electrical keke a reality.

If I was looking for engineers, I would interview her on the basis of this project, not even on academic performance or what's in her resume.

BTW, if anybody knows her, please PM me
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by nextstep(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
horbafemie:
My question is simple.....wat apns if d battery run down? is thai any means of charging the battery? sorry am an accountant@@@@if my ? sound odd

Solar stations distributed around the city. Fresh batteries would be charging all day, then when you bring your discharged keke, an attendant will do a quick battery swap for a small fee
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Mariojane(f): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
nedu2000:
Na wa and it has 'change over' switch,does the automobile run on NEPA and gen? undecided grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you need Jesus
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by nnamdi1958: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
RUBBISH? I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE EVEN IN SCHOOL. ITS YOUR TYPE THAT STEALS MONEY WHEN YOU BECOME SOMETHING IN THE SOCIETY. NNE! GOD WILL SEE THROUGH AT THIS TIME WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by ogbonti: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
gen2briz:
Nice one.....

Godfrey Okoye University??

What has Nigeria turned to?

What' school is that who registered it?

JEEEEZZZZZZZZZ... we are finished!

Our education system is done, gone, dead n burried!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wtin b dat one na Wtin b dat one na
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by darediamond(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
What an answer of the CENTURY grin grin grin grin grin "E dey with mobile"
Ashole grin grin grin grin
Adeoba10:

E dey with mobile
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by inze(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

. . . and you couldn't make a proper sentence with punctuation

#typical
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is a forum not English class. You are better off as an English Lecturer undecided
inze:

. . . and you couldn't make a proper sentence with punctuation

#typical
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Poch: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
nedu2000:

Sorry I just had to laugh hard on this... cheesy grin
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by HADI854: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2018
nedu2000:

I think I runs on Tiger batterys grin
nedu2000:

I think it runs on Tiger batterys
Abeg nobi Me talk am oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.