Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (67092 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Guidette(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Hahahaha, dont take it personal. Its human nature.
Im not taking it personal. You are just too disgusting for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
SirAweezy:

I like you already... nice share share of rationale.

Thank you Sir
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Psylas(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
joselagba:
Just keep d event to ursef, and pray to God.
pray to God for what?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Guidette:

Im not taking it personal. You are just too disgusting for my liking.
You are not my type. I cant possibly hire you as a feet massager. Even your profile picture looks like that of Agama Lizard that falls from Udala Tree. Your picture gives me goose pimples.

Will you be kind enough to steer clear of my lifestyle ?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Sharp212(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
But im feeling sorry for his wife
whats wrong with the guy joor
the secretary you just employed now
God please protect me from this kind of wayo husband
Amen
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
I encountered an act in the office some days back and since then it seems things have taken an awkward turn in my office.

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.

On a fateful Friday after work, I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga's office. I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what's going on, when I got to the door, I didn't hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination. I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table. our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice "Young man what are you looking for in my office?"

Since that event things have been very awkward between me, my boss and the secretary. ( Don't know what to do)
Why not discuss d issue with Human Resources?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by kromoto: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Guy, even today. A girl is asking to come and work for me. It is just one of the many pecks that comes from being an employer of labour. We do not compel them. Girls prefer to be with a leader who can provide them comfort and financial security. Will they rather sleep with men that cant afford to buy them official car and driver and leave someone who does that as official responsibility and still pays salaries plus other 'incentives' ?

I must commend your honesty and openness over this matter.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Ealiserwest(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
BY1434:

Make I pay #10k?

angry grin
I go steal am nah
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nemesis99(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimkaire:
angry for a woman, she carried-on like nada happened undecided undecided She's a pro, take it from me, she is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
yea she a real damn pro-stitute. but I guess that nt in anyway my biz
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by themanderon: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:

Anyone talks about molestation here ? Secretaries understand their terms of references, they dont complain do they ?

My God!! I can't believe am reading this, so how would you like it if your daughter comes to you tomorrow and tells you she is doing the same with her married boss?? How would you like that?

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
themanderon:

My God!! I can't believe am reading this, so how would you like it if your daughter comes to you tomorrow and tells you she is doing the same with her married boss?? How would you like that?
My daughter will not do it because she cant work as a secretary. Ivy League kids are way up on the ladder than locals. By the way, married men are not evil, we are actually more benevolent and caring. We are stable.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Baddo101(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
lexy2014:
Why not discuss d issue with Human Resources?
yeeeeee..... Human resources ke? u wan spoil mata?

I av been reading comments and mehn it has been hilarious grin grin grin
@Op. why u con go dey look wetin no concern u na? just know that " D downfall of a man is not d end of his life"
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by victorkc(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adon beliv this crap.How can your boss be doing that in his office and left his doors open, even if he knows no body around. Next storyline pls.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by friends4ever(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
You heard moan moan moan...what do you expect, or do you have a he goat in your office, you just being curious and curiosity leads people to danger or, didn't you grow up in face me and face you build where they have family of 9 living in one room...when papa and mama would be in the act one would pretend as if he's far asleep, you can't even go the restroom and pee else, you wojld rather pee right there, that's the beginning of ones bedwetting. Keep it to yourself and do not let the cat out of the bag.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by adelcole(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yu have made your sack letter so fast by putting it here. Except if your boss don't belong here.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by emmabest2000(m): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2015
DankemzI:
This is why Camera phones were invented
Snap like 5shots! before he knows himself you have more than enough evidence.... till you leave that company, you'll be his BOSS
Risk and badest idea
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by hexy40: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't think ur boss will have problem with u... but if ur presence in d office starts making the girl feel uncomfortable grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.