Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader (523 Views)

Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by TessyNkennor(f): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Few days ago, a Twitter User tweeted a question asking how to date a married man without ruining his home. I was actually minding my own business when I saw the tweet and I thought let me share it on my blog. Well, guess what happen.
Out of about 35 comments I received (and with 8 deleted), this particular Blog Visitor's comment got me confused. That has never happen before. If your comment will corrupt the mind of Readers I just delete it without second thought. This one took me by surprise. At first, I didn't know whether to delete it or just approve it. Now, my friends are talking about it, saying it's the best comment ever!!!
I still have my doubt and that's why I want you to please help me use the eyes of the elders to 'look am'. Lols. Kindly follow the link to see the full reply... thanks | www.tessynkennor.com

Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by cerzo(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2015
kiss
Re: How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader by preciousMI1(f): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
really??

(1) (Reply)

Ooh! They Have Started Again. / Never Give Up To Failure. / To Be Thankful For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.