Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve (67525 Views)

Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine / Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos,removed His Kidney And Intestine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Rajisko(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
nawao may God punish The Guy
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Bonapart(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Islam.... that's what they're thought

2 Likes

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by femiranking28(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Kill him he is capable of more dangerous in the near future what an animal. See how ugly he looks

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Sammy00100: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2015
This c terrible thing hmmmm
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Eneze1(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2015
OMG!!! this is so heart breaking, both the killer and whoever sent him should be sentenced to death

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by mammanbawa: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2015
He should be given the same treatment.. Heartless being undecided

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by prospero15(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
I just wish am given d opportunity 2 deal with this devilish Dracula the way I wnt..well I will enjoy killing him

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
The need to just kill this type of people.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Rilwayne001: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
sad cry
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by ifeanyi83(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Outrageous!!!...Law experts please do tell what sentence he might get considering the fact he's not 18 yet. It however would have been good news if his accomplice was apprehended also...What the love of money has turned the world into...
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by lifezone247(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2015
QTEST007:
Na lie

I mean, dis couldn't be true.
Can it.
ODD WORLD
Very true bro, it actually happen at ijanikin close to agbara, I saw the crowd when I was driving by. Very horrible.
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2015
If a 16yr old boy could cause such mayhem in our society.... What worst would he be if he gets to 25+.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Godwinsun(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
All the parts he has removed, should also be removed from his body too.But I have come to ask,why is every murder and blood shed related to Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by VickyRotex(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Haaaaaa shocked

Eleda mi ooo...

I'm speechless cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
lakamua:
That boy will not miss church on sundays. He will even go preaching to non believers. A true african.
smh... willful blindness thats the name of ur case.. Wetin concern muslim concern church? What a painful death it must have been.. RIP to the dead
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by juman(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
What a wicked world!
Yoruba and juju is like 5&6.

The poverty in that country is extraordinary.

6 Likes

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by dbaggy46(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
What a wicked world we live,this guy z wicked beyond human imagination,I believe this is not the first tym he is doing this,the police should torture him,I believe he wil make more confessions of his past...The police should arrest the man dt sent him to do this job nd sentence them to lyf in prisonment

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by czar001(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
buskie13:
all these muslim bois...
when they eat
..they eat evil...when they think they think evil....their ways are just full of evil....

he should be killed same way he ended this young boy's life....death to him

Jesus
embarassed

would you have said this if the guys name of was Micheal or Peter? or would you have said this if the headline was "pastor murders. . ." like we've not seen or heard of evil of this such being perpetrated by Christians? your level of hypocrisy I can't comprehend! evil and evil doers are among us all! regardless of religion or tribe, so stop pointing fingers!

7 Likes

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by oboy3(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Is he Yorba, thought it's only bifraud that are into ritual killings while d yorbas are saints

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by ugotuf(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
A demon in human cloak.Need we any soothsayer to remind us that the end is nigh?.Only give your life to the SAVIOUR and ask for His protection over you and your home as we await HIS imminent return.
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by osimataylor(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Part of the blame should go to nollywood film producers.They consciuosly or unconciously infused these ritual ideas into the society.
jcross19:
Devil in human flesh. At his age? If he should grow older than this will become the greatest human butcher ever exist in nigeria. Please police do something, the boy suppose to be in chains and inside cage not roaming because is an animal.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
AMBIVERT:

I am with you on this!
You echo my thoughts exactly.

His face looks evil.
He is a bloody killer!
The blood of that boy and those he might have killed will continually hunt him for days.
Unless I change my mind and come back to this thread to reverse it, he will not know peace.
Evil and plagues of different proportion will seek him out for the rest of his days.
I am more angered knowing that it's a small boy who still had his life ahead of him.
That killer boy is cursed!

The first thing I thought also when I saw the picture was how on earth he knew where intestines etc were.
I mean, we all may have an idea about what they look like but a fresh body with blood that would simply gouge the whole place, it would definitely make it more messy and difficult. This is clearly not his first time as you and the previous writer had assumed. He just met his waterloo.
I add an Amen and Amen to your curses on him.

3 Likes

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by peeta89(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
tempo37:
e no consain me.
Dats hw dey roll in the south.
Imagine what you are saying. A life was lost and you are saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by mariegold: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
evil that men do.... this is barbaric. i no fit see am sef :-Xevil that men do.... this is barbaric. i no fit see am sef
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by bekee72: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
konkonbilo:
This is horrible.
Jesus,our country has became one of d worst place in d world, i have realised that people does anything because of money so bad

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by kachnov(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Jesus!

16 year old boywizard,I can swear this evil thing have done this more than once.
Rip to the innocent boy.
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Krasid(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
messi?
tongue
Nope, not the Argentine midget.
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by tempo37: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2015
peeta89:
Imagine what you are saying. A life was lost and you are saying rubbish.
is dat life better than my dad dat was poisoned?

Bobo no quote me again, unless u want me to unleash to u my wrath.
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by godoluwa(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

This was not his first time.

He has done this before or at least observed when this was done.

They should torture him until he reveals the number of times he has done this or witnessed it being done
seconded

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
This is the height of wickedness.....this guy should not be put in a juvenile home he needs to be in maximum prison... RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.