Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve (67522 Views)

Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine / Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos,removed His Kidney And Intestine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by eluquenson(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
This boi should be killed too
This boy may become a chief ritualist if left behind

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by mrajims(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yoruba Muslims are diabolic
you must be very sick for that utterances
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by popcykaylah(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
the rate at small boys be chasing money now ehn..

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by seunayantokun(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
I think God doesn't have age limit for capital punishment. So, Police, please ensure that justice is done: the boy and that heartless and wicked Osho must die. Let's quickly get rid of those two evils.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by salam1(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
Mumu how r u sure he's a Muslim for d Yorubas name dosent mean d religion u belong to get it ryt ode

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by jimmy101231(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
This boy and his parent that don't teach him in the ways of God will never know peace Ijn..so cruel

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
They should sentence this one to death befor IS recruits him. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by fxskye: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
Yeeee! shocked cry
This stup!d boy ehn.

Which kind judgement dem go giv this under 18 boy?

#future terminated!
We need prayer

Death Penalty without any consideration.........He is older than the victim.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2015
This is not his first time... and he is not sorry, he is just saying that because he knows he is fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by AsherStorm(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
You're simply stewpid
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by nickxtra(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Beast of no gender!

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by yusufobinna1(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
stupidity at its peak,do u need to be tribalistic before u can comment.I just hate stupid people.mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2015
I don't think this is his first time.

esantex:
At this age!!...What would have prompted this boy to do this for christ sake!!. Had it been he was not caught he would have turn it into a business and starts making money from killing and selling human parts am sure this is not the first time he's doing this.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by akigbemaru: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2015
16 year-old boy killed four and remove his kidney.
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
fxskye:

Death Penalty without any consideration.........He is older than the victim.

think with your brain not emotions..
of what use would it be if the boy is dead
..he is 16 for Pete sake.. what makes you think he was acting freely. ?

what if his mother was under gun point & he was asked to do that or she dies?

if it is not that- then what if he is indeed a psychopathic serial killer - it would be unwise to kill him.. the best thing would be to study how his mind works & figure out what might have triggered his erratic behaviour. that way we can prevent gory incidents like this from happening in the future .

everybody has evil ingrained in them - this boy just couldn't suppress his.. It would be better to help him.
In case you don't know - some people are inspired by what this kid did... the world is made of both evil & good you know? so,death penalty isn't it

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Uwakuwak(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2015
If this boy iS new in this business, he will not carry out this act alone
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by fredleo95(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2015
I HONESTLY FEEL DIS DUDE SHOULD BE GIVEN A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE.... HE SHOULD BE CUT FROM LIMB TO LIMB OR FROM DICK TO TONGUE....WHAT IS 50K TO THE DESTINY OF THAT HELPLESS BOY ... MY GOD WHEN WILL ALL THIS STOP!!!

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by omotolaa(f): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Omg!

Viewers discretion should be added to the title of this thread.

Illiterate didn't you read the warning in red?
I hate illiteracy like you who don't read but jump to comment
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by kayalla(f): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2015
oh God of mercy.

i wonder how the parents of both will be feeling right now

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by unilagfreshest(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2015
when i was 16, i cant kill chicken, i will run... God Save Our Soul.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by egeonu1975: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Me at my age I don't know even know where De kidney or intestines is , a boy of 16 years hmmmm
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Unknowingly to you and millions of others in Nigeria, the gory images of bloody killings by armed robbers, ritual killers and terrorists published without censorship on Nairaland and other websites and shown on TV and print have only hardened the sensitive nature of the viewers and made them to become cold blooded.

What do you people gain from the fetish desire for gory images of human atrocities?
God will also punish those who don't respect the sanctity of life as He punishes the murderers.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nemesis99(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2015
this is one hell of a case where i need to use my golf stick. Walahi I'll break his bones.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2015
hmmmm Nigerian with money issue. I pray non of our family fall into bad victims.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Kassidy90(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2015
cerzo:
Chisos..i cnt believe this
U better believe.... Happened in my area
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Sidiqdeboss(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2015
16years old,.. spatarcuz
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nickymezor(f): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Can u imagine, he is even a minor shocked My God, the world is really coming to an end... angryThis is unimaginable!

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Hassan080196(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Why are you so dumb?
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaap his name is not Jesu wink

What is it then, IYANGARRI?
Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by tgwltm(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
buskie13:
all these muslim bois...
when they eat
..they eat evil...when they think they think evil....their ways are just full of evil....

he should be killed same way he ended this young boy's life....death to him

Jesus
embarassed
@ buskie13, your name sounds more like a DOG, the mod(s) are unattentive to your comment. To hell with you for laying your tongue on ISLAM, and for showing your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by petitejolie(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jeeeeeessuuuus!!!!! Wot does he need 50k for. Dat boy is an evil child cry

1 Like

Re: How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve by maryhaam(f): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
na ur fault#nkan to de to ni ka wa ri ohun lo fa a.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.