Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK (19461 Views)

Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I HATE APC

I'm waiting for Masturbating Masturbators
....... What is this?! Even if you dont have kindreds to advice you @ home, do you think you ever make sense to yourself?
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Masturbating Masturbators
....... And this one too! Wonders if you guys have got brain!!!
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2015
hassan85:
And it took them 3months to reply? Smh that old man called Tafida that is managing to talk need to come back home..
I trust Ambassador Tafida, and much as I trust Buhari; they can't lie about trivial issue as what car the President rode on. The original source of the story is neither Buhari nor the APC. The story, like many others, erupted from online blogs and APC allowed it to fester because it favoured them.
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:
Masturbating Masturbators.
.............. And the list goes on! What won't man see on NL!!!
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by SpiritPerson: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Hhmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Don't mind them jarey, that's part of their marketing strategies(lies).
they are obviously not good @ marketing. Lying is in their gene

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2015
cheesy He pain them
modelmike7:
....... And this one too! Wonders if you guys have got brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by nortcentrallord(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2015
kennyman2000:
we didnt know that its God who made u before.. We thought its devil.. Rubbish..

This thing pain you gannn. Hahahahahahahahaha, why is the truth this bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Billygee2u: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Gmajor:
Apc how far

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
APC, Nigeria greatest liars. They can only deceive the gullible

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by saaedlee: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The lies are being bursted daily, why does this govt dwells on lies. I HATE APC

do you guys even read a thread carefully before making comments? Or are you just programmed to type hate comments against the govt in power? Ma'am I'll suggest you reread and understand the topic, them adjust your comments. Remember its 2015!
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2015
OLADD:
Very soon, Nigerians will quickly block their ears with index fingers anytime APC is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
LIE Muhammed has done more harm than good to APC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by dougivilla(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
alexlee50:
Some people want to create a larger than life image of PMB by all means.They shouldn't waste their time, if u are a man of impeccable character, your reputation will speak for u.let nigerians judge their president based on their perseption.
No mind them jare, a party of consistent lies and reversals, even Buhari lies to and reverses himself.

One million barrels, stolen daily by GEJ ministers... Buhari in USA

250,000.barrels, stolen daily by GEJ ministers ...Buhari on NTA

One minister under GEJ, PDP cornered $6bn: Oshiomole

To get more lies visit Oshiomole @LaiMohamed.apc.com, call Chibuike Amaechi on 080347667419, or SMS Lie-Lie-Change to 31155.

Them don scam us Walahi!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by cdaboss: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2015
buhari d humble nd meek....lol
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

YOU JUST READ NEWS AND YOU START TYPING GIBBERISH.... ISSAPITY OUR YOUTHS NO LONGER USE THEIR HEADS BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET. ISSAPITY

I think you deserve the pity more...Why do you always leave topic to attack and blackmail people with your sanctimonious attitude because you support buhari...smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by saaedlee: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
LIE Muhammed has done more harm than good to APC
I believe you should be more concerned about the true content of the topic rather than make comments based on sentiments! Anyway thats your opinion tho, I rather be concerned with his revelation about the said recovered funds than the car PMB rode in!
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:
SO WE SHOULD?
Jump into the ocean undecided
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
APC, Nigeria greatest liars. They can only deceive the gullible
I think we need Reuben Abati back for like 3 months. Let him organize an 'Information Management Course 101' for PMB spoke person(s) urgently.

We might hear about a coup attempt in Aso Rock one day and people ll not believe because we don't even know which Info is true/correct anymore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Opinedecandid(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
hassan85:
And it took them 3months to reply? Smh that old man called Tafida that is managing to talk need to come back home..

Oh that is true o. You are correct.
The same way Buhari is managing to talk.

Don't you think Buhari should go back to Daura too?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2015
omojoshy:
I think we need Reuben Abati back for like 3 months. Let him organize an 'Information Management Course 101' for PMB spoke person(s) urgently.

We might hear about a coup attempt in Aso Rock one day and people ll not believe because we don't even know which Info is true/correct anymore.
On point. Fixed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Hafyz23(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Im only here to read anticipated hate comments....
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Ayietim(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2015
The world is one big garden, everbody has their own section, protected and secured with a gate in place. Anybody who wishes to visit the other's garden pays a fee at the gate. So, to get more patronage, you need to keep your garden in the best of shapes. The higher the patronage, the higher your garderner's wage. Your prosperity is in your hand.

https://ayietim./2015/07/28/the-garden-thats-life/
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by free2ryhme: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
nnamdibig:
“To God who made me, Buhari did not refuse any Rolls Royce from us” – High Commissioner to the UK

www.thescoopng.com/to-god-who-made-me-buhari-did-not-refuse-any-rolls-royce-from-us-high-commissioner-to-the-uk

And it took ages for you to responds to the initial allegation? good one
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by repogirl(f): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2015
We know he is your brother before na? Abi is it jonathan that will be your brother before? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by saintegs(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
I think APC should replace the word lie in d dictionary

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by ocelot2006(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
CHAI!!!!! APC......APC......APC.....you people can LIE!! Paper M@stub@tors! ! Union of W@nkers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by eagleeye2: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
This source is saucy and looks suspicious.......#
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
If he refused d car sent to pick him, wat did he now use for movement? taxi? donkey or legedes benz? This is no news but APC, must u talk?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Ese00(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
More than £5 million
who was impeached, tried and
convicted, got a presidential pardon in March 2013
courtesy of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Stealing is not corruption...[/quote] so when you used your dictionary to check the meanings . Of stealing and corruption gave u the same result abi?
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by dictbennie(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Statements and counter statements....lies and counter lies...APC I hail ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship / PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release / Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.