Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK (19476 Views)

Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by nnamdibig(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
“To God who made me, Buhari did not refuse any Rolls Royce from us” – High Commissioner to the UK

The outgoing Nigerian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Dalhatu Tafida, is currently on a thank you tour of some cities before his tenure ends on August 15. So far, he has visited Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast.

Last weekend, he also visited Birmingham where he spoke with the Nigerian community.

One story which Tafida addressed was the alleged refusal of President Muhammadu Buhari to ride in a Rolls Royce from the Heathrow Airport when visiting Britain as a president- elect in May 2015.
According to Tafida, the president did not turn the offer because it was not made to him.

“The story is not true. It didn’t happen. I went to the airport to receive him right from the plane. I took him to where he stayed and we left back to Nigeria together. He rode from the airport with me in my official car, which is a bullet proof Mercedes Benz (marked FGN1). To God who made me, Buhari did not refuse anything we gave him. That was what I gave him for the six days he spent. Even, when he took over, I called him, I spoke to him. Buhari is my brother,” said Tafida, who has been high commissioner for eight years.

Tafida said that even though the High Commission has a Rolls Royce, “we didn’t send rolls Royce to pick Buhari”.

Another revelation made by Tafida was that more than £5 million of stolen funds recovered from the funds stolen by former Bayelsa State Governor Dieprieye Alamieyeseigha was handed back to the state government in 2012.

He disclosed that the money was received from the British authorities and handed over to two government officials from Bayelsa State, who came to London for the transfer.

He told his audience that the money was lodged a Bayelsa State government account with the London branch of First Bank Plc.

Alamieyeseigha, who was impeached, tried and convicted, got a presidential pardon in March 2013 – courtesy of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

www.thescoopng.com/to-god-who-made-me-buhari-did-not-refuse-any-rolls-royce-from-us-high-commissioner-to-the-uk

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by OkoyeA1(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by kennyman2000(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
we didnt know that its God who made u before.. We thought its devil.. Rubbish..

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Feranchek(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
True talk

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Gmajor(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Apc how far

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
APC, Nigeria greatest liars. They can only deceive the gullible

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by bunmioguns(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Kylez(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Lieing Celebrity President... PDP

Your source is not valid..... APC

grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2015
APC liars

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by ademega(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2015
since when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2015
So? It won't stop PMB from arresting u if found guilty of any corruption charges.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by lomprico(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Another counter lie. undecided oh dear!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by temitemi1(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Don't mind them jarey, that's part of their marketing strategies(lies).

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by vedaxcool(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Bross welcome back home
Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Nawa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by RichDad1(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Tanoids be spreading lies since 2014 AD

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by OLADD: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Very soon, Nigerians will quickly block their ears with index fingers anytime APC is mentioned.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2015
The lies are being bursted daily, why does this govt dwells on lies. I HATE APC

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
With a passion

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by hassan85(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2015
And it took them 3months to reply? Smh that old man called Tafida that is managing to talk need to come back home..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2015

I'm waiting for Masturbating Masturbators to call Dalhatu Tafida a liar

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by plux4: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Apc with lies.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Masturbating Masturbators your Prophet has been Bursted

35 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Tecnonews24: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2015
name woo, I didn't know the situation is this bad. how did Nigeria becomes so unlucky.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by condralbede(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
APC and LIE are like bread and butter..... No wonder their spokes man bear the name...LIAR Mohammed!

36 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by alexlee50: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Some people want to create a larger than life image of PMB by all means.They shouldn't waste their time, if u are a man of impeccable character, your reputation will speak for u.let nigerians judge their president based on their perseption.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Lalasticlala frontpage abeg. The gullible ones have to see this.

And they keep giving me more reasons not to believe in them. A government built on lies and propaganda. Let's see how far they'll go. undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2015
All these PDP news and their sources no one has ever heard of. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by pazienza(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Lying liars and Masturbating Masturbators.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by lukecent: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
APC, Nigeria greatest liars. They can only deceive the gullible

They ve Liar Mohammed, so it's no surprise.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
nnamdibig:
The outgoing Nigerian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Dalhatu Tafida, is currently on a thank you tour of some cities before his tenure ends on August 15. So far, he has visited Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast.
Last weekend, he also visited Birmingham where he spoke with the Nigerian community.
One story which Tafida addressed was the alleged refusal of President Muhammadu Buhari to ride in a Rolls Royce from the Heathrow Airport when visiting Britain as a president- elect in May 2015.
According to Tafida, the president did not turn the offer because it was not made to him.
“The story is not true. It didn’t happen. I went to the airport to receive him right from the plane. I took him to where he stayed and we left back to Nigeria together. He rode from the airport with me in my official car, which is a bullet proof Mercedes Benz (marked FGN1). To God who made me, Buhari did not refuse anything we gave him. That was what I gave him for the six days he spent. Even, when he took over, I called him, I spoke to him. Buhari is my brother,” said Tafida, who has been high commissioner for eight years.
Tafida said that even though the High Commission has a Rolls Royce, “we didn’t send rolls Royce to pick Buhari”.
Another revelation made by Tafida was that more than £5 million of stolen funds recovered from the funds stolen by former Bayelsa State Governor Dieprieye Alamieyeseigha was handed back to the state government in 2012.
He disclosed that the money was received from the British authorities and handed over to two government officials from Bayelsa State, who came to London for the transfer.
He told his audience that the money was lodged a Bayelsa State government account with the London branch of First Bank Plc.
Alamieyeseigha, who was impeached, tried and convicted, got a presidential pardon in March 2013 – courtesy of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

www.thescoopng.com/to-god-who-made-me-buhari-did-not-refuse-any-rolls-royce-from-us-high-commissioner-to-the-uk

More than £5 million
who was impeached, tried and
convicted, got a presidential pardon in March 2013
courtesy of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Stealing is not corruption...

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK by Johnnoah1st: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
DIS BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS SO SHAMEFUL. dey keep trying to paint buhari a saint.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Visits Ndiagu Attakwu Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Seminarian / Buhari's Extension Of IGP's Tenure Violates New Police Act - Sahara Reporters / Sunday Igboho Crippled, Nnamdi Kanu Incarcerated, Gumi, Miyetti Allah Protected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.