Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (39895 Views)

Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by thepinkcrystal: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
How Timaya’s Baby Mama Reacted When He Admitted He Had Sekzual Relations With Woman Accusing Him Of R*pe
JULY 28, 2015 in Celebrity

Over the weekend reports went viral that an Atlanta based woman had accused music star Timaya of r*ping her.

The allegations were made last Thursday and carried on all through the weekend on Instagram under the identity ‘ExposingtherealTimaya,’. She put out a bunch of screenshots of texts between herself and Timaya as well as recorded phone conversations.

In one of the posts the lady who later identified herself as Shella B. wrote,

You are a rapist. I will make sure the world knows it. You might want to cancel your show and get out of Atlanta because I am going to the police.

See the texts HERE

However in an interview with Punch, Timaya flat out denied r*ping the woman but he did confess that they had consensual sekz. Which means he cheated on his baby mama Barbara who just two weeks ago gave birth to their second child.

He said

She is a fan who follows me on Instagram. She started by sending direct messages and if you looked at the screenshots my manager released, you would see that on many occasions running into weeks, I wouldn’t reply her. But when I got to Atlanta, we agreed to meet. There was no r*pe and you can deduce this from the recordings she released. There was consensual s*x, no doubt. Or, how would you describe a woman who travelled down to my hotel and made out with me, only to start a tirade? She is just being mischievous.

Timaya’s accuser Shella B.
Gosh men! Your baby mama just had your child though! Anyway one can only wonder how Barbara is taking all this.

On Sunday she shared a picture of their adorable first daughter Emma, which she captioned,

Even when the devil tries to steal my happiness your smiles sunshine makes life more beautiful…..Happy Sunday ya all?

And just this morning she posted this quote,

In an interesting twist of events in the midst of all the r*pe allegations levelled against Timaya she released a single..things that make you go…HMMMMMM

http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/07/28/how-timayas-baby-mama-reacted-when-he-admitted-he-had-sekzual-relations-with-woman-accusing-him-of-rpe/
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by adewaletb3(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2015
This timaya ugly ooo abi na me no dey see well ni?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by slimbless(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by nerfetiti: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2015
I've got strippers in my life buh they are like virgins to me......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by nemzy14(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm...nawa for women
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Feranmicharles(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hehehehehegrin baby mama too dey talkgrin what do you expect? He's not ur husband(married) he banged you and gv u belle,u now u expect him not to do outside f*ck again abigrin pele na ur name

Ladies keep your body...embarassed

68 Likes

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by idongesit88: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by holicalpha(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
We all know that the B*tch is trying to Suck some cash and Fame off timaya.

So You guys were all alone in a room, he was Raping and you was Recording. grin grin

Girls forming Solomon since 278 B.C

10 Likes

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Aitee1: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
So celebrities don join the rape trend...issorait lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Ufranklin92(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
ojigi
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
And what should I do with this intel?

Walks out of thread in pains...

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by okeke00(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
what is today's date?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Issorite...concentrate on your pretty daughters...protect your self...

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Adenugay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok ooo

Give "Blind Review" Of Our Upcoming Game And Win #1000 Recharge Card (logo)
>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2484360/give-blind-review-upcoming-flabby
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by hopeforcharles(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay, unto the next one
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by sweatlana: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Must the baby mama get involved? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice response
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Bern1992(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
mk i stand, incase [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by daclemx: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by megamank(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
all these baby mama things.....very bad precedence laid down for future stars.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Judolisco(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mtwwww
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by money121(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Which happiness?

He ain't your husband.

The Devil can't steal what you don't have.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by geedeex2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
OP wetin you think say she go talk ?she's a baby mama not legally married wife of his .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by Dindondin(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Timaya is an example of a man with lack of domestic morals.
This is what most youths of nowadays do & they see nothing bad in it.
They see nothing bad in sex before marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by egift(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Does getting pregnant for a man now equate marriage? If he loves you, why has he not married you?

Shame has vanished in the world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation by fagbohun4j(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na dem sabi jare. All I see is a lady looking for expensive fame without working for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Afrocandy Shows Her Huge Cleavage In New Lovely Outfit Dress (photos) / What Is Wrong With These Photos Of Psquare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.