Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him (38795 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Oizarammy(f): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Earlier yesterday, Toyin Aimakhu's ex-boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe was accused of stealing iPhones at Computer Village and was allegedly beaten by an angry mob. He has now released a statement denying he stole iPhone as was widely reported. In a statement released to journalists, he said:

"My attention has been drawn to an online publication of the aforementioned. The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion. Ordinarily, 1 do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes , in the defence of the truth.

"To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them.
"Having read with keen interest the completely self-serving spirited attempt to destroy my person, it has become imperative and timely that a rejoinder is written to state the fact clearly. "I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, but I was never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.
"Furthermore, It is rather unfortunate that the said writer will amount to cheap blackmail to deceive the unsuspecting public with a view of gaining cheap popularity.

"It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development.
"Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing!"

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-am-presently-at-home-relaxing-seun.html

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Oizarammy(f): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Swissheart(f): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa o.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Oizarammy(f): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by firstolalekan(m): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2016
IdIot angry angry
Dem don com bail u abi

Oleeee ajiboleeeee

Your image don tarnish, your career don finish 4 life. Shameless mumu

Seun egbegbe is now synonymous with stealing.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Smellymouth: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Nor be ur Pishures we dey see since? shocked cheesy

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by eezeribe(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2016
OK
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

No mind am cheesy

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Smellymouth: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2016
ellacute45:

No mind am cheesy

Some people can lie sha.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by nikkypearl(f): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
the pishure wey you dey see since fit be em spiritual photo embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 23, 2016
see this bastard him still dey lie, I PHONE THIEF.

29 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nutase: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2016
You want use English confuse us. Explain the pictures in a sentence period.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
the pishure wey you dey see since fit be em spiritual photo embarassed

cheesy grin cheesy He will say the pictures are photoshop..

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Rekyz(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2016
So person fit dey two places? Computer village & him house. Tnx to baba Ijebu advance technology.

14 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2016
embarassedwhy this guy dey yarn dust? But the scripter he employed for this piece try gan, see flawless English... grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Oizarammy(f): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2016
I personally think he isn't saying the truth, Well God knows best

Lalasticlala ijebabe

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Indeed! Busy relaxing at home after receiving the beating of his life. SMH.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2016
dunno what to believe jare
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by adadioranmah(f): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Drama upon drama...
Why lie with all these pictures
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by JLopez(f): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2016
So the pics were photoshopped grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Ogbeni,wan ti fo e lenu,waiting remain again grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Cessa0(f): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2016
the accusers, the accusee nd d accuseree are all frustrated... all of dem no knw wetin dey do dem.. deir problem carry belle.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Cuteramat: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2016
All these Grammer just to defend yourself. Ogbeni Ure a thief

Lalasticlala

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
This man will be very valuable in politics oooo.

His lies will swear him in even before the elections!! cheesy

Waiting for Toyin's comments tho undecided

15 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
You are at home relaxing...? shocked

These yeyebrities can lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by chumakk: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2016
But who is the person holding iPhones in this picture?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by potbelly(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Lala spotted...
FP loading...

I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues - An indication that you were at the crime scene

but I was never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, - You didn't refute claims taht you stole rather you said you were never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s.. Probably you were arrested for stealing 2 or 3 I phone 7s.

the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police;- Money might have changed hands in the police station...

Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing! - Meaning all the previous statements is an indication that the incident truly happened before you went home to relax.

Again, If you didn't steal the phones, how come you are been pictured with several phones and bleeding... Because i know Nigerians like to take photos of the criminal alongside the loot he/she stole after they have been given few knockout blows...

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by otimothy(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2016
At least him no lie say him dey computer village,him just omit the part of the picture besides this guy can't construct such English language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by firstolalekan(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by herzernIsHere: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Well Packaqed Vocabularies just to deny the fact that you stole..... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by Unsad(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Of course you've to be at home relaxing after God saved your thieving ass from being lynched

6 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him by dangotesmummy: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
After they just pity and forgive you realising you're a local /village celebrity you con dey yarn dust.

Just cover your shame by keeping quiet

Secondly I know say no BE you type that grammar.that grammar to big for you to type.we know say you dey gbagau well so no dey deceive yourself. Just go and take several sits back grin tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Becomes Shirleys Confectionery Ambassador (Photos) / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / Debie-Rise Shows Off Hot Legs As She Shares More Photos With Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.