Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation (10026 Views)

Re: Grubbix Catering Service Interview / Tecon Oil Service Limited / Federal Civil Service Interview Results Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2015
I got this interview invitation... Pls who else got this or know about them

You have been selected for an Interview by Zetech Oil Service. Venue of Interview: Plot 4, Blk 139A Oba Elegushi Beach Road, By Ikate Roundabout, Lekki. Date: 28/07/2015. Time:3:00pm Position: Procurement Officer. Be Punctual.
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Nature129(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
kkoncept:
I got this interview invitation... Pls who else got this or know about them

You have been selected for an Interview by Zetech Oil Service. Venue of Interview: Plot 4, Blk 139A Oba Elegushi Beach Road, By Ikate Roundabout, Lekki. Date: 28/07/2015. Time:3:00pm Position: Procurement Officer. Be Punctual.

I did. Flash or call me on 08157547104. I'm glad we are in this together.

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please how did you apply? Can i gatecrash? grin

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

I did. Flash or call me on 08157547104. I'm glad we are in this together.

i actually couldnt make it today, i asked if i can be resheduled for thursday, did you go?
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Nature129(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
kkoncept:

i actually couldnt make it today, i asked if i can be resheduled for thursday, did you go?

No, I didn't bother going because I was never prepared for it, besides I'm not convinced it's genuine.
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

No, I didn't bother going because I was never prepared for it, besides I'm not convinced it's genuine.

a friend of mine went last friday , did some stages and was among the few dat were selected to meet with the CEO, after interview he was told they will get back to him, so he went there again today... more info when i see him today or tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Nature129(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
kkoncept:

a friend of mine went last friday , did some stages and was among the few dat were selected to meet with the CEO, after interview he was told they will get back to him, so he went there again today... more info when i see him today or tomorrow

My MD is around so I couldn't just leave the office earlier today. I can't afford to lose my present job for a job I'm not sure I'll get later.

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

My MD is around so I couldn't just leave the office earlier today. I can't afford to lose my present job for a job I'm not sure I'll get later.

Same
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
I heard the working condition is terrible, virtually all employees are working with fear, the CEO is a lioness and the pay doesn't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
kkoncept:
I heard the working condition is terrible, virtually all employees are working with fear, the CEO is a lioness and the pay doesn't worth it
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
was invited to come tomorrow... please the pay is like how much? don't want to risk this my present job for peanuts

Max you can be paid is 50k
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Frankaka8(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
kkoncept:

guy are u sure or its based on assumption?

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
I got the invitation too,
who has attended an interview there before n what the pay like
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
kkoncept:

Guy, how sure are you. .. n more gist on the working condition.
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Iykolysis: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
kkoncept:

Forget Zetech, the CEO of a woman is a bunch of rudeness epitomised. Apart from the poor pay, you will get it mid - month of the next month. yeye tatiana

2 Likes

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Frankaka8:
guy are u sure or its based on assumption?

A friend of mine was offered 35k for a graduate position, another one told me she offered to pay him 50k for start ups, but there was no letter of employment given to him so he bounced out.

Not saying this to discourage you, yours might be different
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Nature129(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
kkoncept:

I prefer male bosses. I'm not a misogynist but I think most women make the kinda leaders hard to work with. Yes, I had my first-hand experience where I served.

1 Like

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by mogul2b: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hey buddy I just got same interview text on my phone today 26 Feb 2019 for procurement.
Pls has any one ever work there or know someone who is working there for info on the company...
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by lukumon123(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Received, thank you. will like to invite you over for an interview on Friday 26/04/2019 by 12pm at Plot 4, Block 139A, Oba Elegushi Beach Road, By Ikate Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos State . please friends, can anyone update me about the company.
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by temmybaba(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
lukumon123:
Received, thank you. will like to invite you over for an interview on Friday 26/04/2019 by 12pm at Plot 4, Block 139A, Oba Elegushi Beach Road, By Ikate Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos State . please friends, can anyone update me about the company.

Bro... Did u later attend the interview with zetech?
If yes.....tell me about dem
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by smartex(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
The MD is a very saucy, rude and bossy individual and doesn't have courtesy for her workers...I was among the applicants invited for an interview sometime ago, We were told bluntly even before the process commenced by the MD that they close late at night mostly by 8pm and Saturdays inclusive..

That organization "Zetechoil Services Ltd" is not a place a sane job seeker should be...Run if you can...

3 Likes

Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by Harmonic: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Thank you guys.
You just saved me a huge future problem..
I got their invite.
Lemme relax in my house
Re: Zetech Oil Service Interview Invitation by enemachris(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
smartex:
The MD is a very saucy, rude and bossy individual and doesn't have courtesy for her workers...I was among the applicants invited for an interview sometime ago, We were told bluntly even before the process commenced by the MD that they close late at night mostly by 8pm and Saturdays inclusive..

That organization "Zetechoil Services Ltd" is not a place a sane job seeker should be...Run if you can...
One of the most terrible place to work in. I worked with them sometime 2013, I never wish even my enemy to work there. The Md is the most saucy woman on the surface of this planet called earth.

(1) (Reply)

N-Power Redeployment Issues. / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here / Firstnation Airways Recruiting 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.