Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Banker Arrested Over Alleged Affairs With Housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Arrested Over Alleged Affairs With Housewife (455 Views)

Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banker Arrested Over Alleged Affairs With Housewife by talk2smat(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2015
A randy banker identified as Mike (surname withheld) in Asaba, Delta State, is currently helping the police at the Police ‘B’ Division in Asaba in their investigation into his alleged sexual affairs with a housewife whose name was given as Mrs. Rosemary Ehikwe. Sources said the suspect, a staff of a popular bank from the North situated along Okpanam road in Asaba, is well known with married women and oftentimes, gives them loans from his bank to improve their businesses after allegedly sleeping with them.

This Auchi-born indigene of Edo State was said to have been transferred from Kaduna to Asaba where the bank has its headquarters as branch manager. Since his transfer to the state, the suspect has allegedly slept with many married women especially around Infant Jesus Way where he frequents in his jeep before the bubble burst. Police sources confirmed that Uncle Mike as he is fondly called was arrested at the weekend by police detectives acting on a tip-off. The detectives at the ‘B’ Division arrested him in a hotel room where he had allegedly gone with the housewife.

One of his victims, Winifred (surname withheld) said, “He used me and dumped me with my two kids; I cursed him that God would expose him, and today, God has exposed him”. At the Police ‘B’ Division, officers who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity said the suspect was arrested in a hotel room with the housewife and two packets of condom, adding that upon interrogation, the woman confessed that the suspect had been disturbing her for sex for over two months after he allegedly offered her N200,000.00.

Credit: http://leadership.ng/news/450071/banker-arrested-over-alleged-affairs-with-housewife
Re: Banker Arrested Over Alleged Affairs With Housewife by gabazin080(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Wetin t*to go cause for Nigeria, ma mouth no fit talk am.
This is my judgment : The banker should be shot in the balls and woman get 1 breast chopped off
I RISE

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Eradication Services / INCREDIBLE! Women Tie ‘juju’ Around Poles To Scare PHCN Officials (PHOTOS) / Puzzle, Anxiety Over Disappearance Of Taxi Driver!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.