Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) (42144 Views)

Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Islie: 4:04am On Sep 09, 2015
A popular radio presenter with Faaji FM, a sister company of Africa Independent Television, Mr Soji Omotayo, recently escaped death by a whisker when a jealous husband attacked him with a machete. The man, a car dealer at Sango, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State, accused Omotayo of having an affair with his wife.

The furious husband, Kunle (surname withheld), attacked Omotayo on August 22. Omotayo said that he was surprised by the attack because he and Kunle had been doing business together for years. Kunle was said to have lured the victim to his house at Sango on that fateful day, saying that he had secured a ‘publicity job’ for him. Omotayo and his Personal Assistant got to Kunle’s house around 8am and called him on the phone that they were already at his gate. The presenter left his PA inside his car and went to meet his supposed benefactor. He said: “I was ushered into his living room. When I entered, I met his daughter and wife there.

They greeted me and left the living room. I noticed that he locked the door, but did not remove the key from the keyhole. The man then asked me if my wife was in Nigeria and I said yes. He told me to call her that he just wanted to say hello to her. “What shocked me most was that after he collected the phone from me, he told my wife he purposely invited me to his house just to kill me. He told my wife that I was dating his wife.”
Omotayo said that before he knew what was happening, Kunle had pocketed his phone and brought out a sharp machete from his trousers.
Kunle allegedly inflicted cuts on Omotayo’s head, arm and stomach. Omotayo said: “I started shouting for help. Before I knew what was happening, another machete landed on my stomach.

I struggled with him to take possession of the machete. I pushed him away before I was able to open the door and locked him inside.
Some of the residents gathered at the gate to see what was happening.” The presenter explained that it was his call for help that alerted his PA and residents of the area. He said: “My PA and his wife joined in calling for help. People rushed into the compound. Among the people that rushed to his house was Alhaji Moruf Alagbe, who invited policemen from Onipanu Police Station, near Obasanjo Farms in Ota.

The policemen took me to their station alongside the suspect.” Omotayo said that he was rushed to the hospital by one Inspector Liasu from the police station, where his head was stitched. He added: “Other parts of my body where I sustained injuries were treated. I was then brought back to the station, where some family members of the culprit had gathered.
They begged me for settlement, but I told the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) that what I wanted was justice.” According to Omotayo, when he reported to the station the following day, he was shocked to discover that Kunle had been granted bail. The case was later transferred to Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos State for further investigations.

At press time, Kunle could not be reached on his mobile phone as it was switched off. When contacted on the phone, the Zone 2 Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Lawal Adebowale, said he was driving. But, subsequently, Adebowale refused to pick his calls.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/radio-presenter-attacked-over-affair-with-housewife/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by HungerBAD: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2015
This story does not add up.

In all the commentary, Mr Soji Omotayo neither denied or confirmed if he was dating somebody's wife,and that leaves me to suspect he has something going on, as the man did not just wake up and point him out of everybody he knows, to be sleeping with his wife.

To those who specialize in sleeping with other people's wife, know that it is a one way ticket to Uncle Devil's abode if karma catches up on you, especially if the woman has a crazy husband.

In my Service days in the East. A popular Palmwine tapper in the community i served,after hearing plenty of rumor in the community, that the wife was sleeping with one Hunter. Pretended one day, he was going for a burial in Onitsha, and he went to the next Village to hide.

This woman is not even young and should be in her 50's with her 3 Kids married.

Late in the night, the man sneaked back home and caught them in the act in his bedroom. He was prepared with a Machete in his hands, and he hacked both of them to what i was assuming was death.

The community apprehended him,and he was taken to the Station. It was at the Station, they told him the Wife had not died and from what i heard. The man went crazy, and was shouting that he should be released to go FINISH the Job.

That day, was the day i swore NEVER to look at a MARRIED woman, let alone attempt to sleep with one. Married women are trouble, and will bring nothing but grief into your life.

I still have not seen the kind of blood scattered everywhere, like the one i saw in the palmwine tapper's house, and whenever a married woman start becoming flirtatious with me, i usually just PLAY the image again in my mind, and you need to see me RUN away.

I don't want to be the next Cutlass Victim.

Hopefully, this Radio Presenter has learned his lesson, and should go and sin no more. He might not be Lucky the second time.

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by eleko1: 4:26am On Sep 09, 2015
He Soji Omotayo cheated death.I'm not sure he Kunle wanted to kill him but to teach him the lesson of his life.Some pipu with their insatiable lust of the flesh sad.Kunle acted stupid.He should be charge with slaughtering/assassination attempt.There's no evidence to show dat Omotayo was having affairs with Kunle wife.He should rather send the wife packing than this lunatic behavior.May we not see/have friend that will kill cos of punny sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by dre11(m): 4:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Someone that gives you deal and work...... You decided to add the wife to the deal.

He should have machete your third leg with your head
Cheating fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by babadem2much(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2015
With all the girls on town he chooses someone's wife abi? he never see something

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by anyimgbo(m): 4:48am On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmm,the man should go and thank his God

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Strange world we are
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by 48noble(m): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Never pays to cheat. Not even with a married woman.

Hell hath no fury as a man whose wife is being used.
He can actually kill for that purpose. Meanwhile, he probably has two other women in his life

5 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Lordseyad(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
wao... Really?
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Barselonia(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
sorry to say.. I don't understand this story. ...

not clear....can someone summarize it
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Yoruba ladies....

Shiorrr

6 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by gokay11(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Dude is hiding something
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by asumo12: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2015
grin

NPF sha... SMDH

They begged me for settlement, but I told the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) that what I wanted was justice.” According to Omotayo, when he reported to the station the following day, he was shocked to discover that Kunle had been granted bail. The case was later transferred to Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos State for further investigations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by davidbanks(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Conji everywhere.....run for your life o
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Sijo01(f): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol...... Should I say serve him right

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by ibkgab001: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Atigbo
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Caliph69: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari must probe this.

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by suyamasta(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Some people sef no value their life ooo, i always avoid such problems, toto no go resurrect u if die catch u oo

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by ifex370(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2015
you don minit shocked
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Richie0974: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2015
lipsrsealed.... Speechless...
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Oh.
I just came to confirm their names.
They're good at fuccking people's wives.
The most educated tribe on earth. Yellow Bar

19 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by dedugbaa(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
The rage of a jealous man will not hear any pleading though you offer may gift says the good book.The man for just target his John Thomas and give him a permanent castration rather than his head,nonsense cheater.

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by phransix147(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Why u go knack person wife sef? Olosho n runs girls don finish?
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by iswallker(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
This story does not add up.

In all the commentary, Mr Soji Omotayo neither denied or confirmed if he was dating somebody's wife,and that leaves me to suspect he has something going on, as the man did not just wake up and point him out of everybody he knows, to be sleeping with his wife.

To those who specialize in sleeping with other people's wife, know that it is a one way ticket to Uncle Devil's abode if karma catches up on you, especially if the woman has a crazy husband.

In my Service days in the East. A popular Palmwine tapper in the community i served,after hearing plenty of rumor in the community, that the wife was sleeping with one Hunter. Pretended one day, he was going for a burial in Onitsha, and he went to the next Village to hide.

This woman is not even young and should be in her 50's with her 3 Kids married.

Late in the night, the man sneaked back home and caught them in the act in his bedroom. He was prepared with a Machete in his hands, and he hacked both of them to what i was assuming was death.

The community apprehended him,and he was taken to the Station. It was at the Station, they told him the Wife had not died and from what i heard. The man went crazy, and was shouting that he should be released to go FINISH the Job.

That day, was the day i swore NEVER to look at a MARRIED woman, let alone attempt to sleep with one. Married women are trouble, and will bring nothing but grief into your life.

I still have not seen the kind of blood scattered everywhere, like the one i saw in the palmwine tapper's house, and whenever a married woman start becoming flirtatious with me, i usually just PLAY the image again in my mind, and you need to see me RUN away.

I don't want to be the next Cutlass Victim.

Hopefully, this Radio Presenter has learned his lesson, and should go and sin no more. He might not be Lucky the second time.

this your epistle long ooo...

commot jooor... grin grin
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by mcfynest(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by dedugbaa(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
E
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Yoruba people, prick and toto matter na their specialty. I hope its not a nollywood actress the man married because na then the story go complete.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
I do not support cheating, talk more of doing it with a married woman, but fact is that if the 'victim' pushes this case, then the man who attempted to kill him will live the rest of his life in jail.

Number one, I am not sure he has evidence that the man was sleeping with his wife. He should probably have garnered unassailable proof.

Number two, even if he has proof, there's no law that says kill when you suspect or catch your spouse cheating.

There are more civilized ways of making your adversary go through pain.

If this man had died, the killer would perhaps be sentenced to death by hanging while the so-called wife remarries and continue in her harlotry. It ain't worth it!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Serves him right!

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by holluwai(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Not sure if I should laugh or pity the dude.
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by marked10(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
,lll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.