Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members (15993 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by metronaija: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JmXjlnT1oLk/VbcynYJjs4I/AAAAAAAGCWk/4seCLBkOZvw/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
The meeting took place yesterday July 27. President Buhari had called for the meeting with the APC lawmakers to seek for ways to resolve the leadership crisis rocking the lower chamber but the meeting ended in a deadlock with both factions, the Yakubu Dogara faction and Femi Gbajabiamila faction, refusing to bulge and sticking to their different positions. President Buhari however told the members to respect the party's decision. The house has been in a lingering crisis after the Dogara faction rejected APC's decision to make Femi Gbajabiamila the House Majority leader.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qAgGgZkBJvs/Vbcyn19dZHI/AAAAAAAGCWo/d7vlbEvgD7E/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-buharis-meeting-with-apc-house.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
SAI BABA

RIDE ON WE DEY BEHIND YOU GIDIGBA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Mogidi: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
As always, Gbaja looking like a patient fresh out of mental institution, abi dis Gbaja gbaja man dey craze?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Demmocrats(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
I see APC breaking away, I see a new party forming from APC and merging with PDP

I pray the almighty will give my sai buhari wisdom to resolve this crises

www.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Demmocrats(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagaban should also be considered if they actually wants this problem to be resolved.

All his labour should not go in vain
www.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Abugab(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
This news is coming belated as the house have resolved to tow party line
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Caliph69: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Noted! Many of us are yet to feel the impact of this change. Baba abeg hasten all your plans and campaign promises. And please help me tell NEPA or is it IKEDC that you're back from your trip. They should give us light.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]the meeting ended in a deadlock [/size]

with both factions, the Yakubu Dogara faction and Femi Gbajabiamila faction, refusing to bulge and sticking to their different positions.

Selfish politicians who are only fighting for their personal interest.

- Nigerians are being killed everyday and nothing has been done

- Fuel is being sold at minimum of N105/L across the country and nothing has been done to address the situation.

- USD now exchange for 245/N and the useless politicians are still fighting each other for juicy positions.

How can the CHANGE be achieved amidst the gangsters and criminals parading themselves as "Progressives" ?

Unfortunately, the brainwashed e-citizens are still chanting CHANGE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by hazyfm: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Obaiyski(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another photo, I don't think we need it

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by PresidentT(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
We are watching...
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by sweetkev(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
And they said the meeting did not end well. But all I can see here is smiling faces.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by ShakurM(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tanoids, My daddy say make I ask you say how market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by DONSMITH123(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
ELTON123:
APC IS A SCAM undecided

duaradulard baba go slow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
There is nothing that appear like a deadlock here. It seem these guys are ready to work together. Look at how they smile to each other

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
hazyfm:

YOUR BRAIN URGENTLY NEEDS FACTORY RESET
F**K you! You expect the president not to be criticized at all nor said anything bad about him. I will, it is my right! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by efilefun(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Elcemento(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope all the issues are ironed out. This country needs to move forward.Baba Go slow and steady!

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Kangol99(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JmXjlnT1oLk/VbcynYJjs4I/AAAAAAAGCWk/4seCLBkOZvw/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
The meeting took place yesterday July 27. President Buhari had called for the meeting with the APC lawmakers to seek for ways to resolve the leadership crisis rocking the lower chamber but the meeting ended in a deadlock with both factions, the Yakubu Dogara faction and Femi Gbajabiamila faction, refusing to bulge and sticking to their different positions. President Buhari however told the members to respect the party's decision. The house has been in a lingering crisis after the Dogara faction rejected APC's decision to make Femi Gbajabiamila the House Majority leader.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qAgGgZkBJvs/Vbcyn19dZHI/AAAAAAAGCWo/d7vlbEvgD7E/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-buharis-meeting-with-apc-house.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
SAY BABA!
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Opinedecandid(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, ladies and gentlemen.

Welcome to 2 minutes PASPORT/PHOTO GOVERNMENT!

What does it take to be part of Buhari/APC's government :

1. Get a camera, recorder or sth in that class, maybe phone, or sth. Anything.

2. Be a chronic or serial liar.
Possess the ability to call white black and vice versa. And be good at convincing your listeners, viewers or readers on your juxtaposition.

3. Be a hyperbolic giant.
Ability to exaggerate, hype and hike is of a great advantage.
Being and amplifier, a whistle blower and a town crier is it.

4. You must be able to bark with little or completely no ability to bite? Then you are needed. Just be able to shout on top of your voice, threaten you will finish your target them
Cause a fight, threaten thunder and brimstone, without neither the ability nor the willingness to be involved in the trouble. Then you are good to go.

5. Ability to tour/travel/gallivant and hobnob is an added advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by AINATOLULOPE: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by Vicadonis(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
what should we do with the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by linuses: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
sef
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by tolexy007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na only Dogara I see..
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members by shalomm: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
ShakurM:
Tanoids, My daddy say make I ask you say how market?

are you the Terrorist?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals / China Plans Visa Office In Anambra As Chinese Deputy Consul-General Visit Obiano / Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.