Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers (514 Views)

Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein / Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by wolesmile(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has approved the disbursement of N119m as car loans to 623 workers in the state public service.
The state Commissioner for Finance, Chief Toyin Ojo, disclosed this in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.
Ministries, Departments and Agencies got N82,120,000 while Parastatals and Agencies got N36.80 million.
Chief Ojo, according to a statement by the state Ministry of Information and made available to journalists on Monday, the loans were approved depending on the salary grade level of the benefitting officers.
The statement quoted the commissioner as stressing “the commitment of the Fayose’s administration to the welfare of workers in the state civil service,” adding that he explained that “the loan is to be disbursed in one single tranche to the benefitting officers.”
He promised that another batch of beneficiaries of the workers car loans will be announced before the end of this year.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-approves-n119m-car-loan-for-ekiti-workers/
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by petrelli07: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by merry02(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
We don hear pls!this news has been relayed since last week.thanks to fayose anyways
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by lumzybo: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Just tell me why you won't love this man. When his counterpart in other states are crying, he is rolling out plans to alleviate poverty.

If u are good u are good irrespective of ur political affiliation.

This is what I call dividend of democracy.

God bless u man. Your pple love u.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by Mogidi: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fayose: the Asiwaju of common sense, what a laudable program.
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by Suspect33(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wetin concern us na angry
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by Vicadonis(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
good but too small
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by buharisambisada: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
I love you Fayose my mentor GEJ my hero.
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by Omenkata: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gej my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by Ama80(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
News about fayose alwys delight my soul.carry go.
Re: Fayose Approves N119m Car Loan For Ekiti Workers by kossyablaze(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud / Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip / Cyclical Force- The Nigerian Reality Of Growth Through Intense Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.