Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers (31110 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by jonhemma11: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose,his wife,the General Superintendent, Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor W.F Kumuyi alongside top government officials and public school teachers today held a special prayer session at an interactive session at the government house pavilion.

Alongside public school headteachers and one teacher per school from across Ekiti State,Fayose held an interactive session at the government house pavilion with them.

The interactive session which will henceforth hold quarterly addressed issues that will make Ekiti teachers more productive. Modalities on the short term were put in place to proffer immediate solution to challenges being faced by teachers while reports on long-term solution is to be ready before the next meeting.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-pastor-kumuyi-at-special-prayer.html

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by jonhemma11: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by dukechilezie(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
God keep blessing Pastor Kumuyi and other real servants of God.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by Theyveedo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fayose

The Diego Costa of Nigerian politics

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by maryjan8(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
That good

1 Like

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by Tolexander: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fayose!

The Governor that values and knows the importance of education!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by Adaowerri111: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fayose and Hypocrisy

14 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by samco19: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Fayose and Hypocrisy
zombie u no dey taya

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by Tunami(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good. Oya zombies food is ready.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
oshokomole himself...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by donblade85555(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
God bless them

3 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by DavSagacity(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
I admire baba Kumuyi a lot ...i admire him simplicity "flenty flenty"
Kudos to the iru mole wey dey chop fried rice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Governor Fayose

Prayer is Good

But I think

They need their salary more

8 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by CplusJason: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fayose is the "man of the year" cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by cokiek(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Our Governor General; Man wey sabi....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by petkoffDrake(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pastor Kumuyi still looks young. God bless you sir.

Show me love, I celebrated my birthday last month, una no show me love. Esp my Nairaland crush, ishilove

14 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by ygenius: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
you need am. ota poju enemies lo

1 Like

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by zurine(f): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Daddy Kumuyi,much love sir

3 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by 175(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Fayose and Hypocrisy

Stop being a certified Zombistic Omnivore

Be like Fayose!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by princechiemekam(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
The Wife is Naturally Looking Pretty!
No Foundation n Block laying on her face

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Fayose and Hypocrisy

I can bet my left ball You don't know what hypocrisy mean.

Programmed Zombie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by snapshot: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na so my able governor.You need all the spiritual fortification to subdue the enemies of progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by sirfee(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Baba just dey tap blessing from every corner ni sha,from shrine to mosque,from mosque to church.Over to you zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by rabex123(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
MoblordzHacker23:
But y now
Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by vickylincon(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mtchew... All these yeye politicians with their eye service... No b dis guy kneel down before Ooni the other time.. Same as his hero.. When he knelt down before all those obas praying for him that he will not rule us again. Take politicians serious at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by ArabMopol(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fayose is more popular than MKO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by gbozzy: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
When u see true anointing, u go fear now. Fayose sabi better things o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers by sarrki(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
Fayose is more popular than MKO

Agree than Ojukwu sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.