Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President (39184 Views)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Validated: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Nation newspaper will never report this news. Saraki can even impeach Buhari as it stands now.

Baba should just let Saraki and co be to assure the "I am for nobody ... " statement.

Democracy in action. Good one.

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by chigoizie7(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
This country is getting interestingly interesting by the day

What does it take to impeach a president? 2/3 of the house I guess. Out of 108 senators, only 72 is needed to impeach BUHARI, after impeaching BUHARI they will move on to IMPEACH osinbajo as well, then, saraki becomes d president, and ekweremadu d senate president.

Those are my speculations for over ambitious politicians and it is viable and even law abiding, it can be backed by the 1999 constitution.

My advice to all APC and PMB is to let saraki be, because if @ the end of the day, the forgery case held no water, then APC and PMB are in deep sh!t. Saraki will hit them back and when he is hitting them, he will not look back. He will make PMB's administration most ungovernable, ( I pray it does not happen though) but if it does, there is nothing u or I can do about it .

If a situation does not kill u, it makes u stronger. Don't allow Saraki to develop a thick skin. Let push his ambitions to the core.

2nd speculation.

*saraki is eyeing 2019 presidency.

*but, he has betrayed both APC and PDP. Non will make him their candidate.

* ^^^^ his chances of 2019 are slim,

* he can achieve that ambitions now.

*if the court does not find him wanting, he will move a motion to impeach PMB, play his cards well and gbaaam!!!!!. Its done, next is to move another motion and impeach VP osinbajo.

* become the president and ekweremadu his vice, then decamp to PDP with his followers , making PDP the ruling party and APC the opposition, thus, producing both senate president and deputy from the new PDP camp.

Those are just speculations that are possible. And I pray it does not happen.

I pray saraki does not become over ambitious.

Oya, u all are welcomed to thrash me. Mention me @ your own peril , democracy and politics is a sweet game only played by intelligent and fearless men.

APC una still de learn work, TINUBU, I pity you, NIGERIA politics is not south-west politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by RedArrow: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adding to bookmark
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by nitt: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Clan of thieves

Saraki and the 108 robbers
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by terrymason(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay!
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by akwarandu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Very soon, they will still pass vote of no confedence on him, yeye dey smell .

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Lanretoye(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
we go soon hear another one
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by terrymason(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay!.
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Horlawoomey(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Others should just let the guy be, as if they can also do better.

Bukola is a thief and many of them are not better.

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by okazuu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
just sight my distinguish senator name on the list number (74) my senate president nothing do you we are behind you
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by zik4ever: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
I don’t think this is strictly an APC-PDP issue or about Saraki again? If 81 out of 107 Senators (should have been 108 but 1 died before inauguration and hasn’t been replaced), say they want their own leadership, the only option for those that don’t want them is to exploit the courts and see if they can establish the allegations of forgery or any other crime against them. The noise and propaganda in the media is obviously not working at all. Desktop analysis and arm chair insulting of each other over politicians clearly achieves nothing. These people are politicians. Irrespective of their political party, it is their interest that matters to them so I don’t get it when people hero worship any politician or make it look like it is about national development. We are not bound to like any of them and we aren’t Senators so we either go to court if we have locus standi to do so, recall them or vote against them next time. The rest is grammar.

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one,let them start work and move dis Country forward!
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another forgery in place. Police have to equally investigate this.
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
They can't sit tight knowing fully well that 25% (1 out of every 4 legislooters) of their colleagues have no confidence in them
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by slap1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
democracy
I like your FTC for the first time.
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Diddy58(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
"All the efforts of the human mind cannot exhaust the essence of a single fly."
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by omojeesu(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's natural and logical. It's a matter of personal and collective survival. Birds of the same feather flock together! Good luck to them. Nigeria will survive!

(They are sending a warning to Buhari: Leave us alone. You misbehave, we impeach you!).

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by UncleJudax(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Enough wrangling already. Let them embark on the real and sole purpose of being elected: legislation.
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Goddygee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bt why na...? Some "Masturbators" will hav Heart attack at this news

3 Likes

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Popemax(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good news for saraki....
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by chalyAM(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
:oTif-numbu ntooooooooo
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Ura: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
The question is : How much were they paid to do that? Corrupt senators who have sold their conscience! undecided
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by SuperMaq: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
dustmalik:
This doesn't stop the ongoing investigation over forgery.

As well as Buhari.
Maybe that's why he is delaying the appointment of key officials. They want to install puppets in the national assembly so they can have a free ride.
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by temitemi1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another big knock on tinubu's head grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Eazydeek(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
LOL see TANoids flooding this post hahahahahaha bunch of miscreants, products of GEJ watery sperm

They always wanna dance to the shame Nigerians put them after there Jonah-daft was sent back to Otuoke

Saraki should spend his time wisely because when the investigation resumes, all you TANoids will shit fufu[b]LOL see TANoids flooding this post hahahahahaha bunch of miscreants, products of GEJ watery sperm

They always wanna dance to the shame Nigerians put them after there Jonah-daft was sent back to Otuoke

Saraki should spend his time wisely because when the investigation resumes, all you TANoids will shit fufu[/b]LOL see TANoids flooding this post hahahahahaha bunch of miscreants, products of GEJ watery sperm

Saraki should spend his time wisely because when the investigation resumes, all you TANoids will shit fufu

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by mencade5(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
sosanova:
grin grin grin grin
it is finished
Thief-nubu n his boot lickers have finally been sent to political oblivion
Saraki n his fellow Northerners has finally rendered Thief-nubu persona non grata in this present politcal dispensation
grin grin grin Proudly a wailing wailer
grin grin grin Proudly a Taniod
ayam with you on this
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by tommykiwi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Saraki my man! Always a winning!

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by simpleseyi: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope they will all be going to pay Saraki and his wife condolence visit at the prison when Buhari / Tinubu / EFCC finally puts Saraki, his wife and Ekweremadu where looters and forgers belong.
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by Frankiss44(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is one topic where APC wails more than the PDP wailing wailers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by amir02(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
DATS GOOD grin
Re: 81 Senators Pass Vote-Of-Confidence On Saraki, Senate President by melzabull(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
where are the masturbators?

Are they too ashamed to comment on this thread? I guess they are secretly lamenting and crying in private.

Useless things tonguecheesygrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.