Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night (3001 Views)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by Bonaguy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2016

Wizkid joined Chris Brown on stage in Amsterdam last night for the last leg of their joint world tour – One Hell of a Nite World Tour.

Wizkid describing Chris on Instagram wrote;

"@Chrisbrownofficial showed me love from day 1!! Real brother for real! Love all day!!! Now it’s time for the Safari!!!”

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/wizkid-and-chris-brown-killing-it-on-stage-in-amsterdam-last-night-photos/
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by mmclatino(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tour of liFe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by Nature8(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cool..
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by Trendy247: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
WHY WIZKID COVER FACE NA?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by princealexndre(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
wizkid
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by Sugarcious(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Illuminati is calling....
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by aumeehn: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizzy and Balenciaga are inseparable!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by buharisbae(f): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
I've being thru Chris brown IG page I havent seen any WizKid pic could he be a racist? undecided
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by jieta: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
notin special

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by juniormusa(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:
I've being thru Chris brown IG page I havent seen any WizKid pic could he be a racist? undecided
I don't think so
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by proeast(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:
What do you mean? Are they both not of the same race or is Chris Brown now a caucasian??

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by danduj(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:
check again
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by 7inches: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
not a big deal

wizkid still an irresponsible child.
i think d parents failed in dat aspect.. which is d most important in life
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Watch the video here of wizkid and Chris Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_htakPQMN0
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by THONZE(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIDE ON BRO..... MAKE US PROUD...NOTHING DO YOU.... ANYHOW BODY NO BE FIREWOOD.... ABEG JOOR YOU FIT DEPOSIT SOMETHING FOR PERSON BODY....YOU NEED AM.... PALS,,,WATCH OUT,,,WE WILL SOON HEAR ABOUT ANOTHER WIZKID BABYMAMA.... BABA NLA,,,KEEP THE FLAG GOING....
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by idu1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Which song dem dey sing undecided
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by UIA04(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
He works hard

But illuminati

Wizkid abeg use rope tie your pen.is o, those white groupies are deadly
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by TheAziz: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
7inches:
not a big deal

wizkid still an irresponsible child.
i think d parents failed in dat aspect.. which is d most important in life
please define an irresponsible child
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by prahcetomi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
One of the posters above sounds pained.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
smiley Love this guy mehn, he is da bomb! But I know haters are still gonna keep hating.

Just like what a poster above the posters above me said "WizKID STILL AN IRRESPONSIBLE CHILD"

like he is Responsible himselflipsrsealed

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:
lipsrsealed seriously?

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Chris Brown Killing It On Stage In Amsterdam Last Night by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
proeast:
What do you mean? Are they both not of the same race or is Chris Brown now a caucasian??
lol this is so funny.

But most of these stoopid African Americans believe they are better then Africans. Can you imagine undecided your freaking ancestors are from Africa for God sake. You better know your roots.

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throw Back Photo; Jackson 5 / Makeup Totally Transformed This Lady's Face / Rapper Denies Being A Member Of "Eiye" Confraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.