Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman (12609 Views)

Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence / Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
A lesson to all men wife abuser. I will like Nigeria judges to be very serious on this.

Women should be respected!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by andreernest28(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
DONT TRY IT WITH A LAGOS GURL.

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Godwinsun(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Don't try it with a Warri girl

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by namuguibe(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Comfort King used to work for the famous furniture store called Sofa King. She said that:
The store was sofa-king good
Their prices were sofa-king low
Unfortunately it was sofa-king good to be true
That Comfort King got sofa-king smacked
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

...jail for wot?...whats the big deal beatin his wife?....is that not his wife?.. how is he sopose to keep her in line?.. NON SENSE!!!!! angry
You are not well at all. So who keeps you in line?

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Rilwayne001: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Serves him right. angry
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ladylaura93:

^^^ther u go...sweeery..in the real world,u greet me first before talk tome but u juss attacke innocent guy for no reason like market woman sayn am not well...This is exactly what we talkin about & why women shud all ways be keept in line...if u waz marryed to be I probably flog u for that state ment..Notin wrong wit beatin and that man shud be free...Pirrrrrriod!! (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ladylaura93:

everyman agree all women need decipline (except the lightskin ones) and decepline womens make the best wifey material...Pirrrriod!!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

...jail for wot?...whats the big deal beatin his wife?....is that not his wife?.. how is he sopose to keep her in line?.. NON SENSE!!!!! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They do such in Pekam? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by correct7: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
LET ME ASK THIS QUESTION. WHAT OF, LETS SAY THE WOMAN BEAT THE MAN,WHAT WOULD HAVE THE COURT SAY ABOUT THAT?
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They do such in Pekam? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...sweeery I don't belif in beatin women coz its wrong...juss one slap is fully accepted...In pekam, we simply Send them pakin & leave them homeless for weak!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ther u go...sweeery..in the real world,u greet me first before talk tome but u juss attacke innocent guy for no reason like market woman sayn am not well...This is exactly what we talkin about & why women shud all ways be keept in line...if u waz marryed to be I probably[b] flog u [/b]for that state ment..Notin wrong wit beatin and that man shud be free...Pirrrrrriod!! (no ofeinse) angry
grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin cheesy

...anyways since u ask..did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot with alloy will plus leadther interior!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

...anyways since u ask..did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot with alloy will plus leadther interior!!! wink
...I have always known grin grin grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimkaire:
...I have always known grin grin grin cheesy cool

^^^^^wifey material (My kinda chick)......I bet shes lightskin!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by INTROVERT(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Curvinus:

Time for humble pies

And I humbly eat it... no biggie there grin
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

everyman agree all women need decipline (except the lightskin ones) and decepline womens make the best wifey material...Pirrrriod!!!(no oofeinse) angry
I see your use of English and I honestly apologize for quoting you. I should not have done that. I will advise you to take your English classes more seriously tho.
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ladylaura93:

I see your use of English and I honestly apologize for quoting you. I should not have done that. I will advise you to take your English classes more seriously tho.

...ok sweeery..sinse u ask, did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(cash) Range ROver Spot.....these usualy means I can get any woman I want (single or msarryed).. includin u!!!! (TRUSS ME) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by mentorandfriend(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

This thread will never make front page...... keep derailing your own thread #smart guy
Now see where we are!
We made it.
grin
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ladylaura93:

^^^^I bet she the stubborn type that will never obey.... I wunt beat her & I wunt realy slap her but I will instruct her to kneel down by the TV every mornings for 2 hour before livin for work!!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by INTROVERT(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Now see where we are!
We made it.
grin

yes we did
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Raymondluv(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a
Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat
lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere.
While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in
through the window. It flew across the table
to where the Igbo man was but he just
waved his hands to chase it away.
The fly then went to where the Yoruba man
was, he also chased it away.
Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese
man was and was flying close to his ears. The
Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime
and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and
swallowed it.
The other men saw this but just kept on
eating.
About Five minutes later, another fly came in
and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased
it away again.
It then flew on to the Igbo man

LIKE THIS FANPAGE TO GET THE REST JOKE
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=275251459289888&refid=18&ref=finch_more&__tn__=%2As
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

...ok sweeery..sinse u ask, did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(cash) Range ROver Spot.....these usualy means I can get any woman I want (single or msarryed).. includin u!!!! (TRUSS ME) angry
I am the wrongest person to troll.
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ladylaura93:

I am the wrongest person to troll.

....yea right..that waz wot my ex said.....sweery quit playn had to get coz u aint lightskin or even sef..white...I drive£28,000(cash) Range and I can hav u when/if I want!! (((POUNDS STERLIN MA NIGGGA ))) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by flaky66(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Two months imprisonment wit #7000 bail grant....chaiiii smh....nd dis z y sme women will remain punchin bags of dier husbands :@
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by MrCork: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
flaky66:
Two months imprisonment wit #7000 bail grant....chaiiii smh....nd dis z y sme women will remain punchin bags of dier husbands :@

....calm down sweery...I waz juss telln that village girl (Ladylaura93) that women nid to be kept in line & thers notin wrong wit beatin...how else is women expeted to respect u if u don't beat them? ...do u hav a dog? yes..guess wot...dog obey its master only when master beatit.... I lie? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by Iyoma2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
How much will he pay his Lawyer for d Appeal? Na to pay d 7,700k na, next time he sees a woman he will take the next route.
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by DeGenius3(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Man Bags Jail term For Beating Woman.

Question is...

Is it A Jail Degree He Bagged?

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Man Bags Jail Term For Beating Woman by flaky66(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

....calm down sweery...I waz juss telln that village girl (Ladylaura93) that women nid to be kept in line & thers notin wrong wit beatin...how else is women expeted to respect u if u don't beat them? ...do u hav a dog? yes..guess wot...dog obey its master only when master beatit.... I lie? undecided
respect shud be earned...if u deserve respect m sure she'll give it to u....violence z neva d answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Habib Aliyu, Zainab Aliyu's Father Thanks Nigerians, Buhari And Abike Dabiri / Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] / Police Return $3,000 Extorted By Officers In Rivers To Abia Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.