Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

75-year-old Man Seeks Divorce Over Sexual Starvation In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75-year-old Man Seeks Divorce Over Sexual Starvation In Ekiti (431 Views)

There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

75-year-old Man Seeks Divorce Over Sexual Starvation In Ekiti by feelingthenigga: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
A 75-year-old man, Mr Kayode Oguntuase, on Monday, appealed to an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his 26-year-old marriage over claims of sexual starvation. Former Minister ill, receiving treatment in UK
Oguntuase, while testifying in court, said his 53-year-old wife, Felicia, was having extra marital affair.
Oguntuase further told the court that his wife was stubborn, a thief, a threat to his life and does not care for him, adding that she hates been corrected.
The father of six said he had on three occasions caught his wife in the act of adultery, adding that she has carried out several abortions.

‘’She does not take care of me anymore; she always starves me of sex and also abandons me whenever I am sick,’’ he told the court.

He noted that his 53-year-old wife usually steals his money, stressing that he has thrown her out of his house but had to take her back due to her family intervention in the matter. Buhari never said he would favour only zones that voted for him

Oguntuase therefore asked the court to dissolve the 26-year-old union as he could no longer cohabit with her.Felicia, on her part, denied the allegations, saying she resides with Oguntuase and has not failed in her role as a wife and mother.

She told the court that the only time she denied her husband sex was when he was ill.

Reacting to been sent parking from the house, Felicia said her husband ‘’cannot send me packing because of my assistance to him while he was building the house.”
In his ruling, the President of the court, Mr Joseph Ogunsemi, adjourned the case to Sept. 7, for judgment.
Re: 75-year-old Man Seeks Divorce Over Sexual Starvation In Ekiti by sannirules(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
na wa o. 75yr old. he shud have retired already.
Re: 75-year-old Man Seeks Divorce Over Sexual Starvation In Ekiti by Ama80(f): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Poor old man.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Biya In Yaounde / EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud / 5 Senators Sue Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.