Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Daytona Beach Hotels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Daytona Beach Hotels (727 Views)

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. / Ibeno Beach, Akwa-ibom: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa! (pix inside) / Beach Resorts In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daytona Beach Hotels by fransois2(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2009
If you are considering taking your family to a traveling leisure, you might want to consider want to consider Daytona Beach Hotels. it's a great family place to stay. They have many facilities to make your stay a worth while and these include underground parking, a free happy hour, and a nice breakfast. Their friendly staff are always happy to go the extra mile. What more? They have nice clean rooms and pool that will always want you to go back.

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Information / Travel / Help Me Out Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.