Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed (2832 Views)

Nysot Cleaning Services (look Inside)....bn 2291230 / Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management System / Complete Block And Interlock Making Equipments For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed by drizzit(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hi folks...a friend is setting up a dry cleaning business in Abuja. So the price list of the following is needed
1. Automatic washing machine with a dryer
2 a dryer
3. Steam and ordinary pressing iron
You can add me up on 5690d53a or WhatsApp 08141198955 if you supply these listed machineries.
Thanks
Re: Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed by Mrbigman1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
drizzit:
Hi folks...a friend is setting up a dry cleaning business in Abuja. So the price list of the following is needed
1. Automatic washing machine with a dryer
2 a dryer
3. Steam and ordinary pressing iron
You can add me up on 5690d53a or WhatsApp 08141198955 if you supply these listed machineries.
Thanks

Check online now. Jumia or maybe go to LG or Samsung shops. The price of dollars afftect d local prices too hence not a stable price by d day
Re: Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed by drizzit(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Check online now. Jumia or maybe go to LG or Samsung shops. The price of dollars afftect d local prices too hence not a stable price by d day
I have done that already..... Just comparing prices and looking for the best deal..... smiley
Re: Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed by Mrbigman1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
drizzit:

I have done that already..... Just comparing prices and looking for the best deal..... smiley

Ok. I checked last in a Samsung shop for washing machine 6kg is about 56k and 7 to 8 kg range from 60 to 80kg last month wen dollars was 220.
Re: Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed by drizzit(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Ok. I checked last in a Samsung shop for washing machine 6kg is about 56k and 7 to 8 kg range from 60 to 80kg last month wen dollars was 220.
OK....thanks for the info..... Will work with that

(1) (Reply)

20,000 Metric Tons Of Diesel Available For Urgent Sale. Direct From Nnpc. / Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. / Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant In Nigeria 25-120m3/h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.