Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (4474 Views)

Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Krystalzkris(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: . by INTROVERT(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
I dunno know o
Re: . by Gmajor(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
not true
possible causes of breast sag are aging, pregnancy (the increase and decrease in size of the breast during pregnancy makes the breast to lose elasticity thereby sagging ) and loss of Weight.
contrary to what a lot of people think, breast feeding does not cause the breast to sag
Re: . by lumzybo: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pix of ur bwreast or...... undecided
Re: . by Jorussia(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
lumzybo:
you spoil sha
Re: . by Krystalzkris(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gmajor:
not true
possible causes of breast sag are aging, pregnancy (the increase and decrease in size of the breast during pregnancy makes the breast to lose elasticity thereby sagging ) and loss of Weight.
contrary to what a lot of people think, breast feeding does not cause the breast to sag
ok. Tnx
Re: . by Krystalzkris(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
lumzybo:
ur own don pass be careful... Mtcheew
Re: . by lumzybo: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Krystalzkris:
ur own don pass be careful... Mtcheew

Make I no lie,

As soon as I saw the post, I went straight to check ur profile pix.

#nolies

1 Like

Re: . by Krystalzkris(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
lumzybo:

Make I no lie,

As soon as I saw the post, I went straight to check ur profile pix.
#nolies
mtcheeew
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Read an article on vanguard that mentioned that as one of causes of breast sagging

It said the position we sleep in as ladies can cause sagging. Positions like, lying face down

And they went ahead to say lying face up for ten minutes each day helps our boobs stay firm, and something like,,,,,,,,, working out without a firm bra helps sags our boobs and that does not mean that the bra at night keeps the boobs firm

The suggestion not to sleep with your bra on at night is to allow your body breath, rest, relax, free or whatever

1 Like

Re: . by Krystalzkris(f): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thoniameek:
Read an article on vanguard that mentioned that as one of causes of breast sagging

It said the position we sleep in as ladies can cause sagging. Positions like, lying face down

And they went ahead to say lying face up for ten minutes each day helps our boobs stay firm, and something like,,,,,,,,, working out without a firm bra helps sags our boobs and that does not mean that the bra at night keeps the boobs firm

The suggestion not to sleep with your bra on at night is to allow your body breath, rest, relax, free or whatever
thanks...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Burn Stomach Fats, Keeping You In Shape / Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses / Benefits Of 40 Plus For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.