Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice (2933 Views)

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by oziggos: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
I NEED AN ADIVCE
I am newly married and because of work, i lives in different state from my wife and she visits often But Recently i discovered changes in my wife's behavours, she complains about everything even not being satisfied, as i matter of fact am bored about her latest actions, to cut the whole story short, i recently find out that best friend is into MEN'S RUNS as they calls it, connecting ladies and married women to big guys in town, now in disguise i have set a stage where she will meet connect my wife wirh another which is me without both of them knowing that am the one behind the scene! i am planning to arrest this lady in question in order to stop this but handle my wife in my own way because i still loves her . this lady is interfering in my marriage knowing fully well that her (my wife) is married! please what can i do?
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by wisefizz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
ha
SO BROS..THIS COLD NO REACH UR SIDE BA?
Y U GO LEAVE UR WIFE FOR ANODA STATE?
WHC KIND USELESS MONEY U DEY HUSSLE?
BROS..U NO TRY.

8 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by chijoy7(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by DuchessLily(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Did the lady force ur wife to join her in her runs business??

Pls deal with ur wife jare... She is a bad person already... It wasn't the other woman that influenced her

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Abugab(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Go on with your plans and see how it pans out.
If you eventually burst your wife and the supposed woman who operates the sex cartel, you can then take your decision.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by shaiba(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
I feel your pains, but u r handling it the wrong way. I see a lot of this in my place of work, in the case of the foreigners they take the risk of resigning and going home to put their house in other. We had a similar situation at work, the young man called his wife's phone and a man's voice replied after several attempts the wife picked the phone and said she has moved out of their home and married to another person. it took the intervention of the HSE Supervisor and HR manager to see this young man home safely.

Young marriages tend to have some challenges which if not handled properly can leave a scar on both parties for the rest of their lives.

Please take sometime off your job to attend to your wife and her needs. Take a trip, or honeymoon in some good hotel in Nigeria.

Spend a lot of time to talk, talk and talk again about your feelings and plans for your family. Let her know you cant do it alone and you need her help, to be there for you.

Seek her input towards building the family.

As much as possible make her understand how deeply you love her.

Above all pray together.

It might take a while, and u will get to hear things u have never thought about from her, but please keep your calm and leave the other woman out of it.

May God heal your marriage.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by ladyF(f): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eeyah
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by RichDad1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Invite the lady to your house, put Otapiapia in her drink. Voila!! Your problem solved. angry

#thankmelater
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by steppin: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
English 101

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by elantraceey(f): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is the reason why planning well before marriage is important, I won't advice any couple to stay far from each other, not for any reason .

Why can't your wife come stay with you? There's nothing like always having your spouse around .

That action you're about to take will do more harm than good.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by An2elect2(f): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
Did the lady force ur wife to join her in her runs business??

Pls deal with ur wife jare... She is a bad person already... It wasn't the other woman that influenced her

He has not caught her yet undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by An2elect2(f): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:
Invite the lady to your house, put Otapiapia in her drink. Voila!! Your problem solved. angry

#thankmelater

Typical of Naija guys.

They don't even know when to get serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by An2elect2(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:
This is the reason why planning well before marriage is important, I won't advice any couple to stay far from each other, not for any reason .

Why can't you wife come stay with you? There's nothing like always having your spouse around .

That action you're about to take will do more harm than good.

Very reasonable and succint

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by RichDad1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:

Typical of Naija guys.

They don't even know when to get serious.
Fine ghel wetin I do you?
It's my opinion thought and the op is at lever liberty to act base on common sense. cool

#sarcasm is it.
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by meimoks(f): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
RichDad1:

#thankmelater

grin grin #wicked

The only problem I see here is distance, bridge the gap and you'll fix the puzzle

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by MRBrownJ: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
@oziggos
sadly, all your scheme will only confirm that you are married to a who.re, and NOTHING you do afterwards will be able to remove her damaged way of thinking and wh.ring ways!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by zeb04(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
so instead of you time focus and work on your marriage, you want to set your wife up.

congrats,whatever you get,you take with both hands since you are the architect

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well distance is not good in any marriage,but we cannot put aside the fact that a cheat will always be a cheat....

For her to now turn into a runs babe..that must have been her past life..what happen to calling you,she have to wait until she sees you in person...

Damn...
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by GHoJes: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
You are the one pushing your marriage the wrong way.

If your wife found out you have a chronic womaniser for a friend, then decided to set you up the way you plan, hope you wouldnt mind?
Should your wife's friend connect you and other guy(s) with your wife as you plan, your wife buys it but opt for another guy instead of you, falls in love with the guy and his sexual prowess, the love you have for your wife is not enough for you to mind losing her?

Your wife told you her troubles with you, instead of you to redress them as well as up your sexual capacity, you left your issues to blame another woman because she is your wife's friend, Na wa.
What crime would you be arresting the woman for?
My advice you requested for is that you should "warn yourself", because it will only take a one night stand with a police oga to get your butt locked up for the remaining days of 2015.

Why not go over the things your wife complained to see your slacks and amend?
If your wife is not working where she is, why dont you bring her to your state there by seperating her from the friend?
Are you sure you are not satisfying yourself in your state but looking for who to arrest because your wife opened up to you she is not satisfied?
Enjoy as they call your innocent wife (yes! until proven otherwise) LovePeddler because you dont want to see your fault.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by gidjah(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bro , if you suspect of infidelity, go for proofs, if found guilty, talk to her, reprimand her and talk about it ,but you must forgive o, after all you can fall into the same trap and would require that she forgiveness too abi ?.but if she is unrepentsnt,Then you may choose to fire her. Both of you must consent to this distanced thing o, it kills love and blinds trust, Trust me .
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by MRBrownJ: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
^^^why would anyone want to stay with a demon?! divorce is the only option here, no questions about it.

distance has nothing to do with her damaged mind!
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Distance is not good for any relationship.
Find a way to fix the problem not exacerbated it.
One of you will have to move to live with the other.
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
shaiba:
I feel your pains, but u r handling it the wrong way. I see a lot of this in my place of work, in the case of the foreigners they take the risk of resigning and going home to put their house in other. We had a similar situation at work, the young man called his wife's phone and a man's voice replied after several attempts the wife picked the phone and said she has moved out of their home and married to another person. it took the intervention of the HSE Supervisor and HR manager to see this young man home safely.

Young marriages tend to have some challenges which if not handled properly can leave a scar on both parties for the rest of their lives.

Please take sometime off your job to attend to your wife and her needs. Take a trip, or honeymoon in some good hotel in Nigeria.

Spend a lot of time to talk, talk and talk again about your feelings and plans for your family. Let her know you cant do it alone and you need her help, to be there for you.

Seek her input towards building the family.

As much as possible make her understand how deeply you love her.

Above all pray together.

It might take a while, and u will get to hear things u have never thought about from her, but please keep your calm and leave the other woman out of it.

May God heal your marriage.

You father would be proud of you!

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by MARKone(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op you do not need to stress yourself, this life is too short to worry over cheating partner. Use one stone to kill two birds, literally. Your plan is top notch, pretend you want a hook up, if your wife fails, which I hope she doesn't, wife goes, friend goes. Shekena.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by aspirebig: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na wa ooo

You will need to relocate her fast and cut off her relationship with the woman.
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
MARKone:
Op you do not need to stress yourself, this life is too short to worry over cheating partner. Use one stone to kill two birds, literally. Your plan is top notch, pretend you want a hook up, if your wife fails, which I hope she doesn't, wife goes, friend goes. Shekena.
What does he stand to gain??

Op, either of you should quit his or her job and move in with the other unless you want to continue playing detective. ..or none of your salaries can take care of at least two persons? undecided

Wonder how newlyweds manage dist relationships. .
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by MRBrownJ: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
What does he stand to gain??

Op, either of you should quit his or her job and move in with the other unless you want to continue playing detective. ..or none of your salaries can take care of at least two persons? undecided

Wonder how newlyweds manage dist relationships. .

so you do believe that prostitution is what normal people get up to when in LDR?! how could anyone dismiss such an act that easily? her body/mind have been soiled and there will be NO way to clean it.

the man stand to gain FREEDOM from the demons in his life.
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Na all this things de fear me about marriage
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:19am On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@oziggos
sadly, all your scheme will only confirm that you are married to a who.re, and NOTHING you do afterwards will be able to remove her damaged way of thinking and wh.ring ways!

You can't take the tree out of a monkey...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Richy4(m): 3:01am On Jul 29, 2015
I was thinking marriage means

I am no longer single

I have been taken

I am hooked

I have been enveloped

I have been caged,

Call me no more i am married and can't look your way,

I have nothing to do with other men/women no matter the distance etc

Why would the woman be interested in other men?
I think you should continue with what you are about to do so that your mind will be at rest. If you don't do it, you will not know if she is faithful or not. And you will be struggling within you what she does behind you.

If you catch her in the act, lecture her on what marriage is all about. And ask her to stay away from that woman.

Also see a way to work for your transfer or hers which ever is easier.
Re: My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice by Ewuro4: 4:55am On Jul 29, 2015
aspirebig:
Na wa ooo

You will need to relocate her fast and cut off her relationship with the woman.

Then what, She 'automatically' cuts off her sexcapades contacts too? undecided

I don't think so.

OP.. LAUNCH THAT OPERATION ASAP! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? / Should I Marry Her? / A Good Name Is Better Than Riches.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.