Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP (21116 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Eden007(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Read carefully! What pdpd means is that Buhari has no case to answer in this democratic Era! That doesn't include military rule like during Abacha's tenure. Besides, why would he have a case to answer when he had no link to power for the past 16yrs of being an opposition.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Orikinla(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
See how dem dey wail like Toto Dike. (Toto is powerful). grin

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by dokunbam(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari always pulling weight against corruption
Baba I beg don't disappoint us o

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by vindy99: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Too bad that nigerian youths don't read and understand. PdP is not saying that buhari is not corrupt as regards his time in government. What pdp is saying is that buhari did not participate in any corruption or SLEAZE in these 16yrs of our DEMOCRACY. That can not be said of any other apc member who have being in government in these 16yrs of democracy from 1999 till date. Eg tinubu amaechi elrufai atiku ,oshomole(remember hiss labour days where he solely collects huge bribe and unilaterally calls off strikes), ngige,etc

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by AMBIVERT(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Has Buhari returned the $2.8bil of 1984?

People will read what they will, and still believe whatever they want.

Please look at these caveats again.

“Apart from Mr President, who for now, is not associated with any sleaze or corrupt activity in this democracy,

He that has brain, let him interpret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Nelico: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
nickxtra:
I observed two things from this post: One, PDP admits it is corrupt, 2. That Buhari is a man of integrity which was opposite of their assertion during the election campaigns.

We all agree that Buhari is the least corrupt among Nigerian politicians. But why has he refused to make open declaration of his assets, as he promised before election? Also, how many of his appointees has openly declared their assets? He has shared billions of money with state governors in the name of excess crude account for bail out of indebted states, which was not appropriated by national assembly nor captured in the budget. We are all confident he will transform Nigeria, but is he living by example? Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by chrisxxx(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Read between the line. PDP never said Buhari is not corrupt. They said he is not going by the current democratic dispensation. The era of military govt was not mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by McKren(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eden007:
Read carefully! What pdpd means is that Buhari has no case to answer in this democratic Era! That doesn't include military rule like during Abacha's tenure. Besides, why would he have a case to answer when he had no link to power for the past 16yrs of being an opposition.

Thank you my brother!

I was just reading and wondering why Nigerians struggle to understand English?

I thank you for showing that not all Nigerians are f00ls!

PDP did not say Buhari is not corrupt! They only said he can not be associated with sleaze in this democracy! I.e since 1999 because Buhari has not held any office all this while since 1999!

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by azimibraun: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Anyway BELIEVABLE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by bigass123(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Orie pe
Which translates to... {in Segun Arinze's voice}
Ur head is korrect✔
nickxtra:
I observed two things from this post: One, PDP admits it is corrupt, 2. That Buhari is a man of integrity which was opposite of their assertion during the election campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by malikisah: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
themilanway:
Did Metuh consult the Nairaland chief resident protection seeker before going to press?

Someone should remind Metuh that Aisha Buhari opened her beauty spa 3 months after Buhari became the petroleum minister.

Useless party with its useless supporters.
animal, Buhari married Ayisha over 10 years after. Spa was opened almost twenty years after. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by malikisah: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
McKren:

Thank you my brother!

I was just reading and wondering why Nigerians struggle to understand English?

I thank you for showing that not all Nigerians are f00ls!

PDP did not say Buhari is not corrupt! They only said he can not be associated with sleaze in this democracy! I.e since 1999 because Buhari has not held any office all this while since 1999!
eh eh eh , and you understand English eh? I dey laugh o
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Hassan080196(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
So PDP now believe that Baba is not corrupt after slandering and labeling him during campaign..

PDP won't stop wailing sha.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by azzima(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Didn't these losers say during the elections that buhari stole money when he was ptf chairman? ?? PDP is really having a very difficult time playing the opposition.
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by McKren(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
azzima:
Didn't these losers say during the elections that buhari stole money when he was ptf chairman? ?? PDP is really having a very difficult time playing the opposition.

Was Buhari PTF chairman during this democracy?

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Brugo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wow. Even his enemies say he is not corrupt.

This is a man of integrity. The same cannot be said of any member of PDP.

Buhari has the goodwill of Nigerians.
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by alawaiss(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tnk God. Baba Go Slow iz clean incrpt acrdin 2hiz enemies. Baba is workin nd 9jerian ar enjoyin
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Omotayor123(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
So, They actually know my president is not corrupt??
How interesting grin
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by salisy: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
PDP should of say this before the election
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by electrokc: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
The only solution to Nigeria is splitting.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can't belief dis statement above. So, PDP can admit dat PMB is incorrupt and they kept poisoning d innocent Nigerians dat he was corrupt, dictator and brainless and many more mostly by Fani-kayode, Fayose, Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Okupe Doyin etc. Thank God bcs I know you will soon be releasing d secrets of your co-members who looted Nigeria monies. Olisha Metuh dey fear of been arrested by EFCC
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by dammytosh: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Cleanest and most incorruptible Preaident Nigeria ever had.
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by Mboi: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
I.thank God that my precious ss vote I gave pmb was not wasted..for the first in the history of. Nigeria, we have a President who is even acknowledged by his own enemies as not being corrupt. with the emergence of pmb as President, there is surely hope that Nigeria my dear country, will soon become a global economic power. since the head is not corrupt, others below will have to follow suit or be disgraced.
That shows you that PDP exhibits high level of maturity in their game of opposition unlike APC that tell lies that children can't believe.
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by 9jatatafo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na today?
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by noblegrex: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
I thougth they never knew they're corrupt PEOPLE .na wa oo, wicked souls who knew their dubious act yet never mind.well, keep enjoying HEAVEN on earth n enjoy HELL in heaven
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by mandax: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2015
@NgeneUkwenu, you are most corrupt.

PDP DID NOT SAY BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT.

PDP SAID ONLY BUHARI CAN BE SAID TO BE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH CORRUPTION IN THIS DEMOCRACY. Take note: in this democracy.

It seems NgeneNgeneUkwenu can become a thief.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by kokoA(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Nelico:

We all agree that Buhari is the least corrupt among Nigerian politicians. But why has he refused to make open declaration of his assets, as he promised before election? Also, how many of his appointees has openly declared their assets? He has shared billions of money with state governors in the name of excess crude account for bail out of indebted states, which was not appropriated by national assembly nor captured in the budget. We are all confident he will transform Nigeria, but is he living by example? Just my thought.
What is your business with his assets? Are you one of his children? Abi you be winsh? Sho! Which one concern you with another person papa property?
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by mandax: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Dannyset:
This PDP people don high ooo! So they now agreed that Buhari is clean and incorrupt? Have they forgotten about their past wailing or they are looking for post? I yinmu for them.

Read before committing. PDP on that release did not state that Buhari is not corrupt. PDP said in this democracy, Buhari is only one not to be associated with corruption.
Issue is that Olisa Metu is never good in choice of phrases for political propaganda. Most of his releases during the last political campaign were easily interpreted to become political campaign for the opposition.
Re: Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP by PrinceEm: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:
.'
so metuh knows they all corrupt including himself except mr president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) / LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.