Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest (21110 Views)

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by GuruboiNaija: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Controversial Islamic Scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi’s says he has no plans to reply those calling for his arrest over his recent comment against the Christian faithful.

.ng recalls that Gumi had in a sermon, referred to the Federal Capital Territory, FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike as a “satanic person”.

Gumi claimed that Muslims would be victimised should the FCT and Israel collaborate.

He equally stressed that it was dangerous to entrust Nigeria’s national security to the hands of Christians and Southerners.

His comment had triggered controversies as groups and individuals called for his immediate arrest for allegedly diminishing the image of Nigerian Christians.

According to Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Gumi should be arrested over his comment, describing the cleric as a “well-known associate of bandits”.

However, when reached by newsmen on his opinion over the calls for his arrest, Gumi simply said, “I should not have reply for idiots in a democracy”

https://.ng/2023/10/23/i-wont-reply-idiots-in-democracy-ahmad-gumi-on-calls-for-his-arrest/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by taylor88(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Gumi I support you

IBB said if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

Gumi paste your account details make u buy you beer

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by fobiflex(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Alaba is locked down o, not seeing any post on that, what’s happening?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by TemplarLandry: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Gumi, your days as a free man are numbered.
Your arrest is near.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Jenniestar: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2023
Ones choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Racoon(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Of course Sheikh Gumi knows the inner working of the government of the day. Hence confident he is untouchable.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Cruise777: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2023
This man no send

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by BarrElChapo(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
🤔

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Dexy4yah(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Still wondering why this terrorist hasn't been arrested.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by EdiskyHarry: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
You people can only do all these rubbish with boldness in Nigeria, not in a place like Israel.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
See this big confused he-go@t 🐐

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by EnglishUsa: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
I know dey drink beer again, I know dey smoke again, I know dey on my generator pass two hours, I know dey womanize again at all and yet this economy still dey show me shege. I wonder how men doing all this carry dey survive, sometimes I wonder where people dey see money in this economy dey build mansions... Please someone should tell me a moving business I am very much ready to join... I don't want to start stealing oo. I am only hoping on God that one day someone will tell me a moving business that I can be making 10 to 20,000 profit a day..... Please help me I am not begging for money, I am only looking forward to a good business idea, even if is handwork I am ready to learn. Show me only how to catch a fish I will get hook on my own... Just tell me the name of the business I will come here in next two years to reward you greatly by the special grace of God almighty.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
This Man think say na I'm brother Buhari still dey for power

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Judolisco(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Dis one think say na Jonathan dey power.... Dem go soon carry u...make tinubu no allow northerners use him head play oh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Abujaexpress: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by DirtyGold: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
This was how that Shia guy (Elzakzaky) felt he was untouchable until the government put him in a cage.

Democracy doesn't men; arbitrary disregard to legally constituted authorities and/or reckless utterances.

Let's be guided, please.

What's tha business?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by SILVERLINES: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
angry

one Nigeria my foot

the greatest affliction ever happen in the history of man kind is this contraption called Nigeria

He equally stressed that it was dangerous to entrust Nigeria’s national security to the hands of Christians and Southerners.

in whatever u do in life always know that Islam is ur greatest enemy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by 3ice9ce: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
The DSS should arrange a motor accident or domestic gas explosion for this fool. He will get a decent burial in line with his faith and everyone will be happy. In 3 months, he will be forgotten.

That is how you handle idiots like this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by BarrElChapo(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Gumi, your days as a free man are numbered.
Your arrest is near.

He is a special envoy of your principal to the insurgents, so he remains untouchable.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by CelestineNelson: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Bastard ...Is only in Nigeria that people like this man have media attention. Focused on your religion and see whether it will take you to Heaven ...you mention Israel 🇮🇱 because they are the antidote to their Islamic jihad terrorism.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by chiefolododo(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Bandit negotiator

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by obembet(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
This man once hero to obidient and Thier leaders

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by opius: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
He is so arrogant

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by eruchboy(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
It's okay when they say it
But it's a problem if Apostle Suleiman or others say it
Fkkkkem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Atarakpa: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2023
This man don dey grow wings.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by kestolove95(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Don't mind him, Gumi is working for Atiku to give Tinubu Government bad name because of wike

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by KillahPriest: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
The Nigerian government has pampered this Gumi man to stupor and that's why he gets away with the most inciting of comments

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by AmazingELixir: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Fourtygees: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Bastard.... Muslims and islam is a big mess to the world.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.