Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) (17297 Views)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / High Yielding Banana And Plantain Suckers Available / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by boluwajokosegun: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Good work
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by world1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Agriculture is blooming! It is forecasted as the next mega industry. The Market is more than the Supply.

Where would you rather be on October 1st independence day?

Come, Learn and be inspired at Yabdi 2015 summit !

With successful practical training events in Ogbomosho and Abeokuta gone by, successful farms sprung up from partakers of the training,

YABDI (Youth in Agribusiness Development Initiative) is set to expose you to immediately-practicable and profitable farming practices again!

Get ready for profitable, practical and Innovative training on Cucumber, Fish Culture, Plantain/Pineapple Cultivation and an introduction to free range Grasscutter/ Snail farming (including Practical and Q&A session) Come 1st October in Lagos.‎

Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). ‎10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building Iganmu, Lagos.‎ (‎Directly opposite Nigeria breweries)

Time: 8:00am ‎
Fee: 15000 at the venue.‎
10000 (earlybird fee)

To participate Send your name and email to the Admin +2348065220074

For Exhibitions/Enquiries and Bookings call Admin.

Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by jr3: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by bravoalpha(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please can I get suckers delivered to calabar
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by world1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (My Birthday Edition)

This is to officially invite 50 young people within the age range of 18 -45 who have strong passion for agriculture and farming to attend my dry season practical training on Moringa, Plantain and Vegetable farming in Nigeria. 100% Organic.

This is an official invitation to my birthday celebration and part of my own social responsibility to give back to the community.

Kindly note that selection is very competitive as training is free and materials and refreshment are at my own expenses.

Follow the link below to register.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb7PkLYCPNHygCo1lmxDnJEtILPhYQQnqZQQ8sL6VFJsVWLA/viewform

To this end, all participants are expected to fill this form and providing correct information and bearing in mind that originality and willing to travel on a self-finance basis to the venue is of importance.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by edoman2016: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please, I need advice. I want to start pineapple plantation business on a medium scale. I want to ask between sugar loaf pineapple and smooth cayenne pineapple which one do juice companies like chivita prefer and buy from pineapple farmers? Since I intend to sell it in commercial quantities after harvest.

Waiting for response to my enquiry.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by world1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
edoman2016:
Please, I need advice. I want to start pineapple plantation business on a medium scale. I want to ask between sugar loaf pineapple and smooth cayenne pineapple which one do juice companies like chivita prefer and buy from pineapple farmers? Since I intend to sell it in commercial quantities after harvest.

Waiting for response to my enquiry.
Do smooth Cayenne

Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by edoman2016: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
@world1, please can you give reason why I should do smooth cayenne pineapple. Cause I notice on your last comment on this thread, you venture into sugar loaf pineapple which is what you said chi prefers.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by Julius1971(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good evening sir /ma, I read through Nairaland that we can get Hybrid Pineapple sucker from you, can we get one to two million suckers and at what price will you give us?
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by RealLandMan: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Do you have the fruits itself Available? I mean for sugar loaf and Cayenne or Queens. And at how much do you sell? Can you do about 50tonnes every 3 times In a week?

Please this is a serious business. You may calle on 07013233895 or WhatsApp me on 08078377872. Strictly for Business.

Thanks.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by world1(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2019
RealLandMan:
Do you have the fruits itself Available? I mean for sugar loaf and Cayenne or Queens. And at how much do you sell? Can you do about 50tonnes every 3 times In a week?

Please this is a serious business. You may calle on 07013233895 or WhatsApp me on 08078377872. Strictly for Business.

Thanks.
Ok.
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by eluoffor: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2020
I am interested in pineapple plantation but I am a novice in it. I will like a coach that can put me through. Thanks
My WhatsApp number is (08031144969)
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by Chris2487: 2:14pm On May 08, 2020
World 1.

I need your contact and email. My company requires about 75,000 to 100,000 suckers of pineapples...

Mine is +2348103939209 WhatsApp only
Re: Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety) by safarifarms(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
ogb5:
World1 you need to highlight the disadvantage of this species so people can make informed decisions. By having slips it will increase your production cost since you will have to pay for the labour to remove the slips. If you don't remove the slips then you will get smaller yields.

Also since the leaves are prickly, it is very inconvenient to work in the farm with leaves pricking you from all sides.

That is why the smooth cayenne has dominated commercial pineapple production. No slips to worry about and no prickly leaves.

And why is the cost of the suckers so high? How much will one sell the pineapple after 18 months labour if I buy it for 40 naira per sucker.
The only pineapple I saw with slips was some wild one that my farm workers brought from the bush around my farm. When it fruited it had up to about 10 slips but the fruit was terrible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems Of Agriculture In Nigeria And Possible Solution / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners / 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.