Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP (697 Views)

Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) / Artists In The House, Can You Dare Thi GUY??? / See How The Economy Is Affecting Nigerians In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP by TVTKOKO(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I sincerely hope there's something i can do about this issue.
I dnt seem to be able to recognize someone i met previously and this is seriously affecting my relationship with people especially at my place of work.
Some people take it as if i deliberately don't want to, so as not to get me embarrassed or i simply wanna avoid them or not to get involved with them.but the truth of the matter is, i simply don't recognize them even though we recently met! Pls nlanders come to my rescue wat can i do?

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
You are suffering from Visual amnesia.

Go see a doctor.
Re: Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
You are suffering from malaria of the brain grin

Joke... Theres something wrong with your visual neural pathway. When did this problem start?
Re: Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP by TVTKOKO(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
You are suffering from malaria of the brain grin

Joke... Theres something wrong with your visual neural pathway. When did this problem start?
right frm my childhood,it happens that places i will be take to for five tyms,my younger brother who went there for once will be the one to describe there for me. But as i grew older i just find it difficult to recognize faces except for the ones i regularly see.
Re: Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
TVTKOKO:
right frm my childhood,it happens that places i will be take to for five tyms,my younger brother who went there for once will be the one to describe there for me. But as i grew older i just find it difficult to recognize faces except for the ones i regularly see.
See the nearest doctor to you as soon as possible. But you've wasted too much time. When you started having this symptoms since childhood, you should have sought medical atention immediately.
Re: Thi Is Affecting My Work: Nairalanders Pls HELP by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
TVTKOKO:
I sincerely hope there's something i can do about this issue.
I dnt seem to be able to recognize someone i met previously and this is seriously affecting my relationship with people especially at my place of work.
Some people take it as if i deliberately don't want to, so as not to get me embarrassed or i simply wanna avoid them or not to get involved with them.but the truth of the matter is, i simply don't recognize them even though we recently met! Pls nlanders come to my rescue wat can i do?

Cc:lalasticlala
remember to put on ur google next time

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Beware:new Way Fraudsters Operate Inside Buses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.