Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) (57881 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches
madam why should you attach tribe to this issue cry.
Anyway , to me this is women matter
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by BraniacX(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Breakfast don ready @nienie oya come chop grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by sydneyboss(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches

U are a big fool, if u can't prove they are Igbo's then u are same with those bitches
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Certifiedboss: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more from their chat

Even if the rape thing was just an Accusation. Lets assume it was an accusation and believe both parties willingly had s*X .. So these are the razz , loosed ,mannerless , and disgraceful girls our celebs flock with when they travel outside the country ... TIMAYA just bleeped up ... And for the HKN crew , I just hope and pray DAVIDO wasn't involved
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by iamnemo(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm...these our celebs sef no get taste. Why all these warm jars of mayonaise they fight over them?
The guy probably has to strap a board to his butt to avoid falling in. lipsrsealed
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by sweatlana: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2015
I strongly believe timaya did it.

He is know for all manner of immorality.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ihuomadinihu: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Cheap publicity. Tomorrow,it will be Dbanj or Wizkid. Why not use fallen musicians like Ecetera and Chuddy K? Idiot!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by mrkings84(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2015
How does this concern a biz man??

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??

In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!

For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2015
It seems what the Nigerian girls in United States of A does is to fuc*k and suck every celebrity that comes to the country.

Seems like all of em are hoes.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2015
I couldn't read the chat sef ...all this oyinbo-black AMe. wannabes spewing vulgarities from their noses fiunfiunfiun... angry

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by xteem001(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassedTimaya fall my hand full time..
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Dragonking: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2015
@ plaetton, I can't believe you were supporting this hoe some days back!!! SMH....rape my foot.

@op....timaya fall my hand big time...see all the ugly girls he is sleeping with.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by 1miccza: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2015
These are unfortunate prostitutes that found their way out of the shores of this country..
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:
OR MAD WOMEN?
u no well
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by igweamaka85(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
u no well
MY LADY, AM CERTAIN YOU HAVE REMEDY TO MY SICKNESS!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Damikevin(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Empress2014:
grin all of them no well.....immature women,one of them can't just keep quiet,they keep saying trash for the whole world to see
why do women always have to go at each other like this. Their insult is always about whose uglier, whose the most passed around slut, what I have you don't have. Its a pity, that's why some men see them as piece of meat. Too typical and basic for my liking. It is well.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by justjify(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2015
I can see 2illiterate whores exposing themselves. Did I just see #GalaMustGo?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by bigiyaro(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2015
timaya, see as u fall ur two hands, u won chop frog, atlist chop fine fat one nah. See as dis olosho dey use u shine.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MY LADY, AM CERTAIN YOU HAVE REMEDY TO MY SICKNESS!
soRry I dnt have,maybe yabaleft will help undecided
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by jimi4us: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
ashawoo are they not your colleagues. besides they are 1billion times better than your poverty asss. your ashawooo asss should be worried if you will see food to eat today. bitchh.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by jimi4us: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

To Call a spade a spade r d two gals not igbo? Y r u angry abt?
i blame your ugly mother who breed miscreants and ashawooo like you. your father agbero fcked your ashawooo mother to have you. # sad news to the world
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by dinachi(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Very clearly the exchange shows that Timaya was set up! And I am not even supporting him for messing up with a girl who is a confirmed rotten puccy.
Now we know that many women suffer from the curse of the rotten puccy.
Cococandy I know that only you will still be spewing this thrash. You lost your soul since you started promoting homosexuals.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR? WHY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM SOCIAL DEFICIENCY?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR? WHY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM SOCIAL DEFICIENCY? AND YOU WILL CALL YOURSELF A BIG MATURED LADY?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR? WHY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM SOCIAL DEFICIENCY?
huh?do I look like a comedienne to u?abeg pass joor
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Empress2014(f): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Damikevin:
why do women always have to go at each other like this. Their insult is always about whose uglier, whose the most passed around slut, what I have you don't have. Its a pity, that's why some men see them as piece of meat. Too typical and basic for my liking. It is well.
not all women though....these ones are not women sef,they are girls grin grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
BE CAREFUL!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
BE CAREFUL.

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:
BE CAREFUL!
ok u try
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by jumbo44(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2015
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React To Kizz Daniel Blond Hair & Beard (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.