Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) (57584 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by baralatie(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
cleric:
The motive is obvious.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by steppin: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches
Dumb Bleep, why drag Igbo people into this?
Piece of trash!

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by zinnyoung120(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
no be by force
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by nekaa(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2015
How do people even write like this to start with ??
Are we in 2012? I cant understand jack??
And then again why should I care what some old hoes did with their lives ??
#teamkemit Minding my damn bizness.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by free37: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Damikevin(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Empress2014:
not all women though....these ones are not women sef,they are girls grin grin
not all women yes. Have you ever seen to married women qurelling its an ear sore. They brag even to the level of asking each other the number of children their genital have pushed out. How unkempt the other person's house is, how indebted the other family is etc. You will call those once girls too.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by otiigba1(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
Whether she's a mother of 10 or not, if he raped her, he still committed a crime.
No blackwashing a victim of crime will make the perpetrator less guilty.
If he's guilty, let him pay for it. If not then the girl should be sanctioned for defamation of his character.

In case you people don't know, a full time prostitute can still be raped as long she said no to the sex. Nobody deserves to be raped because of their lifestyle.

Let timaya open up and clear his name.
Absolutely! But also picture this, some time ago i picked up a girl from a club had a good night with her she gave me kiss good bye the next morning we exchanged phone numbers.

A week later she accused me of rape, apparently her fiance found out she has cheated with me, instead of admitting she has cheated it was easy to claim she was raped, you sound like a well learned individual and i would highly respect your opinion on this.

Do you think i raped her? Be very honest, some women are evil you know?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Paschal55(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]#OBSERVATION#diz gal is very ugly o!
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by funmijoyb(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2015
jimi4us:
ashawoo are they not your colleagues. besides they are 1billion times better than your poverty asss. your ashawooo asss should be worried if you will see food to eat today. bitchh.
Shut da hell up Coward.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by funmijoyb(f): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
sydneyboss:

U are a big fool, if u can't prove they are Igbo's then u are same with those bitches

If i'm able to prove it, will i b free frm all dis insult?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by soniabrenda(f): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2015
[How do u know that they are ibos?

To Call a spade a spade r d two gals not igbo? Y r u angry abt?[/quote]
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by funmijoyb(f): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2015
soniabrenda:
[How do u know that they are ibos?

To Call a spade a spade r d two gals not igbo? Y r u angry abt?

No vex sister i read it frm d news undecided

Sister since 2013, u only have 4 post u try o

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by nairamaniac: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2015
whoever fit sit down read this article fit also stand for road dey listen to two (2) ashawos dey quarrel.

Una come even Here say davido feature for ashawo fight, una come pay more attention.

When no be say Timaya sing song come feature davido.

my fellow Nigerians, we can do better than this.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Hahahahaha!!!

This thing dey sweet me die!!!Abeg make she Do come back Lagos if she get mind.

Timaya no get problem.we are solidly behind him FULLTIME! No sane man will rape a pig cheesy
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by ekiloui(f): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

To Call a spade a spade r d two gals not igbo? Y r u angry abt?

Lemme look for your comment on Yetunde bustline's saga page. I hope you commented on her and her ugly ex in the same way.

Since you're thrilled to be screaming Igbo here. Tribalistic woman
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Danphosphate: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2015
dis 1 na talk?
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Empress2014(f): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Damikevin:
not all women yes. Have you ever seen to married women qurelling its an ear sore. They brag even to the level of asking each other the number of children their genital have pushed out. How unkempt the other person's house is, how indebted the other family is etc. You will call those once girls too.
cheesy cheesy now I can't stop laughing,braging about how many children their genitals has pushed! Please which area you dey live grin
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by cococandy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's not my place to think.
You say you didn't, so since its your word against hers, I don't know her. I'll take your word for it.
It's left for her to prove it.
otiigba1:
Absolutely! But also picture this, some time ago i picked up a girl from a club had a good night with her she gave me kiss good bye the next morning we exchanged phone numbers.

A week later she accused me of rape, apparently her fiance found out she has cheated with me, instead of admitting she has cheated it was easy to claim she was raped, you sound like a well learned individual and i would highly respect your opinion on this.

Do you think i raped her? Be very honest, some women are evil you know?

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
rape case has made sister from 250 followers to close to 6000 followers and still increasing Chai two attention seeking igbo bitches
if u no put ibo,u no go fit sleep abi? Ode...............atttention seeking yoruba Beach

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by sydneyboss(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

If i'm able to prove it, will i b free frm all dis insult?
definately
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by otiigba1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
It's not my place to think.
You say you didn't, so since its your word against hers, I don't know her. I'll take your word for it.
It's left for her to prove it.
well..you ill be surprised she admitted to have lied and apologised claimed to be petrified of her fiance thus the reason for claiming rape

Am not saying that people can not be a victim of genuine rape, i also do not condone men taking advantage of helpless women

Imagine what would have been my fate, cheers! anyway for making time to reply
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na so.. When u put Igbo and bitches, u forget.. Me I no curse oo.. I just dey talk too.. Solomon cheesy

funmijoyb:

I did not insult any tribe here okay. shebi u don abuse me back and u r happy nw
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by plaetton: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dragonking:
@ plaetton, I can't believe you were supporting this hoe some days back!!! SMH....rape my foot.

@op....timaya fall my hand big time...see all the ugly girls he is sleeping with.

@dragonking.
I respect You.
But,

I really really cannot understand how you people reason in Nigeria. undecided

First, the issue is not a popularity contest between the accuser and Timaya.
The issue is about an allegation of a very very serious crime, a crime that is very common and pervasive in our failed state society.

Every single one us should be passionate about seeking justice for victims of rape.
Justice for one is justice for all.

There are absolutely no excuses whatsoever for sexual violation of a woman against her explicit consent.

I am shocked to tears that despite all the reports of rapes in our society, almost every poster on this this and other threads seem tragically insensitive to the alleged victim.

Whether she is a hoe, a mother of 3, or celebrity chaser does not Make her any less worthy of seeking justice.
She could have been our sisters, daughters and female cousins or nieces.

When I read the responses on this forum, I feel thoroughly ashamed of sharing citizenship with some of these peeps.

It says a very very sad tale about us as a people.

It only shows that beneath all these designer clothes, accessories, and all the modern trappings at our dispossal, the majority of us are nothing better than mentally unevolved primitive apes.
I even doubt if apes rape other apes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by tk4rd: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Empress2014:
grin all of them no well.....immature women,one of them can't just keep quiet,they keep saying trash for the whole world to see
If instagram is dis open, den, I think I'm not going to subscribe to it yet.

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nichobabe(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
See the real definition of bitches
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Dragonking: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
plaetton:

@dragonking.
I respect You.
But,

I really really cannot understand how you people reason in Nigeria. undecided

First, the issue is not a popularity contest between the accuser and Timaya.
The issue is about an allegation of a very very serious crime, a crime that is very common and pervasive in our failed state society.

Every single one us should be passionate about seeking justice for victims of rape.
Justice for one is justice for all.

There are absolutely no excuses whatsoever for sexual violation of a woman against her explicit consent.

I am shocked to tears that despite all the reports of rapes in our society, almost every poster on this this and other threads seem tragically insensitive to the alleged victim.

Whether she is a hoe, a mother of 3, or celebrity chaser does not Make her any less worthy of seeking justice.
She could have been our sisters, daughters and female cousins or nieces.

When I read the responses on this forum, I feel thoroughly ashamed of sharing citizenship with some of these peeps.

It says a very very sad tale about us as a people.

It only shows that beneath all these designer clothes, accessories, and all the modern trappings at our dispossal, the majority of us are nothing better than mentally unevolved primitive apes.
I even doubt if apes rape other apes.

I understand you, but first you have to check her evidences presented which is very weak. She posted a piece of paper (which can easily be fabricated) and claims that it is an evidence that she has reported the case to the police and you expect us to believe that crap. Someone who claims rape and not up to 2hours she uses the opportunity to increase her followers and release her broke azz abulm and you want to believe that crap. Seriously?

Well you can buy her cock and bull story but I will never believe this slut. And point of correction, when someone does not support your stance doesn't mean you will start labelling them as apes. You are black so stop acting as if you are white bro.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
And these are the kind of women my mum wants me to settle down with? Awww hell naw.highest i adopt pikin still dey soapy for life....
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by plaetton: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dragonking:

I understand you, but first you have to check her evidences presented which is very weak. She posted a piece of paper (which can easily be fabricated) and claims that it is an evidence that she has reported the case to the police and you expect us to believe that crap. Someone who claims rape and not up to 2hours she uses the opportunity to increase her followers and release her broke azz abulm and you want to believe that crap. Seriously?

Well you can buy her cock and bull story but I will never believe this slut. And point of correction, when someone does not support your stance doesn't mean you will start labelling them as apes. You are black so stop acting as if you are white bro.

Again, I think you miss the point.

It is certainly not up to any of us to decide whether Timaya is guilty or not.

It is tragic that you keep repeating the same fatal error of prosecuting and prejudging the accuser first.

Only the US criminal justice system can put this allegation to the crucible to determine its merit or lack thereof.

Again, what the lady did after is highly irrelevant.

Has Timaya denied having sex with the lady?
I believe the answer is No.

Was the sex done with her full consent?
She says No, he says yes.

So where do you and your friends come in to say that she is a false accuser?

Because, You say, she is a hoe? undecided

Do you know how many rape victims have been called hoes before? undecided

Do you know how rape victims are too afraid and ashamed to cry out because of the fear of being called hoes? undecided

Do you how many rape victims, who are hoes, that cannot cry out and seek justice, simply because they know that they are hoes? undecided

I don't know how old you are, dragon King, whether you have daughters or will have in the future.
But pls , try to see that lady as your daughter or dear sister, irrespective of her lifestyle.

The reasons I keep referring to our primitive mindsets is the clear inability to put issues in proper perspective, and then address them according.
We tend to put emotions and feelings first and above all else.

Sure, Timaya is popular and much admired celebrity. That should not overide our common obligations to hold him accountable in the best and trusted moral and legal system there is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by hahn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
plaetton:

Again, I think you miss the point.

It is certainly not up to any of us to decide whether Timaya is guilty or not.

It is tragic that you keep repeating the same fatal error of prosecuting and prejudging the accuser first.

Only the US criminal justice system can put this allegation to the crucible to determine its merit or lack thereof.

Again, what the lady did after is highly irrelevant.

Has Timaya denied having sex with the lady?
I believe the answer is No.

Was the sex done with her full consent?
She says No, he says yes.

So where do you and your friends come in to say that she is a false accuser?

Because, You say, she is a hoe? undecided

Do you know how many rape victims have been called hoes before? undecided

Do you know how rape victims are too afraid and ashamed to cry out because of the fear of being called hoes? undecided

Do you how many rape victims, who are hoes, that cannot cry out and seek justice, simply because they know that they are hoes? undecided

I don't know how old you are, dragon King, whether you have daughters or will have in the future.
But pls , try to see that lady as your daughter or dear sister, irrespective of her lifestyle.

The reasons I keep referring to our primitive mindsets is the clear inability to put issues in proper perspective, and then address them according.
We tend to put emotions and feelings first and above all else.

Sure, Timaya is popular and much admired celebrity. That should not overide our common obligations to hold him accountable in the best and trusted moral and legal system there is.

@bolded, is spot on. We tend to apply sentiment to our judgements. Someone loots public office we say, "oh, he's a big man" or "he's from my state" or "we're related". A petty theif is caught and burnt to death because "oh, he's a thief and therfore doesn't deserve a fair trial". Some is gay and we say, "kill him because it's an abomination in our culture. He doesn't have the right to love his/her sex". And so many other silly ways of reasoning.

It's quite pathetic

1 Like

Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Damikevin(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Empress2014:
cheesy cheesy now I can't stop laughing,braging about how many children their genitals has pushed! Please which area you dey live grin
I leave in Bauchi. its not an area thing, the two people that were insulting each other on IG are resident in Nigeria.
Re: So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) by Ese00(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
U see why Timaya nor get sense? He just screwed his dam self. What a shame to him, Facking a dammed hoe. The girl definitely planned this with the other girl. She know she on the news and she wanna Facking stay relevant. We all know how the shii works. She is most definitely promoting her hoeing career. Timaya, next time u won't go sticking ur joystick in every hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.