Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* (15102 Views)

NECO 2017 SSCE June/july Examination Results Out - See How To Check Here / WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday / 2015/2016 Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Result Is Out: Check It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by annabellll: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAEC Results 2015 (May/June) Mass Failure Recorded
WAEC Results 2015 (May/June) Mass Failure Recorded

The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has released its May/June 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results, recording mass failure in Mathematics and English Language.

Announcing the results, Monday, at WAEC office, Yaba, the Head of National Office, WAEC, Mr. Charles Eguridu said: “A total of 529,425 candidates, representing 31.28%, obtained credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics
.”

He noted that when compared to the 2012 and 2013 May/June WASSCE diets, there was marginal decline in the performance of candidates as 38: 81 per cent was recorded in 2012 and 36.57 per cent in 2013.

Eguridu who disclosed that the results of 145,795 candidates, representing 8.61%, are being withheld in connection with various types of examination malpractice said, “The cases are being investigated and the reports of the investigations will be presented in November to the Nigeria Examinations Committee (NEC).”

According to him, out of 1,692,435 candidates that sat for the examination, 791,227 candidates, representing 46.75%, obtained 6 credits and above, just as a total of 982,472 candidates representing 58.05%, obtained 5 credits and above.

In addition, he stated that 1,148,262 candidates, representing 67.84 %, obtained credits and above in 4 subjects, while 1,293,389 candidates, representing 76.42%, obtained credits and above in 3 subjects.

Note: The Result Is Not Yet Uploaded At The Time Of Publication.

It Will Be Released In The Next 24 Hours!!!

N:B

The candidates can check their results online on the council’s website within 24 hours of the declaration of the results.
at 13:56

1 Like

Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by MrEverest(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Monday next week I mean 4th August? that the will announced the waec result for 2015!
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by kedunaija(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2015
www.waecdirect.org : WAEC Result for 2015 has now been made available at the official Waec result online checking portal
So candidates who wrote the West African Examination council Exam 2015 can now proceed to check their weac results 2015/2016 online
While addressing news men about The release of the WAEC May/June Examination results, The Head of National Office (HNO) of WAEC, Dr. Charles Eguridu said that the west African school certificate examination result for over 118,101 out of a total number if 1.5 million candidates are still been withheld by the waec board over non payment of registration fee by their state government.

How to check your 2015 waec result using the official www.waecdirect.org- 2015|2016 waec Result checker.
To check WAEC Result 2015 online on WAEC Result-checker, simply log on to the official Waec website at http://www.waecdirect.org/ and then follow the guild which we have outlined below. This is a straight to the point post to explain how to check your 2015 WAEC Result
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by Adek15(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2015
kedunaija:
www.waecdirect.org : WAEC Result for 2015 has now been made available at the official Waec result online checking portal
So candidates who wrote the West African Examination council Exam 2015 can now proceed to check their weac results 2015/2016 online
While addressing news men about The release of the WAEC May/June Examination results, The Head of National Office (HNO) of WAEC, Dr. Charles Eguridu said that the west African school certificate examination result for over 118,101 out of a total number if 1.5 million candidates are still been withheld by the waec board over non payment of registration fee by their state government.

How to check your 2015 waec result using the official www.waecdirect.org- 2015|2016 waec Result checker.
To check WAEC Result 2015 online on WAEC Result-checker, simply log on to the official Waec website at http://www.waecdirect.org/ and then follow the guild which we have outlined below. This is a straight to the point post to explain how to check your 2015 WAEC Result

the examination year ends in 2014. How can I check the 2015 result?
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by Elxandre(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Can the reg card be used for checking?
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by studyinchina15: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level with a very low Tuition. Students with National Diploma can also apply for direct entry...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by Dubarmike: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2015
All thanks to MR AUSTIN for helping me upgrade my
waec result.Waec 2015 result has been released I
went to check my result and it wasn't so good I
couldn't tell my parents about it because this is the
second time of writing waec exam, out of 9 papers I
made only 5 my parents has been asking me about it
and I have been given them excuses,I have heard
about Waec upgrading I just thought it was some
kind of fraud, maybe that was because I haven't find
some one who has really helped me.Once again all
thanks to a waec officer MR AUSTIN for helping to
upgrade my Waec result ,a friend of mine gave me
his number telling me how he has helped so many
people in Upgrading their result and helping them
released their Withheld waec result so I decided to
put my trust in him though I haven't meant him
because I have no option because I also took POST
UTME this year so I called Mr Austin I told him all
my problems he told me not to worry he will help
me ,he told me to send him my center number with
the rest of my exam details and I did all what he ask
me to do without hesitation ,suprisngly yesterday he
called me and ask me to go and check again .I went
and checked and I was surprised to see the changes
he made he has upgraded the 4 subjects which I
failed .Thanks to MR AUSTIN my result has been
upgraded and I can now show my parents my result.
Waec result can be Upgraded with 100% sure with
the help of MR AUSTIN i will be greedy if i dont
share it with you who also needs help He is a man
you can trust,you can call him on 08100458497All thanks to MR AUSTIN for helping me upgrade my
you can trust,you can call him on 08100458497
All thanks to MR AUSTIN for helping me upgrade my
you can trust,you can call him on 08100458497
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by Tonymic4life(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
chei!!!. bros u can lie eh!!!. ur name suppose b Linus MBA. all dese fake testimonies 4 u 2 get a prey. guyz pls beware of dese money sucking and hope dashing peeps. dere is nothing lyk result upgrade. NA SCAM!!!. don't fall a victim.
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by lordmahatra2: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2015
only for those that are serious prof needs just 10 people to upgrade their waec call him on 08073082764 is so clean no scam here unlike others
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by pboy508(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
I need sme help in d may/june Waec exams I had commerce B2, marketing C5, crs C6, civic education B2, English C5, maths C5, literature E8, govt E8....duh m an art student wht can I do wit dis result wht course can i study wit it in the university or poly...pls kindly reply me
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by ProfCharles2015: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! WAEC 2015/2016 result upgrade Tel- 07063709602 OR 07067768064
Email: professorcharles005@gmail.com
Hello, my name is Susan,i was among the WAEC candidates this year 2015, i wrote my WAEC examination again this year 2015, my dad called me to know if i had made it? i have written the WAEC over 3 times now and i have not made it so this last time now i was praying that God should please see me through, when i wrote and i passed the rest 6 subjects except Maths, English and Biology which is what is holding me back since the last 3 years now, i was very confused and frustrated a friend of mine told me that i should call Professor Charles, of which i did i really called at first i was afraid because i don't want to be scam, this man really helped me upgraded it to B3, A1 and C4 to my greatest surprise he did it and it was for real, so my brothers and sisters please contact this man on his office number: 07063709602 OR 07067768064 please do not call any other person okay because there are lots of scam out there so call this man he can help you all out. So Call 07063709602 OR 07067768064 Email: professorcharles005@gmail.com now to credit your WAEC result subjects and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending/withheld Results Issues call WAEC head office on 07063709602 OR 07067768064 for help This Is 100%
Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 07063709602 OR 07067768064 Thanks to Mr. Charles i am grateful sir. CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07063709602 OR 07067768064 Email: professorcharles005@gmail.com for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 07063709602 OR 07067768064 Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thank you.

Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by okorokion: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
2014 2015 wace gce result. I want to thank
mr hope for help me in my wace gce
2015 a friend told me
that I should go and check it and it was
out, I went to check my result 2.
Days ago and I Was having f9 in my english
and it is my third time
of writing neco examination I
was opportune to get in
contact with wace gce official and I
explained to him every thing
that happened and he ask for
my exam details and I
submitted it to him and just to
my surprise I saw a my wace gce result
Was upgraded to B2
and I am so happy he could
help me because he was my
last hope and I will not be
greedy to also share his
number for those who failed. wace gce
having f9 in their wace gce results here is
his number 08141813384 and
his name mr hope call him now for
help
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by okorokion: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
2014 2015 wace gce result. I want to thank
mr hope for help me in my wace gce
2015 a friend told me
that I should go and check it and it was
out, I went to check my result 2.
Days ago and I Was having f9 in my english
and it is my third time
of writing wace gce examination I
was opportune to get in
contact with wace gce official and I
explained to him every thing
that happened and he ask for
my exam details and I
submitted it to him and just to
my surprise I saw a my wace gce result
Was upgraded to B2
and I am so happy he could
help me because he was my
last hope and I will not be
greedy to also share his
number for those who failed. wace gce
having f9 in their wace gce results here is
his number 08141813384 and
his name mr hope call him now for
help
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by Generalkorex(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
okorokion:
2014 2015 wace gce result. I want to thank mr hope for help me in my wace gce 2015 a friend told me that I should go and check it and it was out, I went to check my result 2. Days ago and I Was having f9 in my english and it is my third time of writing neco examination I was opportune to get in contact with wace gce official and I explained to him every thing that happened and he ask for my exam details and I submitted it to him and just to my surprise I saw a my wace gce result Was upgraded to B2 and I am so happy he could help me because he was my last hope and I will not be greedy to also share his number for those who failed. wace gce having f9 in their wace gce results here is his number 08141813384 and his name mr hope call him now for help
Waec gce wey them neva start marking.dat kind format no dey work again.
Re: Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* by Drewe: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
All thanks to Mr Samson for helping me to upgrade my waec result, i checked my result i discovered it was not good I failed the subject I needed most not knowing who to turn to then i saw a post by someone on on the internet how a man called Mr
Samson had helped her so i contacted him and told him if my result can be upgraded he told me it is possible, he told me to send my details which I did without hesitation and did all what he asked me to do, to my surprise he called me in two days time and told me to go and check my result, I checked the result and all the subject I failed was upgraded, if you are looking for someone you can trust on your waec problems you can call Mr Samson on 07034556244

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft / Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors / Oyedepo - Covenant University Will Be Among World’s Top 10 By 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.