Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead (667 Views)

Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by aalangel(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
It was learnt that the state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just been briefed on the development The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, is dead.

Details of his death were sketchy as at press time.

However, sources in the Osun State Government House in Osogbo on Tuesday evening confirmed the development.

It was learnt that the state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just been briefed on the development.

Details soon.

cc: ishilove

Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by endy4oxide(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rip baba
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by lovaleenny(f): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
RIP...I GUESS
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by jcross19: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
aalangel:
It was learnt that the state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just been briefed on the development The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, is dead.

Details of his death were sketchy as at press time.

However, sources in the Osun State Government House in Osogbo on Tuesday evening confirmed the development.

It was learnt that the state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just been briefed on the development.

Details soon.

cc: ishilove
are you sure? I thought king don't use to die!!!!!!! . You can't live forever , a time comes you breath your last no matter what position you hold and who you are , there is something you can't toy with " mr death" waiting for me and you one day. Sow a good seed because after death you will reap it. Gone but r.I.p if possible.
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by defemidefemi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
what? make sure it is a confirmed one o
If it is not true, EFCC will call u 4 "interview"

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by thegoodone2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
okay
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by titosantana(m): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2015
I just hope this OP is very normal
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by atospet(m): 6:11am On Jul 29, 2015
A king never dies he passes away..
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by aalangel(f): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2015
titosantana:
I just hope this OP is very normal
Why did you say that?
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by titosantana(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
aalangel:

Why did you say that?

Sorry for the statement bro, it's confirmed.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead by gidjah(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Yea yea,after 85, he has tried o, make him go rest,ile to 'lo. May him RIP.him includes amongst those that messed this nation. All the same RIP sir,the last time I met you was in Abuja Airport

(1) (Reply)

Kids And Cartoons Movies / Show A Little Kindness To Someone Today! / How Will I Do Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.