Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Dr Elder Kane Kidney Foundation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Elder Kane Kidney Foundation (814 Views)

Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Elder Kane Kidney Foundation by elderkane666: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Sir /Madam,

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is DR ELDER KANE am a Nephrologist in ISTH KIDNEY FOUNDATION. We specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. Africa root/herbs for infertility, low sperm count, week erection, infection, tummy reduction, weight loss, Hiv and cancer.pregnant and getting married if you are passing through any of this feel free to call me on +2347037176915 or email me on elderkane666@outlook.com We are located in Indian, Turkey, Nigeria, USA, Malaysia,Indonesia,Ghana,Poland,Spain. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via email:elderkane666@outlook.com......

DR ELDER KANE KIDNEY FOUNDATION
Phone:+2347037176915
elderkane666@outlook.com
DR ELDER KANE

(1) (Reply)

A Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black / How To Cure Obesity / Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.