Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? (23641 Views)

Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 27, 2017
Any one here pls that have a solution or if youve gone through this same thing before plss . I want to know how i can get rid of the stones. The thing is now causing me pains in my left rib bones. Anyone plss
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Prec1ous(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2017
I am so sorry, the pain from kidney stone is so bad that sometimes death looks like a great escape.

Worry less though...

Okay brother let's go, I am not a doctor so I will not recommend drugs.

Let's go natural, which is the hard way.

. 1 litre of water every evening before sleeping and another in the morning before eating ,the idea here is to dissolve the stones so you can pass them out.

. Stay clear of caffeinated, gassy and sugary drinks.

. Less salt or no more salts in your diet.

. Stay clear of red meat and junks like noodles.

. There will be pains, so you can have ibuprofen when it starts.

. Acidic fruits are a no, citrus and friends. Go for watermelon and cucumber.

. Eat lesser but let your body fluids be higher, composition of only water.

. See your doctor for a prescription alongside this.

Lalasticlala, seun and Mynd44, others may value this information.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 27, 2017
Prec1ous:

Let's go natural
that noodle part to. I noticed the pains increased when i took noodles

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Prec1ous(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
that noodle part to. I noticed the pains increased when i took noodles

You see, those stones will mess up your kidney.

Leave noodles, I know it's hard.

Leave wheat and wheat bread.

Leave alcohol and beer

Your love now should be water, flavor it with lemons, lime.

13 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
Prec1ous:

You see, those stones will mess up your kidney.
Leave noodles, I know it's hard.
Leave wheat and wheat bread.
Leave alcohol and beer
Your love now should be water, flavor it with lemons, lime.

I certainly will .
thanks for the info

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
simply go see a doctor

10 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by marltech: 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by awa(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
Doctors over to una....
But as a layman why not just remove the stone since you don see am say na ordinary stone.

Bros na hand we dey use Commot stone for Beans not to talk of kidney wey big.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
Which one n kidney stones again

So many diseases .

Abeg wetin b d prevention

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire you're needed here
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Faithful17: 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
I don't understand people. does this place look like hospital to you, go see a doctor please.

8 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
Just go see a doctor

And also please dont ask google, it will only make things worse believe me

14 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by OreoPaschal(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
Go to the Hospital and have the stones removed....coming online to get remedy might cause much complication than easy cure. i wish you quick recovery.

16 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by sotall(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
ok
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by dionysus7: 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
go see a doctor dammit! angry

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
The only solution is Surgery and you need atleast 3million ..or Pray to God to show you mercy
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by jetroolowole(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
Any one here pls that have a solution or if youve gone through this same thing before plss . I want to know how i can get rid of the stones. The thing is now causing me pains in my left rib bones. Anyone plss
You really need to detoxify your system. In an early article I wrote for Health2Wealth.com.ng, I shared 27 natural ways to remove heavy metal toxins from your system. You may read that at http://health2wealth.com.ng/27-natural-ways-remove-heavy-metals-toxins-body/

Apart from that, you need to reduce your intake of wine, beer and dry beans that raises uric acid. Beware of smoke, dust, toxins, chemical (including in preservatives). You may also take supplement that improve kidney health and prevent kidney stone. I can well recommend some if you are interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by MummyE(f): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
Prec1ous:
I am so sorry, the pain from kidney stone is so bad that sometimes death looks like a great escape.

Worry less though...

. 1 litre of water every evening before sleeping and another in the morning before eating ,the idea here is to dissolve the stones so you can pass them out.

He's very correct esp with d drink water part
Drink a lot of water.I drink four packs of water very morning n night. It will mk u pass urine frequently. But ur health matters.I remember when d last one happened to me thought I wud die sef.I knw how d pains are sorry. Mk water ur best friend. I drink more than half bag of pure water for one month.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by ajalawole(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
awon dockitor wa da cheesy
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Donald3d(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
Prec1ous:

Worry less though...

No offense, but i think you maybe wrong about acidic fruits
There are different types of stones
If its "Calcium stone", I think its the acidic fruit that would actually help, like lemon or lime and water
I stand to be corrected

9 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by maestro2000(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
I actually don't know what stage your kidney stone is but I know drinking organic cranberry juice do help a lot ( you have to drink it religiously)

Or you can go through this procedure which is another tested and trusted option although I don't know if we carry the requirements in Nigeria but you can check pharmacies and make sure you use organic and not concentrates.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/127974-epsom-salt-olive-oil/

Follow the link to your liberation and freedom
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Tboy1419: 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
I don tire for all this yoruba self, naso I wan go visit someone for tollgate at ibadan on my way going, I felt so tasty, then I saw a woman selling zobo, I asked her in english if its cold, I notice that the woman does not understand english, nah so I come ask her in (yoruba) in ibadan accent, that" mama, soboyin tutu, nah so d woman reply" orie lo buru, obo iyare loma gbona, iwo omo rada-rada yi, plz shey nah abuse I abuse d woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by ajealadick(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
I once suffered it. It was the greatest pain I have had till date. During and after the attack please drink plenty water, it is the root cause of a dry system. I use to take cataflam drug to reduce the pain. But above all drink plenty water,

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by glosplendid(f): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
awa:
Doctors over to una....
But as a layman why not just remove the stone since you don see am say na ordinary stone.

Bros na hand we dey use Commot stone for Beans not to talk of kidney wey big.
if you have nothing reasonable to contribute...just keep still please....

11 Likes

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
See a doctor pls. No joking matter
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by jemimafelix(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Go and see your doctor. This una generation self.
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Dottore: 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Don't go wasting your money in surgery. Don't panic because most times it's the psychological factor that worsens an ailment or even kill people.

This is your time to take advantage of the power of ordinary table water and cucumber.
Force your self to take at least equivalent of 12 sachets of pure water daily for 3weeks start immediately you wake up in the morning. 4 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon then 4 in the evening. Please note that you will frequently have the urge to urinate owing to the unusual and increased intake of water.
Take up to 6 sizeable cucumbers daily as well for the same period. Go for medical checkup to monitor your progress I bet even your doctor will be amazed.
It worked for my friend I'm sure it will work for you. Thank me later

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by MrDandy(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Drink a litre of water every morning when you wake.. and five litres everyday
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by panasharp(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Adequate/liberal oral fluid intake , like 5litres(10 sachets of water ) or more per day,drink water very freely , visit a hospital, surgery is the ultimate treatment if symptoms persist , that's if uve been properly diagnosed
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Flora Force Dandelion

Warm water after every spoon taken

Nigeriadondie:
Drink a lot of water
Drinking a lot of water can be harmful you know. Too much water = low sodium levels = hyponatremia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Personal Hygiene Tips For Women / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop / Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.